So why does USA support a Muslim country that cut journalists into pieces in any country they choose?

So why does USA support a Muslim country that cut journalists into pieces in any country they choose?
Why isn't USA fucking them over for their oil and instead give them blowjobs. I'm curious Cosby.

Attached: 171106112602-01-donald-trump-mohammed-bin-salman-file-large-169.jpg (460x259, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi
youtube.com/watch?v=xizljtHbAlQ&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1526121790455.jpg (1214x410, 179K)

Simple question. Why do we hold journalists so high? If a soldier was killed in battle, does it make the news? Soldiers should expect to face danger, the same with journalists in foreign countries. Every retard that visits oppressive countries like North Korea, Saudi Arabia, any african country, any south american country, even Mexico.

Nice body you got there. It would be a shame if something happened to it...

Attached: Dpbh7-MXgAAZ5IM.jpg (1200x801, 43K)

By default most patriots secretly like watching men fuck their wives and Gfs

Some ... murdered a guy on territory of another country. That's what pigs with no honour do. Kill people in your own damn country. Sending assasins is low.

That journalist knew what he was getting into. Perhaps he shouldn't have started shit in the first place.

If anything, cutting him up made me more impressed with Saudi Arabia.
It shows they have the determination to go through with things.

1. Because the US is selling billions of $ of weapons to them
2. Because the US sees Iran has more of a destabilizing force in the region than Saudi Arabia (Iran and Saudi Arabia are opposed because of the schism between shiites and sunnis)
3. Because Israel is in an alliance of circumstance with Saudi Arabia against Iran (and is pretty much dictating US foreign policy in the middle-east)
4. Because the new crown prince of Saudi Arabia is cleaning up the islamists/terrorists and somewhat modernizing his country

Boomertards, Qtards and r/ptg crawl over every thread with their retardation about the subject
Every user knows Western nation leaders are slaves to the oil sheikhs and Israel
That is why they can and will get away with heinous crimes

>2. Because the US sees Iran has more of a destabilizing force in the region than Saudi Arabia
Why can't USA see what Israel is doing? Jews murder civilians every single day.

USA should let the entire region go to war and then invade the victor.

Do Muslims have nukes? Who gave them nukes? Where were USA?

GCC Countries does help stabilize the middle east and prevents our greatest ally from being attack. Also, OPEC. Saudi Arabia has a ton of leverage on increasing or decreasing oil prices which directly relates to gas prices. America threatening actions against Saudi Arabia of murdering a WaPo journalist will disrupt Oil prices. You can't campaign about a good economy with high gas prices. Besides, who cares if arabs start killing other arabs. Its natural for them.

Attached: 1536600217391.jpg (685x719, 78K)

We should never give/sell weapons to ANY Muslim nation. In fact, we ought not sell them to anyone. Trump and Putin should come to some sort of agreement on this.

>Why isn't USA fucking them over for their oil
Because the US is full of hippie faggots who bitch and moan when the US goes to war and it's even worse when they go to war clearly just to take over natural resources. And you can't just round them up and shoot them because liberal democracy.
So the US will ally itself with whomever is going to help them support their petro-dollar racket (which is almost just as good as taking the oil directly, when it works). And the Saudis have been fairly cooperative.
So it's either that, or another yuge war, or abandon the petro-dollar.

So they can murder anyone they like. USA sounds like a bitch if Arabs and not USA decide the price of oil. You guys aren't number 1.

>GCC Countries does help stabilize the middle east
Immediately thrown into the trash

They’re Israel’s biggest ally in the region. They know the US can’t mess with them because of that.

Why is Saudi Arabia ok with Israel holocausting Palestinians? I have a desire to know more. Don't cut me into pieces.

>le MBS is a smart liberal

His Vision 2030 is going up in smoke, Neom is ceasing to exist and is a dumbass retard that jails literally everyone wanting to reform the country.

It's a new era. Anyone who fights their swamp is free to chop up a few crypto-terrorist WaPo reporters.

Journalists are running on prestige fumes from the olden days where they at least pretended to be dignified and impartial. Hopefully we lose that programming entirely by this time next year, meanwhile they're going to push it to the limit.

The almighty dollar is warping everyone's sense of civility, decency, and integrity. The US and Russia competing in weapons sales at breakneck speed. Just stop! Someone please realize the ramifications of this and speak up. I'm thinking of Rand Paul.

Fun Fact: Turkey has recently imprisoned over 250 journalists that dared to question Erdotards government. Many of whom are being tortured.

Conclusion: All Muslim & Arab countries are shit holes.

Again, he wasn't an American citizen. I believe he had visa or something. There isn't much incentives for the US to fight for this guy. Trump did say that there would be punishments if Saudi Arabia had indeed done it. But that isn't going to happen.

The GCC area is "relatively" stable compared to north Africa and Syria

That’s not an achievement, and the only reason Saudis still exist as an entity is because Mutts suck their dick

>"relatively" stable compared to places they already ruined
wow man good job

Whops, forgot the rest. If it wan an American killed, we would be hearing about sanctions and total boycotts right now

How about you wouldn't hear shit because all evidence would disapear?

this all reminds me of last month or whenever, all the Canadian shills were trying to bait us into getting mad at SA
Just give it a rest guys, we don't give a shit anymore

>we don't give a shit anymore
So USA is full of shit and are fake Christians?

The guy killed wasn't American.
We're not going to be the world's police force anymore. People are going to have to fix and pay for their own countries.

>Again, he wasn't an American citizen. I believe he had visa or something. There isn't much incentives for the US to fight for this guy.
Well, I'm an American, support Trump, and I want the Saudi's seriously punished. No arms, so intel on Yemen, nothing. These people are subhuman and will never be our allies. They're our future enemies which we will have heavily armed.

>you chicken mcfly, huh huh?
Fuck off you dumb shill
Exact same rhetoric

The ol’ Israeli model. Impressive.

They’ve never cared about Palestinians despite both being Arab and Muslim. They are under Zionist control in much the same way that the US is. Israel doesn’t care that Saudi is an actual sharia law dictatorship, as long as they toe the line for Israel’s policies.

It’s true. Bottom tier sand people. Wahhabism needs to be stamped out like the bag of burning shit it truly is.

If it is so easy to bait us into conflict, we'll be forever baited into conflicts.
Fucking ridiculous these shills believe in this MURRICAN MACHO HOTHEAD idea.

that's not what I am saying kek, but he's definitely less regressive than the princes who were funding terrorists

And I've taken the time to read his articles and view his interviews. He was a Saudi critic and person of peace who wanted freedom of speech in SA.

This wasn't an American killed abroad in Saudi Arabia. Jamal Khashoggi was a progressive liberal, born in Saudi Arabia, who was pushing liberalism in the country. It's entirely possible that he was trying to pull some shit and some Sharia gang killed him.

Liberalism in SA doesn't mean the same thing here in the US. He was a champion and martyr for free speech. Liberalism in SA means freedom.

Why do you all want war so fucking much. How about we stay out of conflict and spending trillions to fight arab wars and just be gun merchants.

And.... What your implying? Trying to punish countries around the world to accept Democracy and freedom of speech has not worked well.

You can't escape being part of the conflict as UAE and Israel are your masters. Imagine how shit USA has become that middke eastern countries tellthem what to do and how to think.

Why aren't you asking the Pope to get involved?

They're shills using proxies
Look how out of place they are here

You did it wrong and allowed locals into the governments.

Pope has no power to do anything.

Do you even understand what I've even written at all? My argument is FOR peace and freedom of speech, as was the murdered Saudi.

Americans hate freedom. You can go to jail in USA for anything. How can you people live in a police state where no fun is allowed?

Cute little play here
I hope dearly that whatever shithole you two are shilling from gets vaporized

How about you stop sending money and weapons to middle east? That will do it.

He wasn't the a leftist, he was a free thinker. No one is talking about going to war.

Money.

Attached: trump_salesman.jpg (3500x2329, 1.56M)

I think i know what your saying, you want freedom of speech and some liberalism in Saudi Arabia. The killing of journalist should be taken seriously by America and should force the hands of SA. Am i right? If so, you need to realize that not every country is capable of running a free society. Democracy and free speech cannot work everywhere.

Why did it take a "journalists" for you morons to pay attention to Saudi Arabia?

There's been a middle east proxy war for the last 40 FUCKING YEARS BUT A FAT FUCKING BLOGGER GOT YOUR ATTENTION NOW?

Attached: img_0478.jpg (456x900, 512K)

Welcome to 2018

He's still funding terrorists brainlet. He's funding al-Qaeda in Yemen and Syria and also fighting starving Yemenis for ZOG
Don't delude yourself, SA did 9/11 and got away scot free. Every American politician is a slave to their Saudi masters

I'm a shill? I hope whatever CIA bunker you're hiding in gets flooded. The only benefactors from his murder is the deep state and you know it. This is why the mere mention of his name needs obliterated so it never gets addressed. His Apple Watch fucked up your plans and suddenly Erdogan releases the American pastor as a concession for his complicincy.

Here's wiki for everyone:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi

>Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi (Arabic: جمال خاشقجي jamāl ḵāšuqji, born 13 October 1958 — disappeared October 2018) is or was a Saudi journalist,[2] author, and the former general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel.[3] He also served as editor for Saudi newspaper Al Watan, turning it into a platform for Saudi progressives.[4]

>Khashoggi fled Saudi Arabia in September 2017 after the government banned him from Twitter[5] and afterwards wrote newspaper articles critical of the Saudi government. Khashoggi has been sharply critical of Saudi Arabia's crown prince, Mohammad bin Salman, and its king, Salman of Saudi Arabia.[2] He also opposed the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen.[6]

>Khashoggi disappeared on 2 October 2018 and was last seen going inside the main entrance of the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey.[7] The Turkish government has alleged that he was murdered and dismembered inside the consulate.[8] The Saudi government claims that Khashoggi left the consulate alive, through a rear entrance,[9] but Turkey says no CCTV recorded him exiting.

A lefty saudi journalist killed in Turkey. Who cares. Not our problem. Never will be.

>WaPo journalist
Nothing was lost

Mostly because the "journalist" was a member of al-qaeda and international arms dealer involved in starting wars across the middle east. I applaud whoever butchered the piece of arab shit. I would applaud anyone who does the same to more Saudi princes and Israeli kike fuckers, too, it's long past time pretending any of the nasty little shits in the middle-east are "good guys"--they all just want us to wage war for them. Fuck them and fuck their nations.
King Salman is also a shitbag, but he's releasing the most virulent bioweapon known to man--Feminism--out in Saudi Arabia and Sunni Islam. Within a scant few decades Islam will be a cucked feminized religion that produces onions instead of religion for nomadic terrorist raiders, and that's a good thing. Never interrupt a muslim while he's making a mistake.

They give Trump a lot of money.

>His Apple Watch
Oh the one with the footage that can't be released even though it's supposedly a silver bullet
please friend, spew more self-serving garbage. You're not American and you can go get fucked

Attached: bloodmoney.jpg (599x585, 73K)

Exactly. They didn't give a shit when we warned them for nearly a decade so why the fuck should I care when one of their own has finally been on the casualty list.

cause the victim was also a muslim, we don't "support" him as much as "dont give a fuck"

Most Arabs consider Palestinians to be homeless plebs. At best they are a tool that can be used against Israel.

Erdogan has evidence too. He knew exactly what was happening and will use it gleefully to his advantage, not that I blame him. The Saudis know this too, which is why they've suspended all air traffic and travelers from Turkey. They're being punished for holding evidence over SA head. Lol.

He want even a WaPo "journalist". He was a contributor who worked for a Saudi paper. He become a progressive liberal after going to Indiana for his degree. I bet money that he was killed by some sharia gang.

This, the only reason why its making the news rounds because he was a WaPo contributor who wanted progressivism in Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 2452345776761.jpg (1240x1832, 516K)

Erdogan has been sustaining at cockroach level, but currently, he's at about 25%.

Polish OP is a faggot. Hey OP, do you suck dick for 20 bucks? I know a lot whores came from that shithole which you call it a home.

He will kept blaming USA for what filthy politicians and lobbyists did.

Now he think minorities is better than whites. As if so-called minorities wouldn't hesitate to do same things what politicians does.

>holding evidence over SA head
Wow, looks like you guys are getting a whole lot of leverage out of that so called evidence. Maybe you can con butthurt Canada into forming an anti-SA coalition for PEACE AND LOVE. In any event you should suck up to Trump some more by releasing some more hostages, maybe he'll mail you savages a MAGA hat.

Because the Petrodollar is the backbone of American dominance you dumbshit.. and OPEC is the cartel that keeps the petrodollar going.

>ctrl-f: petrodollar
>no results

nu/pol/ is so fucking sad

I'm not a "you guys", but a singular patriot in Pennsylvania. And if peace is not what you're after maybe you should fuck off to SA.

Pennsylvania my ass, the only peace you deserve is a good thorough nuking. The perpetual bloodbathed shithole of the middle east would finally be silent and in a hundred years a monument of a man fucking a goat could be erected over the glassy plains as a reminder of the faggotry that once raged there.

Are you trying to formulate a thoughtful idea? Sorry, I don't follow.

The "journalist" is a Muslim extremist who hates the reforms the Crown Prince is pushing why should we care if they killed him?

Yeah because a man who hangs out with Osama is pro-freedom. Dumb nigger.

Israel needs Saudi Arabia for muh Moozlim Boogeyman so Britain established KSA for them after WW1

Attached: 1539069456609.png (600x357, 194K)

>why should we care a foreign country killed a US citizen
gee i wonder
the answer is because trump and his son in law are saudi puppets

>Muh Reforms
Reformers for the past 100 years
youtube.com/watch?v=xizljtHbAlQ&app=desktop

>If a soldier was killed in battle, does it make the news?
it does, actually, are you fucking stupid?

Hes not a US citizen you shit faced mongoloid.

he lived in the united states you fucking faggot

He never hung out with Osama, he traveled with him on occasion and interviewed him multiple times trying to Persuade him to peace. Do people here even read or do research?

same reason they support a piece of shit Poland who tuned on soviets who built their shithole
usa supports garbage , that's how it is

How about you move to SA if you love it so much Mr. Subversive Peacenik? If they kill you they lose.

Wow so Trump is the puppet of Israel, Russia AND Saudi Arabia...and maybe the martians. So who gets custody on the weekends and should we thank all of them for saving us from Hillary Clinton? They are all our greatest allies.

Attached: 1520895111121.webm (640x360, 623K)

Somebody has to get it out of the ground. The Saudis manage that for the US.
Eradicating the Saudis and replacing them with a colony of workers from somewhere else would take time which would reduce the profits of members of the donor class who lobby heavily.
You need to stop looking at things as if anybody with the ability to affect change actually comes from any position of morality at all.
Asking yourself who benefits and how they benefit will generally lead you to the truth of any situation in our world.
Suspect anything and anybody that purports to contradict this basic truth.
I wish that this was not so, but it is.

So does a guy I know name Jose- it doesn't make him a citizen.

Trump, Hillary and Saudi Arabia are all slaves to the Jews. The #Russiagate nonsense is just Jewish misdirection. For those of us who actually read these "Russia" articles we read things like Flynn was working on behalf of Israel attempting to manipulate Russia.

Tl;Dr Libshits are idiots and so are blind Trump supporters.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Said-Saudi-Arabia-was-Behind-911-Now-He’s-Bowing-Down-to-Them.jpg (696x462, 20K)

Resident he was not a citizen retard.

He only came here last fucking year. And none of that matters hes still a terrorist loving shit skin.

This webm is the Trump presidency. Its all it is.

That Muslim country has been cutting their own people up for hundreds of years

Why start caring now?

Attached: 3608617396.jpg (448x400, 59K)

It's truly liberating to know nothing actually matters, thanks enlightened friends. The convoluted machinations of this world churn on. I can mindlessly play vidya and ignore the outside world.

Attached: 1516514834049.gif (340x324, 218K)

Nothing actually does. You are here... slowly expanding, and then slowly you will contract into oblivion

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2F1-HyVX_xQ3P8ffEyZQE5wA-g (960x631, 48K)

This.

>be faggot deep state publication
>see your pedo freak buddies in SA get busted for treason
>fly one out and out him on payroll to try to disrupt official intercourse between drumph and the new SA king
>rabble rousing faggot gets iced
>DRUMPH WE HATE YOU AND YOURE A RETARD WHY ARENT YOU HELPING US AVENGE THIS SPY WHO WE WERE PAYING TO TRY TO DISRUPT YOUR FOREIGN POLICY
Hang all journalists and state mandated lightly chubby GFs for all.

Attached: 5030A5B5-8059-4816-BADE-5345500A885E.jpg (600x337, 42K)

My goal is to change one life at at time, on a global level.

residents get the same protections as citizens you fucking idiot
>And none of that matters hes still a terrorist loving shit skin.
yeah tell me more about how a "terrorist loving shit skin" us resident is worth less than an actual terrorist loving shitskin of a foreign country
kill yourself

how do you reconcile your retarded conspiracy theory with the fact he was in turkey and not saudi arabia
dumb asshole

cool as long as libs get owned

How utterly noble of you, oh my I'm crying IRL from the noble nobleness of your pursuit for peace via supporting state intervention for the sake of shady pieces of shit sandnigger spooks

Haha fucking kill yourself shill