I really like larry david in some ways, he has a dry sense of humor and seinfeld is the best sitcom ever made...

I really like larry david in some ways, he has a dry sense of humor and seinfeld is the best sitcom ever made, i really enjoy watching the social critical thinking, and funny exchanges. Although i can't help but think, these people are protected by hollywood, they use humor to survive, but when shit hits the fan for them who do they call to get dirty shit done? Gentiles...eben larry on one episode where he finds out hes adopted cries and lements that he is "a gentile" how the fuck can we stop this shit? Ots right here in front of our faces, and nobody sees it or cares. They hate our christ, they hate our people, but they love our money. I dont hate jews but i have had enough of these hollywood jews. The only thing these people fear is brute strength. You can see it in their shows and movies, they always run from a fight, and they are trying to pass laws that make is illegal to hit anyone with a Jewish last name...i dont care that much because when christ comes pack it's gonna be a fucking roundhouse holiday for these fucks

Attached: MV5BMTg1Njg4MzQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgzNDUwMw@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=K8XNrAjh7eo
youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I
youtu.be/NU-lD2cmK8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's no difference between super jews like larry david and this board. larry david had an assistant whos main job was to research who was jewish so he could then mock them on the shows he was writing for.

Larry David just likes comedy. He doesn't need to force stupid propaganda into his work, or hide behind PC culture. One of the reasons i've always like him. The guy just likes to make people laugh.

>lements that he is "a gentile"
What's wrong with this? Learning that you aren't who you thought you were would be terrible for anyone. If I learned I was a Frenchman instead of an Anglo, I'd sob, even though I don't hate the French.
Anyway, you have autism. But I agree, Seinfeld is hilarious.

I like larry hes really funny, but he mocks christians and he names the jew many times invokes blood superiority and so on, right in his own fucking show! Seinfeld was very gentile freindly i love curb but its very very jewish

>cries and lements that he is "a gentile"
He actually embraced it and seemed like a better person afterwards like there was a huge weight lifted off of him when he found out he wasn't really a jew. Even when he was notified that he wasn't adopted hence he really is a jew he didn't want to give up a kidney to his best friend and lost then will to live.

Larry is /our jew/, just watch his SNL monologue about how most Hollywood sex predators are jews and he wants to be seen as a "good jew"

When he became a Cone he was well adjusted, sociable, and effective. When he went back he was selfish and neurotic. That plot was anti semitic if anything.
You have a dum-boi brain

he's what jews call "self hating jew". he's just a funny guy, you can think that and still not like jews. treat people like individuals.

I like larry guys, he is a regular guys, but fame and money always turns these guys sour ro christian white men. Think of it. I live seinfeld its my favorite show, but not once fo they ever give a nod to the white christian nation that gave them millions its just not fair

Larry David is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=K8XNrAjh7eo

Attached: Freakbook.gif (250x198, 1.28M)

damage control
a
m
a
g
e

c
o
n
t
r
o
l

damage control go on all field

In defense of Larry he lays into Jews more than he lays into gentiles.

I present to you exhibit A, the SNL monologue he was criticized for in which he observes how most of the Hollywood predators like Harvey Weinstein tend to be Jews and then goes into a bit about how hard it would be to pick up chicks during the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I

Attached: Larry David Freak Book Laugh.webm (500x396, 605K)

I remember during the Weinstein thing, the media got annoyed at him for mentioning that most of the predators of the #metoo thing were Jews
youtu.be/NU-lD2cmK8U

Fuck man, I really should refresh the page before posting.

Larry is the best jew around ain't no doubt, he loves america in his own way. But ive watched his show, and he hates Christ...at least he admits it

This is the sign for these guys, if you hate christ, yet believe he didnt exist your a dirty kike. Go live in Iraq if you hate christ so much....its pathetic that we give these merchants a pass

I don't think that he "hates christ".

I think he's just generally cynical about religion. Curb is filled with jokes about religious people, Jews, Christians and Muslims.

My favorite is the one where a Muslim is praying to Mecca and Larry absent mindedly sits down in a chair right in front of him so that he's praying to Larry.

Attached: Larry David Cannon.jpg (744x750, 119K)

He pissed on Christ in his show. I like him. Why are you trying yo hide the fact that he hates christ? If you think its funny to trash jesus christ you are a peice of shit

Careful boys. Gettin a little too reasonable for comfort there.

>he's what jews call "self hating jew". he's just a funny guy, you can think that and still not like jews. treat people like individuals.
Most comedians don't have a racist bone in their body. They just like to make jokes and enjoy themselves. They don't care much for the politics