Admit it. You incels would be pro-refugee for a real gf

Admit it. You incels would be pro-refugee for a real gf.

Attached: 1538961418975.jpg (402x610, 43K)

Nah. I'm not into roasties with second degree gonorrhea.

I'm gonna move to Africa, get a tan, and then move back and rape all the women I like.

nope lol

Real gfs are white

I'm married and no, I wouldn't be. listen kike, nobody wants your kind around, just die off and make the world a better place.

>admit it
Shills use shill language choices, unnatural, clickbaity phrases expected to force a reply. Don't reply to shills.

Then maybe women should fuck incels so they don't become alt right neo nazi terrorists. If they cared about saving the children they would

when Israel take Refugees I will consider to make the same thing until then .. you can blow my uncut d fiend .. no one want to die for "Greater" Israel

Attached: 1539303190431.jpg (1200x827, 83K)

Permanently and publicly ban posters like this you kike retard mods. I can garuntee this person has literally posted nothing other than threads like these in the 5 months he's been here so why the fuck don't you just ban him forever. He's not contributing to the board and most likely never will. So why keep him around?

That woman has a nosering with a chain attached to it!

Chaka!! Chaka!!

Attached: Africangang.jpg (2904x1550, 801K)

>changing who you are for some slut
no

Half the people on this board started out just like this gay cunt OP.

GI- er NPC JOE to the a rescue!

Attached: NPC JOE.png (868x936, 618K)

Correct.

Attached: THEHURTBOX.jpg (1814x705, 262K)

So you admit you are only pro-refugee for the gf?

I'd kms first

Attached: 1539303974360.png (979x874, 584K)

Me: Married, son has blonde hair and blue eyes. Wife is pro trump, anti immigration.

You: faggot.

Attached: MarioNoTranny.png (226x210, 37K)

Refugees shouldn't be young men
What about all the women left behind by these young men?

>that smug smile
Tell me she died from Ooga booga