Ask a redpilled DACA receipient/DREAMer anything

Ask a redpilled DACA receipient/DREAMer anything.

ID might change because I'm leaving work so I'll be off their wifi and using 4G.

Attached: 1539489912213.jpg (1172x1782, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sudaca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't you been kicked out yet

BRAAAAAAP

Cut or uncut?

Why don't you play in traffic?

When will you be deporting yourself?

You have to go back.

Attached: image.jpg (400x406, 74K)

Need more like you. Be sure to redpill as many other mexicans as you can.

Where ar but currently. I need it for the ice man to take u back to Mexico.

*Are u

Fuck if I know

Uncut master race

I don't want to end up on rekt

Idk

I mean maybe one day

Not even mexican myself

Nigger

GO FUCKING BACK ALREADY

Attached: 1536310359532m.jpg (627x1024, 75K)

Based brap poster

What country are you going to get kicked back to when the right wing deportation squad roll out

Tucker's face is priceless all the fucking time.

Have u been visited by la migra yet?

Well maybe you can still watch Fox news when you finally go home, I hate spics I'm ready to be rid of you morons

Some shithole in South America.

What do you think is the single biggest factor/force that is destroying America?

Never. I blend in and adapt everywhere I go.

Gotcha

Why do you think Mexico is such a shithole? Does it have anything to do with the people who live there? If so why do you think we'd want you here?

Jewish grasp of the current administration, letting women vote, letting people under 30 vote, letting fags marry, letting trannies feel normal, niggers and their chimp outs and focusing on the Middle East. Literally no one gives a fuck about the Middle East, glass it and move on.

Mexico is a shithole because it is filled with Mexicans

>Uncut master race
Filthy illegal.

Well he's a part of it, though to his credit not purposely

I'm not Mexican and the place is a narco state, why the fuck do you think its a shithole? That's like asking why water is wet. Ask better fucking questions.

This isn't redit.

Mad because kikes took your foreskin? LMAO

Thank fuck for that.

Wtf are you then bean boy?

Who is the thot?

The joos care about the middle east. That's why we there.

I was born in south america.

Is that you in the picture OP? Post more.

No idea.

Then time to rev up those ovens again.

I'd love to bump into her with my blue backpack

>believing OP is some dumb ESL beaner who found Jow Forums
Nah.

her hands look like my grandfather's

How do you feel about going back?

I've been on Jow Forums since 2006, been in the States since I was 4. Suck a dick, faggot.

>Uncut master race
Can I see?

Clearly you're not redpilled or you'd be in your own country exposing Jewish infiltration and fighting to uplift your own people and make your own soil great.
You're just a parasitic entryist like Ben Shapiro or Dinesh D'Souza.

Attached: 1535594300171.png (1212x1497, 3.59M)

do you know how many spics are on Jow Forums now

Ehh, if it happens, it happens. Until then, I'll keep going to work and supporting myself, paying taxes, shooing nigglets off my lawn and shitposting. I really stopped caring. Stress is self induced. I doubt its gonna happen though, Trump will never come back from that and he needs all the help he can right now. Kanye fucked his shit up this week, fucking idiot.

Kikes are banned in my village actually thanks to that one time they tried converting the locals LMAO

DAMN IT SATAN

Her face is nothing to write home about, but I'd eat her ass like it was my last meal.

If Trump doesn't start deporting you invaders, that's what he'll never recover from, that's why people voted for him.

Have u even tried to become a citizen at the very least if u are a redpilled DACA guy

And yet you come to a place where they rule so you can partake in the consumerism and hedonism and poison they peddle. How are you redpilled?

>kanye fucked up trump's shit this week

No matter what Trump does the media spins it as the worst thing ever. However, he doesn't give a single fuck what some dumbass corporate stooges think.

Your e probably right though, white America and Europe for that matter have been doomed for a long time now

You are such an untermensch faggot.

How vibrant are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

What if she farted in your mouth, user.

Yeah. Tried to enlist in the Marines to kill muzzies and get citizenship. They said no. SAD!

Maybe if this country wasn't full of kikes then yeah

This

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see.. ....

Very. Every day above ground is a good day.

Red pill was coined by two brothers who are both transgender women now.

IN OTHER WORDS ur a smartphone zombie

maybe You should be asking the questions

What do you speak better English or Spanish?

I went to work tonight and have no access to my computer. I can continue this once I get home in...ehh...30 or so minutes on my computer.

>smartphone zombie

The same applies for computers. Get some fucking sun.

mentally ill men*

ftfy

English. My mandarin is better than my spanish.

tĂș eres un sudaca?

Not a DACA recipient, but my parents were born in Mexico and redpilled myself. Democrats screwed y'all turning down Trumps offer for a path to citizenship in return for immigration reform, border protection, and the wall.

The fuck did you just say? The fuck is sudaca? Speak english, faggot. Its .com not .co.eu

I've never dated a woman with poor hygiene. I think "don't fart" is an unwritten rule for women when letting a lick them there, that and "don't let his tongue anywhere near it when it isn't pristine or when you need to take a dump."

When she's fresh out of the shower though, it's game on.

>My mandarin is better
aw shit, you fucked up learning mandarin m8. On a side note the least you can do if you plan on staying in the states is become a citizen and contribute to society and not leech off the government.

We need that wall. We need stronger border protection. It was a fair trade but dems were too proud. Fucking cunts.

>fresh out the shower pussy

Mein neger

I learned it because there's one billion or so chinks so why not. Also my gf is a chink. Also I work, not on benefits and pay taxes. I'd kill for this country if I could, but they didn't let me. I love this place. Fuck everywhere that isn't here.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sudaca
Surprised no one has called u this

Never ever.

Attached: snnffff.png (1268x784, 16K)