A black child’s backpack brushed up against a woman. She called 911 to report a sexual assault

A New York woman became the subject of ridicule and hatred on social media after she falsely accused a boy of groping her while she was shopping inside a deli.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/13/black-childs-backpack-brushed-up-against-woman-she-called-report-sexual-assault/

youtube.com/watch?v=ehfS_sftsck

Attached: 9CE34307-C1D3-457F-9374-9B786E30C89E.jpg (780x439, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KIE1Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black/white problem
no, this is just a dumb-broad problem

>dumb white broad
so this is a white problem then? got it shill

>black child

Why is this important to the story?

So this is the power of “me too”

>Gotta remember to always believe women!!

On a serious note you can use this to discredit the evil that is me too. Point out how evil racist women lie and ruin a poor black kids life.

>Teresa Klein
>Klein
color me surprised

Attached: 44DA069F-BC47-420F-B008-DEA9D260D89F.jpg (706x663, 489K)

Did I say dumb white broad? I said dumb broad. Fuck off.

she's jewish

(((White)))
German, Dutch (also de Klein(e)) and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Middle High German, Dutch, German klein 'small', or Yiddish kleyn. This was a nickname for a person of small stature, but is also often found as a distinguishing name for a junior male, usually a son, in names such as Kleinhans and Kleinpeter.

Based Becky.

>pretending these things aren't staged.

I didn't realize it was a black 9 year old. This couldn't be more perfect. Once again liberals are fighting with other liberals over nonsense. Couldn't be going any better.

>she can't even tell the touch of a hand and a backpack apart
I guess she hasn't seen much action

The kid is black but this is a woman.
B-believe all victims?
{error string not found}

#ibelieve

one of the cities that have had a similar abuse case regarding calling the police on minorities decided make calling the police on black people a hate crime

Niggers just shouldn't be free.

It was a fucking backpack OMG I can't stop laughing!!

Alt Tech Thread

Get Le

nigger fatigue.

Probably staged to discredit white women and/or #MeToo and/or white women reporting ACTUAL rapes by blacks.
Or maybe just a stupid bitch.
All equally likely.

I believe her. She's so courageous and a great example for all women to follow

That is the $64000 question

Because controversy sells

Attached: 1527037304914.png (645x729, 147K)

We believe survivors!

Attached: 1538175467014.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Why does the rce of the chilkd matter? its a roastie she would have kiked out aon any kid

anyone have something not behind a paywall?

archive.is/KIE1Z
christ, niggers

welp the feminists said to believe victims

Guess what tribe (((she))) belongs to?

Attached: 58F75401-0571-40C7-8D6E-0C12E73E4373.png (300x300, 20K)

>In September, New York state Sen. Jesse Hamilton (D-Brooklyn) held a town hall meeting called Living While Black. Hamilton also had introduced legislation that would make falsely reporting an incident a hate crime. The bill remains in committee.
I think I'd come in my shorts if this roastie got locked up in jail for this. It's only fair that women should be too afraid to ever report anything.

Child rice matters because in some countries like China children don't get enough rice to eat.

I still believe her, arrest the nog anyways.

Need better #believewomen memes with this.

I swear this is all these whores do anymore for attention and cunt gibs.

Attached: 001.jpg (761x1144, 446K)

I don't believe her - but can we still arrest the nog?

Hang the nigger.

Teresa (((Klein)))
imagine my SHOCK

Attached: 1490909190194.jpg (172x158, 23K)

Niggers gonna nig

She said he smacked her ass in the video. Now we ask whos lying?

Poor little tyke just wanted to grab a handfull of that snow queen booty. Rap culture has conditioned him to act this way, it's not his fault.

Attached: dat ass.gif (280x221, 1.36M)

because of her "sociology degree" - the humanities must be defended with prejudice

>Klein

Attached: merchan3.png (600x600, 9K)

“Who is white”

No Klien is a Jewish lesbian

>Makes a scene over something brushing against her
>Gets up in the face of another woman who called her out on her bullshit
I don't think race has anything to do with this, I'm fairly certain she's crazy, looking for a confrontation and would have accused anyone of assaulting her if she could but it just so happened to be a black kid. Feel kinda bad for him tbqh when you can hear him crying.

Is this a horrid example of sexism and toxic masculinity or rascism and toxic whiteness?
Im not sure which highground is the highest in this debate