KNOCK OVER BABIES FOR TRUMP

You're a literal Nazi if you live in American during Trump's reign and you don't watch out for babies whose parents let them run free.
twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1050900616824872960

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-13 Gabriel Sherman on Twitter Trump’s America is a vicious and divided place To (716x681, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crtv.com/video/ep-237--lol-the-left-is-actually-blaming-trump-for-hurricane-florence--white-house-brief
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1517524340659.jpg (748x960, 102K)

omg, Sidewalk Gate

Lefty memes are terrible

tfw NPC

>In 2011, Sherman married Jennifer Stahl in a Jewish ceremony.

Attached: gabrielsherman.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg (256x256, 38K)

I didn’t feel safe knocking down toddlers until trump was elected now I knock over anywhere from 3 to 6 toddlers everyday with not so much as a sideways glance

>Walked into

Knowing the average behavior of 60 old men and 15-month olds, I have a feeling the toddler was running around and ran into someone. This happens (they also run into furniture). This has nothing to do with Trump.

>everything is drumpfs fault! literally everything!

Kek

that's not a lefty meme, that's a pol meme you retard.

what a paranoid jew

Attached: 1520576277125.jpg (413x395, 79K)

MAGA gas the tikes

Today Donald Trump...... AHHHH, THERE'S A HURRICANE, DUNNULD DRUMPPFFF REEEE

crtv.com/video/ep-237--lol-the-left-is-actually-blaming-trump-for-hurricane-florence--white-house-brief

i cant stop laughing.., they are so full of themselves & so deluded, they cant even believe reality

Attached: 1530917715125.jpg (720x679, 62K)

Nice.

>I told my kid that when trump wins he'll send super nigger killer death squads to kill children and my kid cried
>look at this image of my crying kid
>this is trump's america
Anyone got this one?

Every

lel perfect reply. give sassy a beer plz.

Why do (((they))) just make shit up and expect people to believe them or care? I'm surprised his wife's kid wasn't stomped 6 million times.

Attached: 1536892067103.png (700x700, 200K)

dead niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Damn

THIS IS NORMAL IN TRUMP'S AMERICA

Yeah! We can topple those nazis!!!

Attached: download33a65b24_rage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fWe_Can_Do_It-e1500662567250.png (720x799, 860K)

funny how the party of hate and division blames trump for their doings, typical jew ploy. you look at the love and joy at any one of trump's massive rallies where everyone is welcome and see the truth that destroys the fucked up lies of the left.

Attached: 1539472943178.jpg (744x1358, 130K)

This is becoming incredibly pathetic. It's not even that funny anymore, though it is still kind of funny.

>walked right into my 15 year old daughter
she must be pretty loose

Attached: a0164204_08210248.jpg (600x800, 317K)

Time

i officially disavow knocking toddlers over to the ground

>Oz
Every time.

Sieg heil, mein cocksucker.

Michelle's stupid fucking school lunch bullshit affects my kid 100x more noticeably than anything trump will ever do in office.

He's a dip-shit. I usually have my 18 month old piggy back on my shoulders if I'm in a busy place.

>disavow
Funny how this terms usage has increaded during the Trump era. It's even funnier that not even once have I heard it from a mouth of a leftie.

>my kid

That’s not an npc, that’s nick kroll in a wig

Attached: 17E31044-4FBA-4E48-A66F-5433BBE65CAF.jpg (970x1306, 101K)

Genuinely curious - did they reinstitute vending machines with sodas and chips in your kid's school or is your local government and school board still full of liberal cucks?

Literally this. I still hold my 4 year olds hand when ever we arw walking in the street. My 6 year old can roam more freely but I never let him out of my sight.

>watch out for free roaming babies
>pic related

Attached: 1539358423196.jpg (1054x1932, 588K)

I fucking hate irresponsible parents. Especially the ones that bring their children into places that are not for children. I was in a drunken stupor in Vegas walking through Caesars at like 3am. Not causing too much trouble, just being loud and drunk, and cursing. Dude who has his children in there with him gets pissy at me, and yelled at me
>There's kids present!
I told him to go fuck himself, and put his stupid kids to bed. It's one of my biggest complaints about the laws for not being able to smoke in bars anymore. If I feel like getting my drink on in a restaurant/bar I have to sit there and drink with asshole parents that didn't feel like waiting for a seat in the restaurant, and brought their kids into a the bar instead. And then get assy with me when I'm drunk, in a fucking bar. I'm not a smoker myself, but the smoke was a great child deterrent.

It has nothing to do with the current year or Trump's reign of glory. When i was 4 a senior citizen elbowed me in the face and flipped me the bird for running in a store

Gotchu

Attached: 1511767996114.jpg (907x849, 158K)

I think what he's saying is posting a pic of tweet to start a thread is low-effort, and reddit-tier. I'm tolerant of it, but agree it's low-effort and reddit-tier.
>pic unrelated. I just want to to remind the French and the rest of the world that this happened.

Attached: emmanuel-macron.jpg (880x586, 339K)

If this would be from Sweden the article would say that the kid obviously made the first move.

That evil Trump, forcing old men to walk into one million kids! Those two million kids could be hurt. Trump supporters just love it when three million kids are knocked over. Four million kids being walked into, doesn't anyone want to do something about these five million kids? Remember the six million kids that old guys walked into and knocked over all because of Trump!

I'm getting really sick of this Trump nut swinger "got mine fuck you" attitude. How about being a decent person and helping a new parent when their toddler who just learned how to walk gets away from them (It happens, imagine that!) instead of injuring the child.

Meanwhile every Republican campaign is based on brown people coming to kill you and rape your family if you don't vote republican and let them quietly pass tax breaks for billionaires.

Drumph

Attached: 267BE54F-8BBA-491C-9F97-8D560B59FB76.png (374x229, 29K)

Meanwhile Antifa in Portland are roaming free, the mayor ordering the police to stand down as they harass old people and scream whitey openly as they threaten anyone who doesn’t obey their orders. Punishing their own city for Republican wins they cannot cope with.

Democrats will rip this country to pieces and all but see white people in chains if they ever regain power. They don’t even deny it. Vengeance is all they have left.

>Drumph
Drumph

Attached: 1545918024988.jpg (404x403, 22K)

Why is president trump this fucksticks twitter background? Not sure if satire page...

>drumpfh
W̵̫͙̎̓h̸̡̢̛̼a̵̬̓͛t̵͙͉̄ ̸̳͌i̵̠̍͌̒š̴͇͝ ̸̩̻̑͐ḣ̷̼̻ą̷͚̺̈́̿ṗ̴̯̞̕p̶̞̎e̷͙̋̍͘n̵̯̞̺̍̈́ĩ̷̫̪n̴͈͚̓g̶̢̘͔̈́̚ ̴̘̻̂̓͛t̴̛̼͝õ̶̰̣͓͘ ̴̞̦͋̽ͅm̷̢̦͔̊̃e̶̯͔͊̓

Attached: 10421E5F-A93B-45BA-8F09-904C7F1A6382.jpg (404x403, 34K)

>every single income bracket gets a tax cut
>brainlet commie: "well the rich guy should give up his to homeless crack addicts. It's not fair that Henry Hotspoon has no money, although he benefits nobody and just smokes crack all day. Why? Because muh feels for useless dregs."
You beginning to see why everyone thinks you are mindless NPC homo

Attached: 1539476963266.jpg (660x660, 187K)

the problem is he's blaming someone else for actions he could've either prevented or just rather not complain about it at all.
he would've received that response if he wasn't vitriol right out of the door
>some boomer hit my child
>damn those trump supporters
reading his little tale it sounds like something out of a damn cartoon or he's just in a really bad area to raise kids if he's surrounded by rich boomers who are snobbish as hell
either way for him to assume that these people are just trump supporters without any actual evidence is the reason why he's receiving flak

Guys major claim to fame is writing a book about Roger Ailes, the guy who ran Fox News, but released after he died so nothing could be refuted.

But they didn't abort their daugther?

drumbfve emboldened the babybumpers

>and reddit-tier.
Dude, Jow Forums is even worse than reddit.

Us white men are owned by blacks, they are sexually and physically superior to us. And our women know it, we fully submit to black power.

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 8K)

Kek.

Attached: DA173A35-0B73-486F-8927-696E0D45092D.jpg (542x696, 113K)

Everything is everyone else's fault but mine

I fucking hate parents who don't watch their fucking kids and just let them run wild everywhere. Seriously, fuck this faggot.

The Aryan mans travels shall not be impeded by the careless, low IQ movements of the eternal subhuman toddler. Make way or be crushed under the heel of the ubermensch!
None will survive the Day of the naughty list.

>15 month old daughter
I've seen kids up to age 5 just walk right into shit. They're like bi-pedal roombas, they have no awareness of anything. If you've never had a teacher/youth leader job where you have to get kids to line up and follow you, it feels like herding sheep.

The people of portland want this
They voted for it
I wonder which way they'll vote the next time
My guess is for more of the same

fn twitter cult

Trump made the chair do it. That chair is an ethno state supporting racist

You’ve done it again Straya.

Attached: C635DA04-6C75-48BC-8CF5-C1CF935FDAF8.jpg (400x266, 146K)

The scoops, you had one too many scoops! This is what Colbert warned about!

>(((Gabriel Sherman)))
Oy vey!

By a leftist. Retard

>anything I don't like is a lefty meme

Attached: giant_tool.jpg (767x431, 25K)

Never happened

Imagine being such a pc of shit parent that youd ACTUALLY place your child at everyone asshole level so the kid can breath everyones bum air.
"Mehhhh Reeee Trump forced muh baby to sniff racist people farts "
Parenting 101. Never put your baby below everyones farts coughs sneezez and spit.
WTF. No wonder theres insanity