Why do leftists use the yield of their whoring for political clout?

Attached: IMG_1775.jpg (747x999, 146K)

>chunky necklace
>no rope
disapointing

Attached: forgot_something6.jpg (750x948, 170K)

what fake hype around an old cunt

she dies in like less than 4 days

Attached: prediction.png (1809x609, 181K)

>purpose of judges wearing black robes is a signal toward impartiality and solemn logical consideration
>leftist kike wears special snowflakes
>its a woman of course
Not even mentioning how shit of a judge or how unethical she is

Gee I can't imagine why.

Attached: 001.jpg (761x1144, 446K)

> my 8yo daughters hero is a left wing activist Supreme Court justice?

Which of her opinions is your daughters favourite? Surely you wouldn’t use your own daughter for virtue signalling...

Die Jew goblin, die.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Not to be facetious, but can you give some examples user?

Attached: 1530422435004.png (500x500, 46K)

Shes repeatedly told how she would rule on cases before her. She involves herself in politics constantly. She has said the United states constitution should be trashed in favor of one like South Africa. Her opinions are almost exclusively extra-legal

As far as the rulings go, you can virtually read any ruling on a mainstream issue shes written and its self evident

The Republicans that voted for her are fucking retards

well when she dies in three days they're going to elect that one republican lady that other anons have been talking about huh?

Yea new or otherwise finally shook out of their cuck sleep Republicans

where is the goblin slayer when you need him

I remember this thread please be true.

English, motherfucker, do you read it?

Is it difficult to be ethical when you sleep through most stuff and everyone feels bad so they let you sleep through it and catch up with notes and video later? Hm.. Do you think if maybe you can't stay awake for 3-4 hours, maybe you shouldn't be sitting in the SC Justice seat? Is that politics? I don't think it is. She's unfit for the job, that is obvious.

Attached: 444.jpg (1160x629, 95K)

zzzzzz.... She's just so old and qualified despite shortcomings.. z...z..zzz....

Attached: 5655.jpg (594x391, 42K)

B-But how could you say she's not fit for the most powerful seat in the nation? M-Maybe if I just get a few more minutes of.... *light snoring indicates RBG is in hibernation mode, not dead*

Attached: 6666.jpg (992x558, 48K)

Keep in mind that each of these have been different incidents. It happens all the time. Once a week or so, she just sacks out and no one says anything.

You have to wonder, does a 90+ year old see life like a 30 year old? Does life have the same meaning? Are you not playing your end game a 90, crossing those last bridges and dotting those final i's? Is it fair that someone who has nothing to live for has so much say in the next 100 years they won't even be here to see?

In my opinion, no. They should be living out their final years quietly, relaxing and enjoying life. How they think she is going to make it another 6-7 years blows my mind.

Attached: 7777.jpg (533x800, 37K)

Attached: b5f95f73ba210c601de534ca143df284.jpg (740x1081, 130K)

Couldn't have said it better myself, man. Fucking disgusts me, these geezers (who are almost always awful) seemingly clinging to life just so they can remain in power a little longer. Absolutely undignified.