Where were you when gen Z turned the tide in Florida and made it solidly red?

Where were you when gen Z turned the tide in Florida and made it solidly red?

Attached: 17BAAC01-96BE-4A37-8419-F5CD1808C009.jpg (1024x887, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=gtvG42Ntb7U
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew lads

RED WAVE INC

that's the number of ballots returned based on party registration, not who they voted for.

yeah im really super worried about registered republicans voting for democrats in this climate man ;^)

most of these "gen Z" voters are millennials who are solidly blue. Gen z in reality is even more blue than any generation in the past 100 years. It's over, even though the republicans have won in some minor poll.

Source faggot

Attached: kqy8.jpg (645x729, 49K)

It's actually boomers turning the tide. There are so many boomers and half of them are retiring so they all go to Florida.

>no sources
>no arguments
NPC who can't think beyond stale wojack memes, nice going fool

IM NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 1539361313206.png (1305x1329, 171K)

I'm in Florida, haven't checked my mail in 2 weeks because I live in a condo complex but I vote absentee and vote R down the ticket. We're gonna wreck Gillum and Nelson, friends. Have faith in Florida.

>I dont understand generation designations

fucking retard

Really doubt it's gen Z. The truth is that millennials are continuing the tried and true trend since the boomers that young (white) people vote conservative as they get older. Literally among white men and I think white women the roles in 2016 to 2018 were reversed - now the GOP has the exact lead the democrats did.

The problem is each successive generation is less and less white.

Keep in mind about half of all people who are eligible to vote, well, don't. Perhaps they are starting to wake up.

ALWAYS WINNING
REMEMBER TO VOTE
CHANGE
RESIST THE BLUE JEW

Attached: 1539494195833.jpg (1700x1638, 694K)

Gen Z overall, maybe, given how many shitskins are in the cohort.
But it's the whites that matter.

The GOP is kiked, too.
Voting ultimately won't change much.

We're winning but we still need to Vote like we're losing.
VOTE

Almost 20% of the republicans in the house are retiring because they are cucks. We are winning.

this is like
literally
i have no words

Attached: sad hogg.jpg (220x293, 18K)

M9 its ansentee ballots. The only boomers that leave florida are snow birds, and its not summer

my brother is 17, him and his white friends like sports ball, trump, and think blacks are subhuman

everything is going to work out fine, he's way more fucking conservative than I was at his age

>tfw missed the deadline to get my absentee ballot
At least my state is red as all fuck.

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (330x357, 46K)

>we are winning
Tell that to the MAGApedes all too happy to support the BASED nigger in Michigan with a white wife.
Red Wave indeed. If this is winning to people, we're in a horrible position overall because all of our energy is wasted on furthering our own destruction.

>my brother is 17, him and his white friends like sports ball, trump, and think blacks are subhuman
Same here except I'm 20 and all my friends are fratbros

Attached: img-7959-e1477786910626.jpg (936x492, 110K)

you baka ass motherfucker

Attached: 1478407168011.jpg (800x584, 106K)

>this one thing means it's fucking over
GTFO defeatist faggot

freedom of speech as consequences when you say something as stupid as you did

nigger chill. your energy is wasted on who fucks who. huge majority of people prefer not to race mix even with all the pro mixing propaganda, so that's not a problem anyhow

I'm not being a defeatist. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that acting complacent over the smallest of victories will lead to our defeat, and we need to remain sober of this fact. Even if this country were a Republican one-party state, we would still be in incredibly deep shit as a race. All I'm saying is that the fleeting political "teams" should not be our ultimate focus.

>huge majority of people prefer not to race mix even with all the pro mixing propaganda, so that's not a problem anyhow
This is almost word-for-word the "argument" the Social Democrats in Germany used when they voted against a measure that would have banned interracial marriage in Germany's colonies.

You don't need to achieve even 30% outbreeding to destroy a group--given enough time, even 2% outbreeding (and white rates are rising to almost 10% currently) will destroy whites because 2% of each generation is permanently lost. The populations of nonwhites continue to increase, not only in our countries but globally, and white populations are either stagnant or in decline.
Essentially, you are going from 100 whites to 98, to 96.2, to 94.5, and so on (and actual numbers are much worse, considering the steady stream of fully nonwhite immigrants and a rising rate of outbreeding), with no hope of recovery and an ever-shrinking share of the population. If you want to ensure the survival of whites as a coherent group, you MUST be willing to take a stand against miscegenation.

that just means war is imminent.

>non-Floridian talking about Florida ever wavering from a red state when you can legally shoot a nigger who's walking near you too fast

I'm not going to pretend voting for one party over another will solve our problems. In fact, kneecapping dems will cause their radicals to lash out, which is what we all should be aiming for.

And with that, we also need to borrow from the left on this. We have a time limit, but any momentum shift in our direction is a good thing. I cannot stress that enough. Even if we get a bunch of faggots back in office replacing those who are leaving, as long as they vote for bills in lock step with the administration, all we need is to influence the admin and not the faggots. We push for immigration reform until the left tries to start a civil war.

This

Absolutely this
FSU Fratfags are turning Leon red

Attached: osceola riding renegade.gif (480x270, 2.35M)

big if true,

historically no "race" stays around for long. everyone is always moving, its why we don't look like neanderthals any more.
if whites decide to end their race that's their choice.
but statistically whites are least likely to race mix. So if they're "dying out", everyone else is dying out faster.
Immigration is a separate issue

either way you're not going to affect global trends with some keyboard warrioring so just chill and move on with life. 1000 years from now people will look and behave so differently from now who gives a fuck? not my battle.

COLOSSAL IF FACTUAL

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 220K)

>TAYLOR "TRAITOR" SWIFT ENDORSES DEM CANDIDATE

>REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE ROCKETS UP 8 POINTS IN THE POLLS

LMAO

Are we living in absolute best of times right now or what?

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 246K)

RIDE THE RED WAVE

Attached: image.jpg (466x648, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (1022x678, 209K)

I'm so proud.

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 168K)

SO FUCKING BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 235K)

Fair enough, and don't worry, I know that the GOP is preferable if deeply flawed.
>its why we don't look like neanderthals any more.
We aren't and never were neanderthals. Neanderthals were crushed and wiped out genetically, they didn't "mix" and create something new, they became a footnote in the genome of their conquerors. That's exactly what will end up with Europeans--we won't have the Utopian "diversity" of a color wheel, the Earth will be populated by literal niggers with a hint of European genes at most.

>if whites decide to end their race that's their choice.
An absolute in biology is that no healthy organism will end its own existence. Whites are suffering from a disease of self-hatred, whipped up by foreign entities--and pretending it is a rational decision, or even that the decision is made by whites, is false, playing right into the hands of those who want us gone.

>1000 years from now people will look and behave so differently
Says who? The kikes?
You can trace European genes back thousands of years with remarkable accuracy. The few changes which did occur went along with massive invasions, famine, and overall death and destruction. There are species on this planet right now which have been fundamentally unchanged for over a hundred million years. So don't give me the fatalism that we won't exist. It is fully within the realm of possibility to ensure the survival of our people.

Attached: image.jpg (504x729, 115K)

Attached: image.jpg (576x576, 120K)

Attached: image.jpg (504x557, 62K)

Attached: image.jpg (864x649, 156K)

Attached: image.jpg (864x666, 188K)

Attached: 1537425853260.png (645x773, 12K)

Attached: image.jpg (576x576, 112K)

Attached: image.jpg (1080x771, 407K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x965, 257K)

>Gen Z
Gen Z started in 2005. None of them have voted yet.
>YFW you discover that the much decried Millennials are the ones leading the red wave

Attached: mad.jpg (938x974, 81K)

Ya the "millenials vote left" meme will only hold if they can avoid pissing off white millenials and turning them into a 90/10 repub demo like the blacks are for the dems.
With how anti white the blacks and other retard hispanics are getting, I think its possible.

The problem is that white leftists avoid minorities and only hang out with other white leftists so they aren't exposed to the hatred minorities have for them. Same reason New England votes solid blue. No minorities there trying to destroy their culture and increasing crime

Zoomer here
Can confirm gucci gang for trump

Attached: 2jxt2z.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Forgot shooting war with Russia over control of Syrian airspace.

i agree, i don't know why we should be excited about a coalburner, oh wait, its cause all the (((conservative))) media writers like shapiro think its a good story.

The guys going to lose big anyway, which I am happy for. Can just imagine all the cucks looking at him winning and thinking "hmm maybe I should be ok with niggers fucking my daughters, after all the GOP likes that governor and his family"

Nigger Michigan is that fattest cucked npc state in this nation, even counting the states that don’t have niggers and are champagne Democrats.
Getting them to vote for a nigger and his BLACKED family is a step forward from voting in a Muslim samali and claiming that immigrant have an inalienable right to every American girls 1st fuck (in general and for marriage).

>TAY TAY JUST RECRUITED 240,000 NEW DEMOCRAT VOTERS YAAAAAY!!!

Attached: brainlet public toilet.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

Google it, the only source you'll find is this Twitter person. In other words it's bullshit.

Nobody cares about the Republican party, faggot.

Epic bait

Attached: 1539224606506-1.jpg (713x576, 55K)

Voting for the GOP: supporting zionist jewry

Voting for the DNC: supporting zionist jewry, anti-white jewry, AND far-leftist commie jewry

Not a hard choice.

Attached: democraps are literal neocons.png (637x867, 239K)

They went for Trump without that.

Fucking barely and with democrats eye off the ball

That's alright, I voted several times, so it all balances out, just try not let that happen again

>but I called you a rapist
And you think this gives you power over me?

Attached: 447B6C92-470F-4E9F-A80D-23845638D4A9.jpg (600x429, 214K)

Well, I live in Northern Virginia, and I find it hard to believe that inlanders have anything on the coastal cities for levels of cuckoldry.
My town is le 25% face.

Looks like it's hanging chad time again. The Dems will figure out a way to steal tons of votes so they don't get crushed come November.

Who in the FUCK thinks Gen Z is sending in absentee ballots?

theme for the wave?
youtube.com/watch?v=gtvG42Ntb7U

st. lucie county gen z reporting. we will remain red.

We are the internet generation, we love doing everything from home.
I don’t know about Florida, but in California anyone can vote by mail now, at we do.

>megapedes
why are leftypol such faggots?
Thats a rhetorical question I doubt you know why you're a faggot either

nice source

Attached: errughugg.jpg (645x729, 32K)

No they aren't. They're less progressive than Millennials are because the center-left is dying and people are defecting either to the far left or (much more commonly) the far right.

Liberalism is dying in front of our eyes thanks to its excesses and the ruin of "multiculturalism." When ultra-diverse Brazil is about to elect a far far right candidate, you know your stupid fucking ideology is dead.

Dems used that hurricane as an excuse to import a lot of island beaners last year, user.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Big if true.

Here are the stats from the Florida website.

Attached: DemsGonnaLose.jpg (1278x1960, 619K)

>Gen z in reality is even more blue than any generation in the past 100 years. It's over
Lol, what a worthless kike.

Half of Jow Forums is gen-Z, you walking lamp-shade.

Here is a comparison from last two elections.

Attached: Compare.jpg (1324x806, 161K)

Already sent mine in for lion Ted

Someone bigbrain crunch the numbers on these.

Hi Styx. Peace out.

it seems to imply that in spite of Trump's victory, democrats had more early and mail voters.

So if OP's numbers are true, and the GOP has taken a big lead in those metrics, then we are absolutely about to participate in a red wave.

Digits confirm Zoomer takeover of Jow Forums

Attached: 1539312712626.gif (1024x750, 493K)

2018 GOP -
1,153,357 ballots sent out
2018 DEM -
1,234,824 ballots sent out

GOP Ballot 2016
DEM Ballot 2016

2014 GOP
2014 DEM

I don't think ops numbers make sense to me.

It's not a one-to-one comparison and Republicans need to stress that voting November 6th matters and not to be complacent. Between 2016 and 2018 in my district, we had about 15% increase in people requesting absentee ballots.

With that being said, our modeling suggests absentee voters are typically left-leaning, so there's that.

Oh it says "returned"

Well how close is that to the numbers on vs what said?

He's right. Dems who don't want to bother going through the trouble of voting should just stay home since it's going to be a Blue Wave this year.

Gen Z is the most religious and conservative generation since the “greatest gen.” The generation after Gen Z though...that’s when things will get bad. The youth are absolutely fucked. I’d say gen z is between 1995-2010. Mosty because Gen Z for the most part had a childhood and were able to grow up without the whole LGTBBQ shit hanging over their lives. As opposed to the generation we’re in now which is honestly fucked. They can’t go 5 seconds without attention and are growing up with iPads and their friends are getting their genitals mutilated because of the fucking homos.

Its Gen Z or bust. Either we do this, or nobody does.

SO I did the numbers

Out of the 281462 ballots 45.8% were gop and 36% were democrats. So ops twitter guy was right.

But i'm just trying to figure out how at this point that number is relevant?

Dems have an ~81,000 ballot advantage this cycle for mail in ballots sent out.

>i'm just trying to figure out how at this point that number is relevant?
Its relevance is conditional on a couple of factors:

If there hasn't been any cause of behavior changes among democrats and republicans (the kind that would lead to more early voting), then its reasonable to think that the numbers in question are a reflection of relative voter enthusiasm between the two parties.

If it's a metric of voter enthusiasm, Democrats are in serious trouble. All polling models are assuming a sky-high Democratic voter enthusiasm and a mediocre (or, in the case of Rasmussen, slightly above average) Republican turnout.