Fuck Trump...

Fuck Trump. What a fucking traitor! Bush and Obama spent so much time to help us moments after the hurricane while Trump is busy sucking Kanye's white shit cock!!! FUCK YOU TRAITOR!

Attached: 1538410633413.png (700x700, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXyryUHItuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh wow a hurricane. It’s rain and wind deal with it yourself. Trump has Black people to appease.

Attached: 1539493760531.png (700x700, 66K)

>Before I loved Bush for his Katrina reaction I hated Bush for his Katrina reaction. Duhhhhrrrr
>*proceeds to ruin appetite for dinner by eating an entire tube of toothpaste*
Who do you think your fooling retard?

Attached: liberal.png (255x198, 5K)

>Trump so busy he's can't waste precious hours doing something grief counsellors are trained to do.

Good for him. Best President.

>hugging victims of natural disasters

Isn't that just as useless as the "thoughts and prayers" liberals are always complaining about?

2 Sad fucks and a winner....

I don't care about bullshit photo ops with self-centered idiots who force the rest of us to constantly pay for their shitty decision to build and live on tropical storm prone coastal areas.

Attached: 1539494195833.jpg (1700x1638, 694K)

Attached: 1538524440228.jpg (438x438, 190K)

Hats so fucking hilarious is they destroyed Bush because he didn't talk much.

Trump is at his ralleys and won't shut up about it so they can't destroy him

I get that it's just a troll, but the hurricane was literally just hitting land that same day, what's he supposed to do go walk through the storm?

Bush doesn't care about black people.

The (((DailyStormer))) is behind the Kanye spam.

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (344x422, 197K)

Hey, faggot, why you so sad?

Attached: 01A2B59B-42F1-4ABC-885A-9257FA1D3A41.png (1222x1177, 241K)

Boo hoo some people died because they willingly chose not to evacuate despite having advanced warning boo hoo

based

lol have people actually begun defending Bush's handling of Katrina?

Where the photo trump and obama during the baton rouge flood?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone went to hug Trump and shanked him.

Attached: yn2tO61.jpg (1200x1200, 292K)

Kek, That's actually good.
Well done Shariablue, you're getting better.

MAH NIGGA!!!

>the Left can’t me-

hugging doesn't undo the hurricane, you know that right OP?
are all Americans this petty or is just the left?

Oh look, Trump is different from two shitty presidents. It's almost like that's why we elected him....

Attached: Trumped.jpg (1021x691, 500K)

Attached: IMG_6368.jpg (1242x1780, 185K)

1 post by this ID.

Wait till he finally makes it there, he'll make Bush and Obamas photo ops look even more obvious.

No they pretended to help...trump doesn’t pretend or fake emotion for points

youtube.com/watch?v=pXyryUHItuc

Attached: Kanye Trump.jpg (599x600, 309K)

how dare he not hug people to appease the media? >:( at least terrorist obama did what ever HE could to avoid criticism!

He'll visit. Just like he did after the last hurricane.

Attached: 1504064663634.jpg (4470x3144, 864K)

It's so easy to see now, how kanye was acting like he was reading from a script even though he was technically going off script. He seemed so confused and lost, he knew he had to blame whitey but he didn't know why.

Hurricane hit like in middle the week and it'll take some time to clear enough debris so Trump can come. I mean there's already people on the ground working on clearing debris & fixing stuff. Presidents don't really micromanage anything, they basically tell people to do it, and they tell other people...etc.

can you imagine being one of those retards hungry for a spot on national TV that you work up some fake tears and go try to interact with the president. Especially that white bitch in the middle. She has the cold dead eyes of a far leftist feminist

What the fuck?
Is it double-payday for shills tonight? >So many on every thread.
Oh, fresh funding due to the 2018 mid-terms!

Attached: 1532138925869.jpg (253x446, 12K)

lol thats cos under Trump emergency services actually did their fucking jobs and didn't cause gigantic disasters that were katrina and sandy.