HAPPENING

>President Donald Trump has one campaign yet to fulfill and WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange is vowing to see that one fulfilled sooner rather later. In his words – “If Trump doesn’t take Clinton down, we will.”

>President Donald Trump has one campaign yet to fulfill and WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange is vowing to see that one fulfilled sooner rather later. In his words – “If Trump doesn’t take Clinton down, we will.”

Hopefully all the false happening were just KEK maintaing chaos while preparing for THE happening of 2018

Attached: Ct6P-feW8AAeeU1.png (639x557, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1051343642483249152
freedomnewsreport.com/2018/09/13/wikileaks-says-it-will-bring-hillary-clinton-down-by-october-21/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=YO6dVE--iG4
file.wikileaks.org/file
twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1051354054780116992
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3161-wikileaks-indict-hillary-clinton-by-october-21-or-we-will-reveal-all-her-crimes-publicly
archive.is/gxjuW
archive.is/HytSa
blockchain.com/btc/tx/0732d925838ad9fff7de8fedb6a1c061ff5e87e0197b91f96ca30fa446188b41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assange is dead my man I doubt that we will be getting that drop

No proof-of-life
>No proof-of-life
No proof-of-life
>No proof-of-life
NO PROOF-OF-LIFE
>NO PROOF-OF-LIFE
since October 16 2016

Attached: PGP encryption and decryption .png (1589x1656, 76K)

If Assange was dead then shills like you wouldn't have to spam it in every thread for 2 years straight. He's in America.

THE DUES EX MACHINA

Proof of life using PGP was his idea, you utterly moronic shit head

Kek. You stupid kikes can't even prove that Christine Ford existed, cuz she doesn't. Assange is going to drop some bombs on you kikes metaphorically speaking.

>Kek. You stupid kikes
hi there CIAnigger

Calling him a CIAnigger makes no sense at all though in this context.

Assange is dead.

or you're just another copy.
Assange is dead and there is nothing you say can bring him back

Attached: Enough is enough.png (678x2060, 166K)

Assange is very much alive. His own mother campaigns daily for his freedom. Here's a tweet from only 15 minutes ago.
twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1051343642483249152
Any of you edgelords who think you have better sources than Mrs Assange, please, carry on embarrassing yourselves.
I think we'll have a lot more visibility on Julian shortly after the mid-terms. I'm sure he has some very interesting testimony to deliver sworn and in person.

freedomnewsreport.com/2018/09/13/wikileaks-says-it-will-bring-hillary-clinton-down-by-october-21/

another shit attempt, lay off the proxy's too

I hope Assange is alive and in America waiting to drop bombs on Hillary but I’m just saying he is most likely dead as he never appears in real life anymore just does videos that have been edited

Nice rebuttal. By the way, I'll take your meme It doesn't mean what you think it means, brainlet. Have a closer look.

they actually consider themselves superior at lying, that's the real joke of this show.
Tell me, when was the first time Assange tweeted a song? or how about "Tick Tock", only after Oct 16 2016.
You're not fooling anyone but yourself

She’s a goner

Kek is the moon god, the moon in the closest in the FALL
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

he all talk

Well, not even that now. Him being extradited by October 21 is more likely, things don’t move that fast

Stop lying you stupid shill. Assange stepped out of the embassy in front of hundreds of people after his charges were dropped in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=YO6dVE--iG4

Clinton is already gone.
Last i heard Julian was talking about smart dust or some shit.

If there was evidence Assange was dead, 1000s of indifferent grey/black hats would have caused the uk gov headaches beyond words.

stop projecting, i'm not getting paid to deceive like you are.
You will never discuss the PGP encryption because that was Assange's idea because he knew what bottom feeding, pedoraping liars you all are

time to end this shitshow, here's the Wikileaks/Assange timeline:
Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.
Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch)
Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.
Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.
Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
Oct 17th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange’s internet access.
Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.
Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).
Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.
Oct 20th: Jow Forumswikileaks, Jow Forumsdncleaks, Jow Forumswikileakstaskforce and Jow Forumsnsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).
Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
Oct 26th: Jow Forums users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.
Nov 8th: Trump wins.
Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

Bump

F

checked

Attached: Encoded BTC transactions.png (1876x781, 132K)

>Qtards trying to another happening out if their ass, again

This was in reference to 2016, during the election you fuckwits

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-000806.png (1440x2560, 570K)

No, it’s from a month ago, be cool friend

I've screen capped this post for future generations

I too hope that assange is alive, but the PGP key hasn't been addressed for two years.

Off with her head

Attached: assangetimeline.png (1780x860, 232K)

it is time

Attached: rms-assange-snowden_small.jpg (1024x683, 162K)

ive not seen this many shills for a while. my guess is something good is about to drop

This is why Blockstream wants to move all Bitcoin activity to controlled second layers.

Attached: WikileaksWOL.png (897x8839, 857K)

I'm noticing a lot of interesting noise in other places as well.
I expect that they think next week will bring something. Whether it does or not is not for us to know, but to anticipate.

Give us your theory, we know you wanna

the ride never ends

Julian is dead. Spices.

seconding this, give us you DAK theory. I've been here since this all went down but your summary shows I missed a lot. A LOT.

October 17th.

Yes, he was exfilled during one of the “power outages”

Man, this is going to be a busy week.. the collapse of the financial system on monday, shit hitting the fan on wednesday. I have a chemistry test on Tuesday as well.

;)

Attached: safe.jpg (1778x1000, 263K)

twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1051354054780116992

Checked

Attached: image.jpg (766x1776, 600K)

Bomp. More please.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
What if the pgp message in the blockchain was a key created by assange? It's intent to pull his unknown fate from the ether using the immutability of the blockchain.
Consensus Omnium

I wonder where the FBI ties into all of this

>Seriously?

The source for this is hal turner? Kek

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3161-wikileaks-indict-hillary-clinton-by-october-21-or-we-will-reveal-all-her-crimes-publicly

Archived- Don't give this glow-nigger any clicks:
archive.is/gxjuW

Attached: 1518040793756.jpg (1024x938, 57K)

I didn't realize a wall was built?!

Maybe it needs to be 10 feet higher?

You might be in the wrong thread. No one mentioned Hal Turner

WOW THANK GOD FOR TIS RICH FUCKING BILLIONAIR ASSHAT WOW BASED FUCKING ISRAEL CAN I SUCK OISRAELS DICK HARDER? WHERES THE HUB SO I CAN SUCK JEW DICK HARDER LIKE THIS FUCKING RICH FUCKING ASSHAT FUCKING ASSHOLE PRES WE HAVE WOW BASED TRUMP L;MAP *HILLARY IS LITTERALLY DYING* LMAO WOW WE GOT EM LETS FUCKING VOTE FOR THIS FUCKING RICH FUCKING ASSHOLE WOW SO BASED WE ARE WOW

Snowden will point the finger at the UK

Attached: 1539414790507.png (483x470, 184K)

Hey dumb wallaby cunt. He was present video link for his latest court cases. Dumbfuck.

He put Trump into office you fucking hook nosed cunt.

>President Donald Trump [sic]
>"""President"""
>"""Trump"""

Attached: the_world_salutes_muttland.gif (300x225, 3.27M)

When is this from??

>Any of you edgelords who think you have better sources than Mrs Assange
Can confirm Mrs Assange told me this morning -she makes a lovely breakfast.
Hope Julian calls me Dad.

Attached: 1536816793414.png (640x422, 89K)

Well he's dead then, never mind.
Let this be a lesson to all.
Dont do politics or try to embarrass the government.
The Government is God.
I hope you budding political crusaders realize this and do something better with your lives than being 'political', it's a rich person's game.
This being Jow Forums I come here to larp, and say naughty words like 'nigger'.
I dont care who the government kills, because my opinion doesnt matter.
We are insignificant.
Harsh reality but true.

Jealousy does not look good on you, user.

Yes doomer, but learn to smile sometimes.

Attached: 1538181239297.jpg (618x618, 25K)

>He's in America.
I wish this was true - but the only person that insinuates that this is the case is (((Q))).
There are still many questions unanswered since Oct 2016. I appreciate everything the guy has done, but If he is alive, he is most probably comp'd.

I imagine the scene with Jesse from breaking bad in chains forced to cook meth, but with julian forced to post shitty leaks.

Attached: 1507992817624.jpg (749x795, 100K)

(((They))) killed him. Hes gone.

Hello Kushner shills

>Yes doomer, but learn to smile sometimes
Could we get the Government to 'Swat' people for us?
Just send an email to the NSA, -actually dont even bother sending it - just write it, and tell them that your enemy, or boss, or mother in law or anyone you hate, is about to release embarrassing state secrets.

It could even be a game show on a youtube channel, I think you could call it 'Running man' or something like that.
Anyway the US Government is based as fuck it's a super chad and doesnt take no messing, or even hint of embarrassment, they will fuck you in the ass, dry, cold, and dead.
Absolutely based.
I unironically wish I worked for the Government to weld such power.
God bless them.
The Government is like a father figure, no the Government is literally God on earth, even God isnt as powerful as the Government. They are fucking awesome, I dont even know what power level they are, probably over 9000.

That's not true actually. The reason Blockstream wants to move it to a second layer was because if the base layer actually scaled (which it can btw), the whole (((banking sector))) would get shoah'd.
Bitcoin was a different fish to Iraq and Libya. You can't drop bombs on it because it's everywhere. Blockstream was injected into the dev sphere deliberately to cripple it.

>it's a rich person's game

Thank you. Key lesson of politics: don't bother voting, keep your mouth shut, acquire money.

That's it.

Assange is dead never forget the CGI video.

>trying to cite no-name click bait site as source?

The click bait link being posted on twitter is a hal turner radio repost. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong faggot.

Archived, again don't give these click bait niggers the shekels that motivate them to post such blatant bullshit.
archive.is/HytSa

Attached: 1523765008647.png (657x651, 30K)

Bingo and stay alive.
Im pro government 110% for that reason.
Fuck dying for some shitty political belief that will be forgotten about after a generation or sometimes even a term.
Fuck politics just obey whatever the Government wants, and make money.

>blockchain.com/btc/tx/0732d925838ad9fff7de8fedb6a1c061ff5e87e0197b91f96ca30fa446188b41
It is likely. However, it's also possible this was only a key partial intended to complete the keys he had previously distributed to his inner circle. It's hard to tell who really has who by the balls.

Did Julian Assange ever sit down and think to himself:

"hmmmm Im going to leak state secrets against the world's most powerful governments who have intelligence budgets amounting to hundreds of billions...what could go possibly go wrong? "
Did he actually think naaah fuck it, im sure it'll all be fine ???
At what point did he realize he had fucked up and that he should have just kept to his normal hobbies like fapping to Baywatch, and playing vidya, not trying to fuck over the world's governments.

I mean yeah be the change you want to see in the world, but that's just a faggoty plebbit meme derived from a Poo in a bedsheet, who only succeeded against the British, because they were sick of the smelly street shitters and decided to go home rather than install lavatories.

>just obey whatever the Government wants, and make money.

this is basically what everybody already does, anyway. most people that bitch about the government are bitching not because they genuinely hate it or feel oppressed by it but rather because doing so gives them a feeling of significance and they think it makes them seem cool and exceptionally educated. That's all. Really, talking about politics on Faceberg, Twitter etc. is just that: talking. And even any "action" such as demonstrating is only done to be seen in pictures which can then get posted to social media for the person to get likes and feel better about themselves. Other than that, those same people not only depend on the government but trust it (otherwise they'd move to another country) and like it (and enjoy the benefits of it).

video proof
still shills

Never thought of it like that.
So you're saying everyone who says they 'do' politics is just larping? But then sometimes you get actual autists like Assange who take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far and think they can make a difference and get BTFO of.

"politics" is a power game, numbers + weapons = power, money is pointless when the citizens march upon you with military grade weapons.

fake news and OP is a baiting faggot.

it's actually real, bong faggot

I ride my liter bike to work on nice days fuck head. when it rains i contemplate between my 1jz supra and my 1500 silverdao sack of american shit. fuck you idiot not every fucking tard wants to roll the wheel back and forth 180 degrees just to get home from work 2.5 liter isnt a big deal and its nice on a 5 speed to just roll but curiosity raped the shit outa the cat shit head kys

post proof of your lies faggot

yea i mean, yes, basically lol. in a nutshell, what you said.

i think activism of the 60s was tried & true. today though- no... let me take it back. I think the majority of larpers/virtue signalers for the sake of facebook points and all that are on the left. The ones who TRULY want to make a change because they are scared are on the right. I mean think about it: by & large, obvious leftist shills & stromfags aside, Jow Forums is right-wing. And since this is mostly Anonymous, there's no incentive to virtue signal here like there is on Faceberg, Twitter, Reddit and stuff. Yet Anons on Jow Forums fight like fuck with flyer campaigns, propaganda to be used by their troll Twitter accounts to reach "normies," etc. The proof that only lefties are only being "activists" for attention is that gays/lgbtxyz, etc. are *not actually oppressed. Gay marriage hasn't been reversed, row v. wade hasn't been overturned, "poc" people aren't ACTUALLY oppressed, etc. So they left has nothing to actually fight for to win. Instead, they pretend they do for attention. because the attention gives them significance. It's a popularity contest.

it's in the thread go find it you lazy paki

Despite everything that's ever been posted on this, nothing from the encrypted files was ever released.
Was the Bitcoin Blockchain used for Wiki-comms of some sort? Almost certainly, but those claiming Assange (and WikiLeaks) are compromised are being reasonable in doing so. I watched Assange's AMA in Jan 2017 as it was happening - and those questions pertaining to October 2016 were undoubtedly buried by a shillbot army of at least 5000. When Assange did finally touch upon the question, he pretty much danced around it.
If Assange is alive and well, he's probably under a gag order and deliberately not signing with GPG to signal to any potential leakers that WL has become a honeypot.

>i think activism of the 60s was tried & true. today though- no
Did the 'idealism' surrounding activism die off when the US government went to war in Vietnam it being against what most people in US wanted -especially w./ the draft too?

>“If Trump doesn’t take Clinton down, we will.”

Tell me more ?

Attached: 1514169588857.gif (300x225, 1.42M)

>>President Donald Trump has one campaign yet to fulfill
NO

2nd Amendment

TERM LIMITS IN CONGRESS

>No proof-of-life
he's alive I called his lawyers and got through

wtf i love fake news now

Assange wikileaks insurance file is worse than what Huma was holding

When will it be released ?

Any clues as to what it contains ?

>i think activism of the 60s was tried & true
some of it was, but the shit on the media was staged, they had fake news back then also

i don't know how to answer this question. i wasn't around, then. is this a rhetorical question? honestly don't know but feel free to enlighten me.

>The ones who TRULY want to make a change because they are scared are on the right
people want to make a difference on both sides, but you have agent provocateurs on both sides as well, and they're always the ones getting violent, antifa etc