Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1539471759827.png (406x280, 160K)

What am I looking at?

The show will be based on the video game which the video game was loosely based on the books by the Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski if (((they))) don't want to culturally appropriate or offend anyone it should be the Poles that should be making the TV series instead of trusting (((them))) to make it better.

Jewflix doing what they do best.

wow i love tv shows based on video games based on juvenile polish power fantasy novels oh my god will there be action figures too

Attached: 1530027591556.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

atleast they didn't taint the lovely Ciri, i dont give 2 shits about fringilla vigo so netflix's retarded diversity agenda doesn't bother me

>Hahahahahahahaha
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Fringilla Negro

Transracislist fiction is in right now

PLanet of the Apes

Attached: homo erectus nigger star wars.jpg (1453x760, 188K)

WE

That's literally the opposite of the truth. The show is unrelated to the games, and 100% tied to the books.

funny how she is more successful and better than all of the incels here ever will

Attached: edge.gif (331x248, 2.15M)

It's sad when this is seen as a victory. I hate to say it, but at least Ciri's not a nigger.

>funny how she is more successful and better than all of the incels here ever will
So was KOKO

Attached: koko iq niggers.jpg (683x743, 87K)

fuck off racist

yet she is richer and more loved than you ever will be

I LOVE KOKO!

Attached: koko niggers.jpg (1040x630, 499K)

Go cry to your wife's son snownigger

why do they have to force niggers into everything?

Attached: pepeha.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Why can't niggers create? Why do they have to infiltrate other people's fiction?

A reason why you should cancel your Jewflix Subscription and install an adblocker and pirate anime instead

She did kill that kitten one time and blamed it on her handler.

>Fringilla Negro
It's Fringorilla

DAB DOOB DIB BO MO GUB BUDAW

BIX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Koko the gorilla is dead...why do you have to shove that in my face? I loved that gorilla more then any nigger ive met.

Creating something new is hard. It's much easier to take what's already there.

Johj

Attached: ADB63F29-C8E6-49E4-96E1-6ABC5A7FF286.jpg (467x765, 158K)

There is nothing wrong with it if the Polish writers didn't sue or bash Netflix

I don't have Kikeflix. I don't watch TV.

As a white guy I love banging black chicks. If this movie helps them think white guys are better than black guys, more bleaching for us.

I doubt it mate, hopefully it is bait.
They promised to keep SJW shit out of it and keep it authentic. So that nigger isn't playing her at all, or they're painting the nigger white.

The one token black they added in The Witcher is also the ugliest and most irrelevant sorceress in the whole thing. Honestly, I am okay with this. We all knew they HAD to have the token black person, and they didn't do it to anyone who actually mattered.

I'd love to see all the confused anger if they actually have her in whiteface

Why should white men care about and defend the interests of white women when white women are actively helping to destroy white countries and white men?

Ciri is scum. She is roasty, bisexual, on drugs, murderer and selfish cunt. Her only cost is “muh vagina” and ages of selective breeding that failed in last moment. She is Paul Atreides who was posessed by Baron and loved it.

Dandelion could have been the token black guy...

>check pol
>I can only tell it isn't v because of the flags
wow...

Then go back to /v/ you fucking rape baby.

lol like it wont be a flop

He is friend of main character, also musician and bangs load of girls. Do you really want him to be nigger? At least sorceress is irrelevant in whole affair and you can always think she is white who made herself black for exotic feels.

But will she take the big Geralt cock?

I also wouldn't have cared if Dandelion was a nigger, but Zoltan would have been better if played by Mr T. Although its even better its some irrelevant bitch I can't even remember the name of.

Lmao please get out of my Sweden you cuck Only red-pilled vikings allowed.

Attached: dennatråd.jpg (700x371, 37K)

I just use my parents account.

Nigger hate thread?

Ooooohhhh yeaahh!

Attached: 945F28CD-803D-46AD-81B2-461791490D36.jpg (453x604, 59K)

The nigger looks more primitive than the homo erectus.

Because white women are weaker. That's the reason why they were targeted for manipulation. To hate the white man.

So either we don't save them, and lose the game. Or we have to save them to win the game and reject the manipulation.

Where is this from? Did these niggers think the cat is jesus

Shes cute so im fine with it.

Thank god Lord of the Rings was made in 2000

It's not based on the games, but the books.

Attached: tarana-burke-youtube.jpg (700x400, 97K)

just wait until ciri's love interest shows up

Yeah thanks for the input reddit

Well to be fair Fringilla is related to Anna Henrietta of Toussaint, which is based off of france. So it's only natural everyone there is black.

What a fucking creature

Well, Fringilla does sound like a ghetto name.
Fringillah.

Attached: 1509551908660.gif (300x301, 69K)

If any of you have a netflix account I will find you and destroy you.

Attached: Hickok45.jpg (407x523, 65K)

Well hey at least it's some shitty secondary character

Which has relations to Toussaint, which means Toussaint is going to be blacked heavily.

Attached: Tw3_journal_henrietta.png (654x727, 471K)

Attached: AAF56E09-EAE7-4676-9DEC-02DBA7AACE20.jpg (553x585, 66K)

They've never heard of a Toussaint that isn't Louverture

Finding an atractive women atractive has nothing to do with Reddit. Men have been finding womensexy for a long time. The only way someone couldnt see her as desirable would be because of prefering men over women. I have no problem with gays so its cool if you dont like her. I could be wrong and you might actually be a women, if so I apoligize.

>it's only an irrelevant side character!

Attached: yenn[1].jpg (1280x720, 154K)

They just can't help themselves.

Attached: liberalism.jpg (992x1024, 292K)