That'll be $15 per hour plus tip

that'll be $15 per hour plus tip.

Attached: sanguinic_1484932356_bigb.jpg.jpg (630x473, 108K)

Good. Less fatasses, or else poorer fatasses. Even less chance for the innately insulting fat fucks plaguing society, to have a chance to attract a mate and spread their inferior poison of low metabolism and animalistic pig tier willpower. Tax the fatties. Gas the fatties. Torture and flay the fatty.

Do you have a point?

no.

Attached: min_wage.jpg (454x342, 97K)

looks like dollar menu to me

>Implying the niggers at micky D's can compete with this

Attached: IMG_20180917_220006.jpg (640x479, 68K)

>dispense 75 burgers per hour
>hourly wage = $15
>wage per burger = 20¢
oh noes, whatta calamity

>order plain burger
>try to use it in a political argument

Jesus Christ

I work a pretty decent job and would probably want to kill myself if I suddenly had to work at McDonalds, but it doesn't change the fact that the $15 minimum wage meme is bullshit.

Look up the profit margin on your Royale with Cheese.
Any price increase is punitive.

Workers deserve to have capacity to live. If you feel this is somehow unfair, approach your own employer for a raise.

Attached: 9dcb0911-b890-4e1b-823e-58934a59c3bb.jpg (725x748, 130K)

Tip for fast food? Foreign proxy detected

Temind me why people still eat this garbage?

shit cost like $1 with the app coupons

>my local nigdonalds just got rid of half their staff and remodeled with the new kiosks
>Some former nigger employee got angry and threw a rock at the new digital drive through set up
>they get arrested

lol niggers

>Jews forced to pay works more
Oy vey! It’s annuda Shoah!

Because it tastes so good. You Jew.

machine will do it better
suck it up niggernog

They can actually in my experience. It takes 10 seconds to speak an order out loud, and a whole minute or two to take an order with those. They're only good for if there is already a line near the register.

same but they still have employees because you have to pay at counter if you use coupons or thier app

No it doesnt. I could add cocaine to dog shit and you goyfzgs will crave it.

human obsolescence in McDonald's service is a preview at the non-human future of capital efficacy
based

Why not let the free market do its job? In n out employees start a at pretty decent pay, and store managers make a lot. They can afford to do so because the employees don’t come in hung over, high, or get your order wrong. There is also the expectation of higher price higher quality.

Even if people get the $15 min wage McDonald’s will clean house and hire competent workers

Attached: 3A71F942-4891-4B1D-80C2-2129D54D1824.jpg (480x485, 24K)

Yes it does, but you're probably right.

Love these when I visit. Can remove salad and stuff. They never get my order right though even when I do it.

They eat it because 1) it is high protein high fat, energizes 2) it is literally addictive.

In 5 years all these cooks and cashiers are gonna be gone.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Studies have repeatedly shown that rasining the minimum wage incrementally does not lead to inflation. Of course the jews at McDonalds want you to believe that a minimum wage will double the price of your (((Big Mac)))

But you don’t have to talk to the niggers user

They still have employees, they just fired like half their shitty staff.

>machine will do it better
...for only $25K
fckn brilliant

>let the mythical free market do its job
L0Lno fgt pls

That is a flat out lie and anybody with half a brain knows it.

It is actually true though

>lets expand the governments power for laughs
faggots like you are the people the founders spent their lives snubbing down

Attached: Americans creed.jpg (1696x2544, 1.6M)

how so

suck on dees nuts

Do you take Runescape Gold?
Old School Runescape not RS3

I make close to $60 an hour doing what I do. I've been to McDonalds in the morning rush. Its fucking insane. Give the poor bastards $15 an hour. I mean, they can work harder on getting the fucking orders right but it still is a high stress job.

>that'll be $15 per hour plus tip.
No thank you. I will take my hard earned money elsewhere, or prepare a better alternative at my home. No one working a minimum skill job deserves $15/hour.

listen faggot, fast food jobs are high stress and such but its really not deserving of any more than minimum wage, unless the man has a good speed so he can do the work of two or more men, and those men always are kept and given raises due to how uncommon they are.
if you really want to help those fast food workers, you'd lobby for the abolishment of minimum wage, as that would make their shit wages livable

this, the only time i can get jew'd outta my hard earned cash is when i'm coming home from a tiring day

no the social welfare system will expand

desu the only way we can stop the fatty plaque is to make corn more expensive, the problem is high fructose is too cheap thanks to the gov subsidizing it so hard.

>muh McJob
Centrelink will destroy this

unironically this. some jobs are not worth the minimum wage.

>no the social welfare system will expand
At $15/hour, they have begun to replace workers with touch screens. Automation is what happens now to jobs that people screech over increased wages. IF they are forcing wages via legislation, the company will always find a way to trim down on staff. A touch screen can't screw up your order. I also refuse to use touch screens/self checkouts. I will stand in line at a grocery store until someone getting paid an hourly rate rings my shit up. I don't get paid to do a good job, they do. That is their job. If they don't like it, I don't care. But I would happily help by suggesting that they use their skills gained to apply for better paying employment.

Pic related is why I don't fast food. EVER.

Attached: holy smoke.jpg (2560x1920, 1.99M)

>Pic related is why I don't fast food. EVER

Because you eat green fresh organic grass?

Fuckin veganfaggot.

>Pay employee $15/hr or ~$30k/year for full time work
>Buy machine for one time cost of $25k
I'm a business owner and assuming I was sufficiently capitalized I'd take the machine in a fucking heartbeat. It pays itself off in less than a year and that's not even accounting for the fact that I wouldn't have to pay for healthcare with the machine.

>They're only good for if there is already a line near the register.
or if you go once a month like me and need to autistically browse the menu because you've got no fucking idea what's changed since last visit

Where do you get burgers looking that bad? I got a maccas burger recently - quarter pounder - and it looked and tasted pretty decent. Nothing like the abomination in ops pics.

Don't forget your $7 small cup of soda
and your $5 small order of fries too.
Want ketchup for those $5 small order of 15 fries?

$2 FUCKING DOLLARS, BUDDY!

> approach your own employer for a raise.
Why? My job actually requires forethought and attentiveness. I’m paid in line with that. As a society we derive value from the usefulness and risk associated with a job, not how unpleasant the individual finds it or what their individual circumstances demand. I’m not going to pay a window cleaner a month’s salary because he can’t find another customer and won’t make rent this month. I’m going to pay him what I think his labor is worth.

>implying they need to do it and aren't just doing it because labor discipline
>implying they're not shilling the idea of self-driving trucks as a means of labor discipline
How can you be this cucked to believe that firms, which are nothing but GAMES, have NEEDS?

>As a society we derive value from the usefulness
I dare say someone who makes food is a lot more necessary than some chartered accountant.

That looks really tasty

Why would I rent a burger?

>Hey how are you?
>Here, take my money

Hang all communists.

Attached: you.jpg (720x713, 40K)

You joke but pizza delivery slaves make 12 an hour for their wage and roughly 10-15 an hour in tips.

So deliver slaves make 22-27 an hour.

Kill yourself, neo-feudal shill.

>10-15 an hour in tips
Where is this?
Besides they're using their own car, you entitled jew.

I’d daresay you are a faggot or retarded. Or both.

Around me the starting pay is 10 bucks at both McDs.

Math and Business just arent your thing...

People tend to get fattest when they stay at home

I don't think many places outside of in n out have those many burgers, and no surprise, they pay more than minimum wage

If job is not worth paying a living wage for, then maybe it's not worth doing in the first place?

I daresay you're a jew and/or a nigger. Or both.

tfw you are not american

Attached: dirsa.png (737x497, 652K)

I wish I could force everyone on Jow Forums to answer your post.
Pro tip: they can't

>when you confirm that your dinner is just as fragrant on the way out

People that arent subhuman filth like you are allowed to put cheese on their meat

Millennial pipe dream. "Pay me lots for doing virtually nothing that anyone at all could do with no effort or training".

Attached: 980x.jpg (300x271, 25K)

My local target closes at 11pm. However, they close the registers at 930pm and you have to self checkout. Major Bottle neck! So now suddenly I'm working at target? Next time I'm walking out. I found myself in a tiny counter ringing everything up and bagging it all. On top of that you face a screen with a live feed of you that's recording you.

U mad wh*tegoy?

Attached: 80C99ABD-95EB-4805-AEAC-6BE8023F5C2C.jpg (1000x563, 296K)

Fat people don't get fat on McDonald's they get fat at the grocery store. If you ate NOTHING BUT McDonald's, and cut out the 2 for 3$ gallons of ice cream, bogo cupcake boxes, and 4 dollar freezer pizzas, you'd probably lose weight.

its actually about 20/hr plus tip.

that is what either customer OR taxpayer will pay for Wetback in USA, regardless.

Its good to have high min wage. it makes Economy "transparent".

we don't want Taxes subsidizing Fast Food, Leaf Blowing, Hotels, or anything.

Or maybe the real problem is the quantization of low wages. You can no longer pay a wage that represents the value of these jobs; You are now forced to pay $x≥minimum wage which is the issue. So yes, I'd agree with that with our current pay system some jobs are simply not worth it in the first place.

This, everyone itt screeching about a marginal price increase on unhealthy food thats already overpriced by 3000%

LOL you are a pathetic corporate dicksucker.

Except for the fact that by removing those jobs, you remove the ability for the absolute lowest of society to participate in society.

We currently allow employers to hire mentally challenged people at below minimum wage (in the US) because we acknowledge that they will never be able to provide any kind of economic output that reaches minimum wage.

If I was homeless, with no clean clothes, no phone, no contacts, no resume. Who the fuck is going to hire me?

Nobody. Would someone take a risk hiring me if they only had to pay me for 2 or 3 dollars an hour? Yeah they actually might.

At first you're able to buy food and feed yourself everyday. Then you can save up some and get some new clothes. Then you could afford a gym membership to pay for their showers.

You also have a work history and someone who can vouch for you that you show up to work on time and get your shit done.

That right there is the start to someone rebuilding their life. By removing those bottom rungs you keep those people from ever climbing back up.

The vast majority of people would never accept those jobs, but the most desperate, and those we should give opportunities to. Better to have them work and have a feeling of participation in larger society than to rely on handouts on corners and be shunned and ignored.

The reality is, is that life is hard and shit sucks and nothing is fair. If I were homeless, getting to stay off the street and hangout with coworkers and make some money is highly fucking preferable to hanging around a bunch of drugged up losers.

how do you determine what the labor is worth?

don't buy fast food.
It only supports niggers and liberal companies.

Attached: 1539369651343.png (1188x931, 1.54M)

They can't because they are brainwashed double digit IQ wage monkeys that are proud of being taken advantage of by billionaires.

By a voluntary agreement between a laborer and someone willing to pay for their labor. Its usually gauged by their ability to produce economic output and they're given a share of that economic output.

The more output you make, the more you can demand.

Read

Higher prices...yeah I dont think i'll be purchasing your garbage anymore.

Attached: 1531579922498.gif (633x600, 193K)

so difficulty of output is not a factor?

I don't read this pile of garbage.

>because they are brainwashed double digit IQ wage monkeys

>im too impatient to read

Bs. Not all jobs are meant to support a person's whole sustenance, housing etc. They are meant as side jobs, like newspaper boys. By your argument, a job should pay enough for an adult to fully live on or it shouldn't exist at all. Congratulations, you've just robbed the entire youth of their pocket money and valuable early life work experience.

Attached: image_7XJ47WXyMJZq_Ti_Di424Q.jpg (241x258, 38K)

also that argument completely removes the idea of scarcity

Wal-Mart pays its middle / store managers extremely well and it's most of the reason their stores function at all. Their tard wranglers are well compensated even if their entry level jobs are almost all filled with tards.

I'm not touching those. McDonald's people have shitty hygiene.

Fucking kill yourself you mouth breathing retard

You could push rocks up a hill, but it isn't worth shit unless someone wants to pay you for it.

If because its very difficult it keeps others from doing that thing, that would mean a shortage in labor and a better position to argue for more monetary compensation.

Here you can just scan the bar codes on the coupona or the app

This
Doesn't matter what you eat, only how much.
If calories in minus calories out = < 0, you're losing weight.

Attached: brainlet NPC 2.png (1189x621, 10K)

Yes, that is my argument, and i stand by it.
Youth still have their pocket money. Now they don't have to work as much to get it. You mad?
Of course you are. You're one of those sociopaths who thinks the market knows best.

Isn't it hilarious how people can argue for and against NAIRU in the same breath?