Which kiwi matters the least?

Which kiwi matters the least?

Attached: Whichmatters.png (1664x434, 808K)

Whats your fucking problem

Kek

The first one is a fruit, and food diversity is one kind of diversity that makes life wonderful, and beautiful. The second is a unique looking bird. Who doesn't like unusual wildlife? Fascinating.

Then, Eh. Ahem. Well then.

the birdy
the fruit is pretty disgusting, and that green fuzzy thing is weird too

Right one

Now is the point where the thread has a 100 autists response fag argument about taste in food.

>All those asians in the right pic
Sounds about right

Far middle.

No wait, for left.

NZ is not just white, but the majority of the whites are high quality Anglo stock. NZ literally has more pure WASPs that the whole of the USA lol. That's why the kikes are always threatening to nuke and sue us.

Attached: Capture.jpg (307x555, 31K)

I'm /WASP/ masterrace living in the USA. God I love being Anglo.

Chinese on the right, chinese goosberry on the left, only the middle is a kiwi.

kiwi fruits are an excellent source of folic acid and vitamin C.

The bird. Birds are awesome.

if a man ever came up to me and handed me a brown hairy ball and said its his gooseberry
I'd say no thanks
if a bird ever came up to me without flying and said it was a bird id say no thanks
if a chink ever came up to me and said it wasn't chinese id say no thanks
no kiwis matter

id rather a kiwi than some fat fucking american with a shit annoying voice.

show some fucking respect for the anzacs ya dog

been wanting to share this for a while

we're fucked

Attached: wIB3Umwl_o.png (2560x1693, 1.61M)

Attached: A6BB1781-2BC8-474F-AFCA-69DC2F9E3567.jpg (474x474, 72K)

Is this why the population of kiwis is so small? The evil white colonialists turned them in to shoe polish?

Kiwi fruit are actually Chinese gooseberries which is fitting considering NZ is now a Chinese colony...fuck it all, I don't care anymore. This country is boring and shitty

How to reforge the New Zealand identity bros? After a dogshit three years studying lit. at uni its painfully obvious that the academics censor our cultural matter to fit their agenda (they outright admit doing this with the books that are in circulation).
I want the old New Zealand; an arcadian paradise of democracy and egalitariansm, where men were made to be lean and hardy and well educated and the women were dependable and tough. Anzac forever

You studied literature? For what purpose other than to snag a tenured position as a professor?

kek

I agree, the flag makes it worse