Black living in India

youtu.be/djuAvmn37ug
>india is incredibly racist
>treat all black women as prostitute and ask them for their rate
>All black men are drug dealerz
Why is this allowed /pol /

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-110201.png (2560x1440, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtu.be/pyhFGNar08Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You basically can’t even tell them apart from the average Indian except that one has straight hair and the other curly

Attached: 24449043-FFF6-4419-9A14-7F4D385BFA96.jpg (251x201, 15K)

based street shitters

>average Indian
>pakistani education

except youi posted a child and the one in OP s pic is an adult , and you can very easily tell them apart already

allowed or created from reinforced behavior patterns.

it's pretty funny how Indians see themselves honestly.
I had an indian girlfriend and she was appalled when I said Indians are beneath niggers as far as white people are concerned.
She thought Indians were subservient to whites but were at least above black people.
Pretty funny shit.

Based and red pulled. I'm actually from India myself and my family is extremely racist.

Aren't Australian just anglo niggers?

Attached: 360057.jpg (768x866, 160K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-11-12-07-10~2.png (1432x1634, 388K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-11-12-04-13~2.png (1405x1114, 519K)

America is the least racist place but all you negros and such whine and bitch. more of u ppl need to travel see how hated u are

Is there ANY country that does not treat them the way they are though?

we're anglo-mutts that were sent to an island for stealing bread in bongland.
We know our place in the hierarchy, we're not mint whites.
As long as you get the pecking order, there's nothing wrong with that.

Well done, poos.

>Africans are also indians
That ending made me wut. Honestly tho look how happy he is to be among his own. Imagine if they all were given a part in Africa to make their own enclaves. Africa could use an infux of a smart and wealthy middle class. Same with USA blacks, just buy half a country and call it Wakanda. Subsidise it until they all leave and then end the money flow lol

all blacks should return to africa and stay there
all europeans should return to europe
all arabs should go back to the desert, or to hell, their choice
pakis should be sterilized and sent back to pakistan
etc
etc
most importantly the jew has to be sent to israel

at least Gandhi had it right

Attached: based gandhi.jpg (960x540, 84K)

kill ALL niggers

This.

Lol, why would you live there as nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Cast - aka skin color- system you nugging figger

this
>Africa could use an infux of a smart and wealthy middle class.
If you mean Indians, that isn't benefiting Africans in the least, it's just parasitism. No different than Jews setting up shop in white countries. Sure, the artificial state is more powerful, but at what cost? Eternal subservience of whites
Be careful with this kind of argument, user.

Africa should be quarantined. Let the nigs nog in isolation.

>cast
>skin color

It's going to take a lot of eugenics before we're able to whip the darkies into developed, civilized shape. Someone get the guns and sterilizer tools.

This. Bakaball Amerimutts don't know how good they've got it living in the west where we judge people by their character and not their clinical retardation.

Attached: 20181014_015407.jpg (322x583, 99K)

I mean a "smart" and "wealthy" BLACK middle class. No need for Indians to go to Africa and no need for the Chinese to be there either. What I mean is that if we send back all the Africans who live outside of Africa, maybe they'd bring -some- smarts back to their continent. After than we can quarantine the continent for a century and I guarantee you it will come out better
>Eugenetics
We could start by impregnating the sheboons with white seed before they get sent back. That would at least do something. Also ex-refugees should have a crossed out EU tattooed on their forehead to deter the others.

>Belgium
>talking about a 'quarantine'
Pottery

Honestly I'd rather have good Christian blacks as neighbours than Indians.

Okay, sorry I misunderstood you.
You're right.

But no racemixing.

HULK SMASH

Attached: _lily_boyfriend_forced_her_to_get_fucked_2.webm (1002x596, 2.77M)

The only chill blacks I've ever met were either half bloods or stoned out on weed. Pick your poison. Either way let them fit it for themselves so they can regain their pride. All the west does is pamper and keep them down and by constantly reinforcing their victim complex

At least we've been shitting in pots for a few centuries now, poo

Attached: bed pot shit bucket.jpg (800x554, 35K)

You tell me, Pajeet. Don't your people see a person's skin color as a reflection of their karma from a past life?

I don't care if they're "chill" or not, they shouldn't be in white countries. And racemixing kind of defeats the purpose of nationalist arguments.

Based

Indian pussy looks fucking delicious holy shit

Yeah good point, I guess you're right.

My house maid looks better than her

I will never understand this. On paper, Indians should have a little prestige. Ancient civilization, not excessively belligerant, smart, always fit high cheekbones/excellent hair.

Meeting one vis a vis they make you wanna puke blood though. Shit makes no sense

post pics of her then.

Why are there Africans in Indian to begin with?

>considers himself several tiers above Indians
>dates one anyway

How is this not connecting with you?

I doubt Americans in general learn fuck all about Indian civilization other than muh caste system and they just see Indians as dark skinned people they can hate on without feeling guilty about muh slavery.

Lol the Indian guide basically just showed them where the African ghetto was.
>You'll be happier here m8

>implying they aren't actually drug dealers and prostitutes

I see myself above a toilet too, I still use one for relieving myself.
Sometimes you just need to poo.

would colonize that ass

So I watched the video.
>We've been here 400 years
>No, we won't go back to our homeland as we identify as natives of this country and this IS our home now
>they need to stop persecuting us for being different and accept that we're here to stay
>They need to change their ways to accommodate our presence
Why are black South Africans so racist?

nobody likes niggers. i donno why. prolly coz they are niggers. i mean.. niggers are niggers. who wants to be around niggers??
never relax around a nigger
do you want to relax?
are there niggers around you?
sheeeeet

Sadly i dont fap to my maid like you

Exactly and he was right LMAO

NIGGERS ARE FUCKING STUPID AS SHIT

America is incredibly racist towards Indians and asians

No. The australi folk are the superior breed of man.

Because it's true. I live in an area close to an African locality.
I don't know about black women but most black men are involved in drug business. An average ignorant Indian did not know anything about black culture. But now stereotypes are being made because it's true.

Shut up faggot. You are the only white trash outside of America.

Sounds like you never saw Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

ANIMAL SEMEN

based

Attached: 1510415384432.jpg (543x533, 87K)

Bitch lasagna, Asians and Indians are bottom of heirarchy for white women. Their uninterest for us has made many many incels out of us. Thankfully unlike wh%toid incels we ain't poor and cucked to not fuck latina hookers in Tijuana.

>She thought Indians were subservient to whites but were at least above black people.

People like you end up losing all their money in Thailand

because they're prostitutes and drug dealers

disgusting
Indian really have fake pride within themselves
people prefer being around africans than indians in western countries
what exactly are indians proud of? they having nothing

Not enough. It's coming though... sooner than you think currynigger.

Your entire country and its poo peoples is made up of fecal trash, there is no soil just trillions of pieces of poo interlinked to form something resembling earth but is in fact just poo nano particles, from this poo is how you evolved you are not even from the animal or plant kingdom an entirely new poo kingdom, the single poop organism that pooped itself into multi-fecal organism. Thus you were created out of poopoo, you encapsulate all that is fecal. From feces to Homo-fecalus to modern day Pooman

Seething black men

you are the worst race
why do you think you are better than niggers?

Curryniggers looking down on niggers is like down syndrome classmates arguing about who is better looking.

Shut the fuck up you swede cuck.

I avoid all shitskins but I'm more likely to interact with Indians than straight up negroes.

back to the shitting street

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

Haha. That was hilarious. Give me more..

you are a subhuman yourself though
opinion of poles don't matter

>Ooga booga ooga booga

Attached: download (74).jpg (151x145, 7K)

Back to cucking.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-22-02-410_com.android.chrome.jpg (966x838, 174K)

streetshitters literally rape their own daughters
you are the rape capital of the world

Attached: pooo.jpg (1440x1080, 126K)

>Niggers in India for 400 years
>Still haven't assimilated

Shut the fuck up you two children

youtu.be/pyhFGNar08Y

Here you go, no toilet, no bride

LMAO

Everyone with brown-black eyes and black hair is on the nigger spectrum. No matter what you do, you'll always be a nigger... a streetshitting one at that.

fuck off spic

Attached: beaner.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>mutt education

No u.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-28-46-517_com.android.chrome.jpg (1058x570, 124K)

See Poojeet... another form of nigger. I call 'em taconiggers.

ooga booga

Simmer down Ahmed.

So white dicks and sperm = poo.

Got em!

Why do you keep dogging on your own kind like that?

We'll, you see user
>Ancient civilization
This was built by Indo-Europeans that have little in common with the average man of today's India. They used the caste system to establish a hierarchy and keep the darkies in line. Overtime they were outbred by lowercaste people's, and their society reverted from culture and advanced sewer systems to street-shitting and rape. By the time Western society had transformed from agrarian to industrial they were incredibly far gone savages living in ruins ripe for colonization.
>smart
You're talking about the 1% out of billions that come to the US and other Western countries or the almost European looking ones. On average they're pretty stupid.
>high cheekbones
Along with returded orbitals, bug-eyes, short-stature, meaty noses, hairiness, and very poor hygiene on average.

Ooga booga

Nice.
But soon you won't have this argument.

Attached: IMG_20181014_123221.jpg (924x1001, 169K)

>soon

Attached: crackinup.gif (260x195, 2.97M)

why does this upset you?

Are blacks living in India called jigapoos?

sweden is the most aryan and purest country in the world
meanwhile almost half of your country consists of beaners and niggers
the other half consist of inbred whites trailer trash and marxists

Date your own lmao! Why do darkies feel entitled to white women to the point of violence and sexual harrasment?

Based

Hey atleast I hope so. But there are so many uneducated rural fucks here bringing us down in everything. So maybe it will take much more time.

>Govt gives money to build toilets
>Drinks till pockets are empty

Half of the cities, Osama. The USA is massive. I live in a 98% white tourist area. The only time I see niggers is when I make a trip to the city for concerts, games, etc. Niggers of any variety do not feel comfortable visiting where I live at all.