Danish highscooler banned from study trip to US

>Jews did 9/11
>Just your average nigger on a sunny day

The American host family of the high schooler found these comments on his Facebook profile from 4 years ago (when he was 12/13) and have denied to host him.

The Danish school's US counterpart support them and now the dean of the Danish high school speaks out as well. His classmates had posted an official complaint against his ban, but the dean is incredulous:
>I am deeply shaken over the fact that the class, our (((global society)))-class with social studies at an A-level, can't see the severity of this.

bt.dk/samfund/gymnasieklasse-klager-til-rektor-elev-udelukket-fra-studietur-til-usa-efter-dumme

Attached: gym_11b.jpg (1000x545, 140K)

They were supposed to go to Boston btw. I thought Boston was based.

Oh well it's probably for the best, there's at least a 22% chance of a US civil war in the next 5 years, a 54% chance of major economic collapse on monday, a 12.997% chance of WW3 in the next 8 months, etc

this thread is trying to deflect from the US student in israel that they have KEPT IN THE FUCKING AIRPORT FOR 12 DAYS.

Attached: Lara Alqasem.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

I don’t get it what did he write in fb? I don’t read Hamlet speak.

can you imagine what little shitty jewy parents the "host family" had to have been to scour the kids facebook going back years looking for shit?

He dodged a bullet

Dunno either i guess he was dropping some red pills on fb a few years back and the americucks he was supposed to stay with bent the knee.

It's right there in my post, brainlets

My first thoughts as well. However the kid's also a retard for not hiding his power level in this day and age. If you MUST use kikebook, set your profile to private and scrub it a few times a year.

>He dodged a bullet
So he experienced what it's like to be in the US after all

Home of the free. I hate how americans pretend and boast that they are free. You cant even get a phone without giving up all your personal info and you give your fingerprints biometrics just for a simple id.

>12 year old are posting about jews and niggers on facebook

What have we done?

Like that is a bad thing.
The US is shit

>>Jews did 9/11
People are punished their for telling the truth?

Attached: G thing.jpg (881x622, 188K)

giv danish gf

Attached: 1539416014733.png (789x750, 18K)

You can have them

yes

Actions have consequences, spanky.

Attached: AND-pissing-in-the-street-300x217.jpg (300x217, 17K)

kek good bants random toothpaste flag

>LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: c1bd066ba0527072073aad0e5bed4a47d49b2603fb8db1e657731ee2fa9450b2.jpg (1200x938, 294K)

US propaganda is strong. I think its a sign of the times we live in and not just a local problem.

Fuck that sandnigger

Punishing 12-13 years old. Great. We've Western society was destroyed by facebook. Now we hold kids accountable forever for saying dumb shit.

that's a stupid thing to think

Whiter than you moshe

Attached: 1520434611701.png (968x681, 649K)

Im whiter than you mut

Why you do this?

Attached: 1509532015775.png (640x400, 318K)

just your every day stuff like "jews did 9/11" and using the word "nigger" to describe blacks.

take your pick

so he wrote some stupid shit when he was 12? lmao when we were in 3rd grade we marched around the school yard pretending to be nazis for the hell of it and every desk had a swastika scrawled on it we'd be crucified today

Attached: Huginn.jpg (547x714, 184K)