What's the point of Trump's presidency if he's seen as a complete joke?

What's the point of Trump's presidency if he's seen as a complete joke?

Attached: Make-America-Great-Again-tinfoil-hat.jpg (768x768, 90K)

Is he a joke? Its been 2 years and I still don't see Hilary in sight.

something, something, winning

Attached: 1539460547804.jpg (648x749, 284K)

Attached: 1539460565205.jpg (648x708, 302K)

Ive been able to be racist in public. And I dont mean jokes, I mean actually turning people against the jews to the point where people have begun to target them in my town.

When the time is right I will form a mob and we will expel them.

Well the goys were starting to wake up so we lunched our control oposition orange clown. Judging by the state of this board after 2016 i think its fair to say it worked pretty well.

>seen as
Ask me how I know you’re a Jewish woman.

Kill all jewish and israeli children. Tear their insides out in front of their mothers and fathers.

>What's the point of your life if you’re seen as a complete joke?

>whats the point of a president if he's not a celeb like obama
retard
ow the edge

Sow chaos, its the only way anything will ever change.

He ended Obama's catastrophic health care plan. That's the main thing I wanted to see die.

>muh edge
How are you gonna cope when im murdering your family?

Why do you republicucks always mention that old hag? It's been 2 years already, c'mon.

lol @ all you fucking neckbeard incel cosplayers

I'll tell them to be on the lookout for a faglord with a katana.

To be fair, Trump was a bigger celebrity before Obama ever came into power.

Republicans turn from celebrity to politicians.
Democrats turn from politicians to celebrities.

Trump has accomplished jack shit, other than driving up the national debt, giving millionaires huge tax breaks, and making racist incels think anyone gives a shit about what they think

>implying I wont click on my cjam-1000 so you cant call for help
>implying I wont be taking you down with a benjamin bulldog silently one at atime

resist the orange man

Attached: 1539497508687s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

News flash, he didn't.

2 supreme court justices and 84 for lower courts.

we do need a fucking wall though.

Attached: s.jpg (1352x1041, 246K)

The point to alot of us (or all of us to a minor degree) is to laugh at what decades of buildup and less than being applied shows. Not a goddamn thing!

Attached: 8e097a2d6b4db3394b252601505c0e15.gif (250x200, 861K)

>he's seen
the more people like Trump in the news the more leftists go mentally ill

Attached: jane-way-sex-worker-im-a-gueer-gender-fluid-disabled-21831639.png (500x484, 325K)

Congrats, he did the same thing literally any non retarded GOP president could've done. Congrats on making the US the laughing stock of the civilized world though

The point of the Trump presidency is to see if America can be repaired within the system. If not, we will refresh the tree.

>he did the same thing literally any non retarded GOP president could've done
Yet he's the only non-retarded president who campaigned on it and is doing that...

Attached: (you).jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

There hasn't been a presidency that WASN'T a joke since Woodrow Wilson. You're living in a dream if you think anyone has any respect for us at this point.

Attached: congrats_white_mann.jpg (650x900, 395K)

Libtard detected. Hail trump

He played a good game by focusing on important battleground states. But mostly, he played off of racism, and white fear. Again, the US is a laughing stock.

whats it like being retarded?

why do you worthless, hypocrite, hateful, violent, nigger demoncraps keep whining about trump?
it's been 2 years already, c'mon.

60 year old retard detected

I'm laughing all the way to the Supreme Court, faggot. Twice.

Attached: 1521115315309.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

lol your country was on some sort of reasonably progressive path, congrats on diving it back into a christian caliphate shithole

e-celebs making over 9000 youtube videos