What should the age of consent actually be?

18 being the age of consent strikes me as being really ridiculous. I remember when I was 15 thinking it was ridiculous and I would tell people it was silly and they'd say "you won't think that way when you're older." I then replied saying I'm specifically telling people this now because I am 15 and there are no social consequences for challenging the age of consent when I'm under it. Well, I'm now several years over the age of consent and I still think 18 as the age of consent is fucking stupid but if I told people that I think it is I would just be called a pedophile.

This tells me society has perfectly set things up so that a rational discussion cannot be had. If you are a young person, people will dismiss your opinion by saying you're just thinking that because you're young, if you're older, its even worse because people will dismiss your opinion by claiming you're a pedophile.

Most countries in Europe have an age of consent between 14-16 and in South American countries it is 14 with some countries putting it at 16. This seems much more reasonable to me.

In a way we almost secretly acknowledge that the law is stupid. I've heard people say for example, "the sex was consensual but she was underage." Well in my mind if the sex was consensual then somebody's life shouldn't be fucking ruined over it. We shouldn't continue having stupid laws that ruin people's lives just because we're too lazy to change them.

Attached: 1200px-Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg[1].png (1200x530, 171K)

It's 15 here if you are under 18, 16 otherwise. I find it too young, but youth fuck at 12 by now so no one cares.
Imo the Americans do it better: 21 for the age of majority, 18 for the age of consent.

n+9 where 'n' is the age of full emergent sentience, emerging no earlier than 7 and no later than 9 years of age

solve for x

21 isn't age of majority it is just the drinking age. 18 is the age of majority. Age of consent is actually 16 in most states contrary to popular belief but it is 18 in the biggest ones so a lot of people live in states where the age of consent is 18.

x isnt in the equation you retard

So you can vote at 18?

Yes

You are technically correct
The best kind of correct

Since you say a lot of people are fucking at 12, then why do you think 16 is too young for the age of consent to be?

I'm a bit old-fashioned, first I don't like sex outside marriage. But times have changed, and now the idea seems a bit ridiculous, I get it. Still, I don't think underaged should have these kind of stuff, it's too distractive. I'm also in favor of sex-separated schools until the age of 18, in that logic (like it used to be there).
Also, the age of majority at 21 would be so much better. Here kids who vote at 18 or 19, with no life experience at all, usually go full commie or at least leftist. It's a very nocive electorate, just like women.
Btw, they could be fucking at 6, I wouldn't adapt myself and lower to 12.
You might be technically able to fuck at such an age, as the prophet Muhammed showed, but that doesn't mean it should be morally accepted.
So the remaining of American puritanism, which has historically been quite hypocritical and rightly criticized, is perhaps the most sane thing to have subsisted nowadays. But I don't know the topic too much for the US, so I'll stay on my country.

I don't see how its anymore of a distraction for a 16 year old than it is for a 18 or 19 year old?

six year olds don't have sex with each other though. Its one thing to have sex with somebody who's part of an age group that is not sexual at all as opposed to an age group known for its horniness and out of control sexuality. 15 year olds frequently have sex with each other.

Sorry phrased that wrong, its a completely different thing to have sex with an age group known for being intensely sexual regardless of what the law says as opposed to an age group that isn't even really biologically capable of sex.

18 is okay, thats when u are old enough to understand what u are doing with your live, and what is the consequences for the action you make. (a

What does the colors mean? I guess magenta means 6.

Magenta means no sex outside of marriage is legal. Has to be within marriage.

Light green is 18. Brown is 17. Dark blue is 16. Medium blue is 15, light blue is 14, really light blue almost white is 13.

>old enough to understand what u are doing with your live

So age of consent should be based on your IQ, is that what you're saying? Someone with a genius IQ who already understands everything should be allowed to marry at a young age, but retards and normies have to wait until they're older? Makes sense to me.

13 to decide to get married without parents permission. also you an adult but can have parents protection, until 18 since u shouldnt drink until your 18
drinking 18
smoking fuck 6
fuckign 8
parents permission, fuckit if they say 4
other than that fuck the government

whats the other side ofthis? having the jews sucking baby dicks off andd bitching about your free speech on the internet?

In the US you are allowed to drive at 16. I know we have some of the youngest driving laws but I don't see how sex requires more responsibility than driving does.

Because you finish school at 18, and usually reach the end of puberty near this age as well. It might sound a bit arbitrary, but it's just a compromise, because ultimately I think that magenta countries get it (wtf I love muslims now?).

Age of consent based on IQ actually seems like a good idea to me.

marriage should replace age of consent.

>So age of consent should be based on your IQ, is that what you're saying?
no, it have nothing to do with IQ. If you take an IQ test at 16, and another once at 18, the result are the same.
what im try to say that at 18, you are more mature (of course not all 18 are mature).

i dont know about your opinion but when you have sex with someone, you still have some responsibility with it

People don't usually finish puberty at 18 though. They usually completely finish puberty at like 15 or 16.

Not more than it takes to drive though.