Oldest person alive

She's a fucking Muslim... No wonder she hates life.
>yes, from off the drudge
"Looking back at my unhappy life, I wish I had died when I was young. ..."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272007/Worlds-oldest-woman-129-remembers-time-people-deported-Stalin-World-War-Two.html#article-6272007

I am no shill.
My grandmother was born in 1904, died in 1996. She lived when 'darkies were darkies' and hated the Kennedy's 'cuz they were snooty bitches. My grandmother was from the upper-class hob-knobing with famous artists, authors, scientists, and various dignitaries. Travelled the world a bunch of times, collecting artifacts. Taught at Tufts, etc.
She hated the nips, darkies, spics (wish I could remember what she called them), and commies. Huge conservative.

This 129 year old must have similar views, but of course they wouldn't print that. But they did print how she was a mudslime. She saw the rise of mechanized warfare, the automobile, rocketry, television, computers, internet, and now the insidious SJW soibitches who have no clue about harsh conditions.
I'm surprised the media hasn't asked her to comment on Trump. I bet they had, and wouldn't print it because it doesn't fit (((they're))) narrative.

So, how many of you have, or had, [great] grandparents who were/are based? Any politically incorrect stories?

Attached: oldest.jpg (634x476, 74K)

my grandmother was almost a century before she died. Palestinian woman. She was politically incorrect as well. She didnt trust nigs. Hated the world because she saw all that was wrong. She really wanted here grandchildren to stick to self-education and stay away from degeneracy. That olive oil makes arab women immortal.

I brought my grandmother out to lunch. The black server refilled our coffee. Before he takes half a step away, she says "back in my day, the darkies would..."
>guy turns around, squints, looks at me and her
>I smile
>he continues on
I loved her

with age comes wisdom

>(((they're)))

Shit. Grandma would've beat me for that one
>(((their)))

Looks like my thread is ded
>why I rarely create them
>probably a good thing
Still beats the Shill threads though

Attached: 0pq87wha1hr11.jpg (1512x2016, 526K)

Sorry bud. I did live with my grandfather for awhile. but he was ninety something and a really reserved person. He said very little in the fifteen years I lived with him, and I could never figure out what was going through his head. I do wish I was better person to him though.

>She saw the rise of computers and the internet
she was like 90 when that shit started, she wasn't paying any attention i guarantee you

>brutal deport
How about brutal backstabbing, fucking mudslimes? He should have slaughtered them. Bunch of shitskin raiders.

she is an old peasant woman. not much to talk about.

>129 years old
tfw this is the how the kikes will prepare the public for holocaust survivors that are 130 years old or more

Attached: it-was-real-in-my-mind.jpg (257x196, 9K)

my grandmother died before i was born. my grandfather was a nigger lover who fought in ww2, hated me from birth, and died when i was 11. there's your story faggot

>she was like 90
It doesn't look like she's doing 360 no scope
Yeah, back in the early 80s I was showing my grandma my bitchin' system (Z80 @ 8MHz with a 10mb drive) and all she asked was
>can I get into her bank account with that thing?
Uh, nope
>good
She was loaded. Cashed a $10 check she gave me for my birthday "happy birthday" in the memo. Clerk did a double-take on my grandmother's account balance. She didn't ask me for ID. Clerk knew if I was doing bank fraud in that account I woefully undercut myself. My grandmother did not fluant her wealth. She lived frugally, not miserly.

My grandfather was a physicist during the war. Developed radar.
>that's my grandfather story, faggot

All six million "survivors" will live to 130 years old
>proves that concentration camps are the key to longevity.
>new niche industry providing 'safe-space' concentration camps for the sjw oldfags who want to live past the Trump, Pence, and Alex Jones era
>run by Antifa Incorporated
>Soros, still living on the blood of abortion babies, gets his old job back
Good times ahead

2 my great grandparents served in Slovak State army (fascist Slovakia).
Only managed to talk to one, told me few stories from war.
Told me how poles threw buckets with piss on their heads when they marched through city they captured (Zakopane). Told me how all soldiers wanted to beat up those poles but couldn't because of orders. About Barbarossa he never really wanted to talk, especially Ukraine, that was the place of the biggest massacres so I guess he saw something. Then just told me that he didnt fight again untill 1944 when whole army swapped sides, nearly died at end of war near Prague because of a shrapnel.

Old man managed to get medal from a fascist, democratic and a communist country in his life.

But he always claimed how much he adored fascist Slovakia, like most of people from that time he said that times were better.

Attached: 43217197_2188174147882984_5279891163413741568_o.jpg (1500x1000, 362K)

>how poles threw buckets with piss on their heads when they marched through city they captured (Zakopane)
I wonder how our commanders would handle that today. It is an attack. Probably has to do with weary soldiers. But shooting a few piss throwers would put out the message real fast.
>something our border Patrol officers should do
>random bursts of blood mists in the horizon would let 'em know what's up

Well I guess we just didn't want to make the poles angry so they would start to rebell.
Thing is, we didn't know if we will get the clay we captured or not, soldiers and command dind't know what will be slovak or not.

Slovak and German goverment then came up to a agreement that we will only take slovak inhabitated lands Poles stole from Slovakia in 1938. Germans actually wanted to give us way more, even that city Zakopane but Slovaks refused to take all that clay because it wasn't inhabitated by Slovaks, we just wanted Slovak ethnostate.

Otherwise those Poles doining that stuff would be dead for sure, Slovaks did much worse than that. F.e throwing gypsies into a giant oven.

Attached: SVK_TMP.201.jpg (773x800, 130K)

>a woman lives a long time because of genetics and diet
>is a usual oldie and hates life
>"REEEE ITS BECAUSE SHES A FUCKING MUDSLIME"
Keep sucking that rabbi cock you pathetic cunt. I hope they destroy your loser society even more

You sound a little butthurt there, britboi.
As far as destroying a nation goes, at the behest of your Jewish overlords, you have allowed your country to be ass-raped with your open-borders, letting in the entire African Islamist continent.
>enjoy your raping, and don't forget to request more lube from soros and his marionettes you call 'leaders'

You sound correct. I really should do some reading of the WWII situation. Most of what I've read had an American perspective. Not sure how jewified it was.

That is *if* you are actually British. 'cuz the 'new' britboi are faggot pedo rapists, as per the Quran, imported from Shit-Hole Africa and their neighboring Shit-Hole sandnigger countries.

Attached: 1534486061068.png (500x468, 345K)

My grandfather died when I was young, too, the one who was alive when I was born. I only knew him as some kind of bum around town. You know, the type of guy who would panhandle and go through trash. My mother never had a good word for him.

Years later, I was going through some genealogy stuff and found the address when my mother grew up. At the time, she lived with him, her mother, her sister, her mother's sister, her mother's brother and his wife, and one other unrelated guy. Of all of them, my grandfather was the only one with a job. I'll never know what happened, but I know that for a while, he was working in a show factory taking care of all seven of them.

Some bum.