Jow Forums I have a sociology paper due in 8 hours but the sources I have are retarded but are required by my professor...

Jow Forums I have a sociology paper due in 8 hours but the sources I have are retarded but are required by my professor because she requires them. How am I supposed to do so when the points the sources makes are retarded?
sources:
>huffingtonpost.com/john-metta/i-racist_b_7770652.html
huffingtonpost.com/john-metta/i-racist_b_7770652.html
>huffingtonpost.com/john-metta/i-racist_b_7770652.html
medium.com/@martiesirois/the-kind-of-racism-you-dont-even-know-you-have-44b053cf0c80
>medium.com/@martiesirois/the-kind-of-racism-you-dont-even-know-you-have-44b053cf0c80
medium.com/@martiesirois/the-kind-of-racism-you-dont-even-know-you-have-44b053cf0c80
>pic not related

Attached: Leftist.jpg (720x960, 82K)

help me

>Falls for the college jew
>Paying communists to brainwash you
You need our help, but not how you want it

Why the fuck would you take a (((sociology))) class?

required classes to even graduate. Retarded I know
I at-least want Jow Forums's counterarguments

Just roll with it and go to the most retarded conclusion you can barely support with the materials given.

Seems like a pretty easy assignment, once you get over your anger at being made to write lies.

The point is to do what the teacher lady asked: you don't have to believe in the crap.

Seriously...like you only want to write what YOU want to write about? That's so funny.

Or you can skip it due to a lack of imagination on your part.

>Be a npc for 8 hours and do what they want
>You're golden af just change that mindset lol

Last uni I was at, sociology was a prerequisite.

I hated it, but the teacher was at least a white man.

New uni I'm at, same major, doesn't accept my sociology credit, they required "family and ethnic diversity". It made the sociology class look like quantum physics. Every chapter in the book manages to blame all of societies problems on white men, "capitalist-patriarchy", etc. Final paper, one of the questions we had to answer, "has this class reduced your ethnocentrism ?"

use peer-reviewed sources to BTFO the kike
as long as you're right you can't get marked off

she's asian. cute but retarded

The picture you posted has no relevance to your little illiterate rant.

If you aren't even aware that racism that people aren't self aware of exists then you 100% are not attending any university. Sorry.

>didn't read pic related

You're worse than my professor at reading

>didn't read pic related

I think you mean "didn't read pic not related".
There is no way you are in any university with the amount of illiteracy you have.
You are another 4channer posting unrelated pics and fake stories to just rant about liberals and what you think is "political correctness".
Without a doubt you found that huffingtonpost article recently and you were triggered by it, that's why you are here making your dumb fantasy post.

>Claims to be studying sociology at UNI.
>Denies that people can be racists and not be aware of it.

Pick one.
So far you have displayed zero education regarding sociology, lol.

Argue that racism in current year + 3 is more so tribal nepotism than actual hate and that semitic peoples are most guilty of nepotistic behavior and hoarding of institutional power. Then when she calls you racist in front of the class inform her that racism is prejudice+power and semitic people hold a majority of the institutional power in the world so you can be racist toward them

>has this class reduced your ethnocentrism ?

>No. I entered this class as a centrist sometimes-Trump supporter, and I'm leaving with the acute understanding that we actually lost the war. This is all thanks to your programming, for without it I would have remained ignorant of the painful truths of our society. 14/88

I wonder how they would respond if you wrote an essay with this thesis and actually supported it with the sources you need to cite...

Here are the instructions

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 03.08.38.png (1018x1350, 267K)

>Argue that it's tribal nepotism

That isn't an argument, also the driving factor of tribal nepotism is racism.

why did you change your flag faggot

You're the court jester of pol and nobody cares about your opinions on philosophical matters, now dance for us monkey

Attached: 1514770641574.jpg (810x960, 56K)

I would just write whatever the fuck I want as long as it made sense, then I'd find a source to support it.

Academia isn't about truth or research it's about proving what you think is right then beating others down with it.

You should of just gotten into a trade. That's what I'm planning on doing.

>"has this class reduced your?" ethocentrism
No it has increased it.

>"They're required because they're required"

Post your paper so I can laugh at you, you stupid faggot

I think you need to drop out if this is all confusing to you, do you seriously not understand that race is a social construct?
lol

Can you not deny the argument? Or use other sources?

Call me a dumbass, but aren't these sources kinda....ya know being racist to whites? The second article is stating later even if you grew up poor (she mentions a trailer park), you still have white privilege? Since when does being poor depend on race? If you're poor, you're poor.

Also the prejudice of seeing a black person doesn't make sense
she says you question a black guy in your neighborhood looking all thug, but say if a white person did that, you wouldn't question looking like that either?

Should have took psych 101