Is (((evolution))) a Jewish ideology?

Is (((evolution))) a Jewish ideology?

Attached: Alucardanddcasull.png (599x479, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>facts are ideology

Only if youre an ideologue yourself, user

maybe niggers are monkeys, but Im not.

Attached: 1533872273710.png (623x1000, 169K)

No but worship of a dead kike nailed on a stick is.

Attached: Tipping intensifies.gif (600x600, 154K)

No evolution is the real deal my nigga. It's proof that Satan (the demiurge) created the mortal/physical world, as it is a system where strength and brutality typically trump cooperation and compassion. Also, if you don't believe in evolution, you don't believe in the existence of the flu.

When it comes to Jow Forums, this anti-evolution shit is where I draw the fucking line.

>Science doesn't care about your feelings! :^)
>I Fucking Love Science :^)

This is a liberal dogwhistle and you know it.

This.

It accurately describes reality. So no.

Worse. It's an Anglo ideology.

This is a pretty common straw man. Nobody disbelieves micro-evolution. What they disagree with is the drastic alteration of body-plans. Not saying I think that myself, but that's what evolution skeptics believe.

not really

Attached: d52b2f62f3f0f4b21e8af7f7bece31018b6fa7a32fcab72a5e7b0b329d82d515.gif (500x500, 1.25M)

I've never understood this.. if you can see small things making small changes in only a year, or a few years, then what do people think happens if you extend the timeline to hundreds, thousands, or millions of years? It's like a flat earther trying to ignore the existence of the equinox or something

>This is a liberal dogwhistle and you know it.
I use similar lines against fact-denying liberals all the time.

The only difference is that when (((they))) use this argument, it actually sticks, it gets published, and it gets taught to your children whether you (or they) like it or not.

Homeschool your kids? That's nice, you're still required to make sure they meet the minimum requirements for an education in (((science))).

Here’s an easy way to grasp it.
>All life started asexual unicellular.
>eventually a mutation happened
>now there’s a “boy”
>unfortunately, there are no “girls”
>mutation fails to reproduce

There are tons of bottlenecks such as this, but it is the most easily recognizable one. The only real answer would be an asexual organism becoming both the boy and the girl and breeeding with itself which is.... pretty much being asexual anyways since no new recombination of genes can occur as the genes which split were recombined into exactly what it was before the mutation.

To give you a clearer picture of the argument, it isn’t even that large changes can’t take place, it is just that there are very obvious limits. No infinite amount of breeding mice will EVER produce corn.

>statistical models and qualatative observations are factsare facts
nope

Nope, you're both a faggot and an NPC

>>evolution isn't real, but I'm not sure why if you ask me for reasons

No. The shit that gets taught in public schools that you're thinking of isn't the least bit scientific. It's just a thin coating of word salad that gets painted over top of the (((diversity))) agenda. It teaches people that all races are exactly the same that evolution happened from the neck down, and that's jewish horseshit. Real evolution is what Jow Forums talks about all day every day. It rustles jimmies and grabs people's attention because we're right, and because we offer an explanation of the world that makes sense.

You wanna have your mind blown, kiddo? My half drunken 4AM Sunday shitpost is more verifiable than most of the studies cited in the news. Leftist "science" is a fraud. Right wingers built everything from rockets to computers and leftists made fucking s oy lent and apple shit.

Attached: 1539312345688.jpg (1024x845, 67K)

No we clearly came out of the hole in the north pole and were dropped off here from Aldebaran you dumb nigger

For that specific example, what about horizontal gene transfer among microorganisms? Seems like a primitive form of sex and doesn't require genders at all.

An interesting argument, though.. our knowledge of evolutionary history is so rudimentary that these things really DO make you think.

No, jews promote race creationism.

There are organisms which are obviously descended from sexually reproducing species which no longer reproduce sexually.

But that is irrelevant to the actual production of sexed organisms. This would be quite a “miracle” to occur since it would require multiple organisms which reproduce asexually to undergo the same exact mutation which we have no evidence for ever being possible.

Again, mice:corn etc... but I would also like you to think about the FIRST organism. Before it could ever exist, a means for reading, writing, and reproducing information would have to come about by pure chance. You can have gradual evolution if the code is unreadable, unwritable, or unreproducable; this is one step that has to happen all at once and THEN you can begin to lean on the greater theory of evolution.

Considering so far science has only been able to reproduce simple proteins in an environment incongruent with anything we believe existed on earth before... this should give one pause,

Isn’t that the fucking opposite of what I was talking about you fucking retard?

no, it's reality.
it just doesn't deny god.

Fun challenge: name one that isn’t a plant,

It’s not reality, but if it was, you are correct it wouldn’t deny god.

Surprised this thread died, so many confident evolutionists with open-ended questions unanswered.

Look at Draculas tiny little cross eyes.

No, evolution is statistical.

Jews > niggers.

Look at nig stats. They commit crimd and depend on whitey for UN rice.

Prove that niggers came first.

I think the word you are looking for is aphrodite, when a organism can breed with itself. I think some snails do this.

That isn’t what that word means, that isn’t the term I was looking for, and you have utterly failed to address my point,

I’m actually impressed, in an odd way.

No, it would not require that. Switch from 'simple' horizontal to sexual dimorphism is nicely explained if one of the partners transfers a 'broken' genome part which however carries a gene variant which is functionally advantageous (see the reduced size of the Y chromosome). You could even explain it by a 'parasitic' model, the 'male' organism transfers less material (therefore needs to spend less energy on genome duplication) but the 'female' takes it anyway since one single positive trait propagated by the 'male' outweighs the disadvantage. If the positive trait is important enough this system will outcompete the old asexual one under the right conditions. Concerning the information storage problem: RNA world.

Dig deeper. Don't get yourself misled by mainstream science. They are mostly idiots, half-monkeys taking themselves too important. Incapable of true understanding.

Attached: academics_in_a_nutshell.png (960x752, 336K)

Why not, when you live in the land of make-believe you might as well go all the way so other people don't mistake you for a sane person
Au revoir you loony bastard

Btw just for clarification, I do not say this is the way it happened ... it is simply a possible mechanism which COULD have occured. Then once an organism 'commits' to that route it can not easily go back anymore. Then the system grows in complexity.

Believing and following it like a religion is

Simply understanding that organisms generally survive and reproduce by adapting isn't a cult tier religion though

No, but you should know moderm Christians are intelligently designed by Jews

They didn't come first. The white race is the oldest race.

Blackies have always depended on us.

No you stupid fucking nigger, your u can’t get you sick wet if there are no vaginas.

If the only vagina that exists is your ur vagina, you are still reproducing asexually. It has to arise simultaneously, locally, and compatibly within the reproductive lifespan of the organism,

It’s a big fucking ask, after being granted several hundred other impossible asks.

Whites are descendents of alien vampires further from the sun than blacks

Japanese are the light skinned Gods of Earth that are both immune to sun through tanning and intelligent/loyal/strong as a group/nation.

Micro-evolution? No
Macro-evolution? Yes

Ya can’t get you dick wet*

Attached: au_revoir_shoshanna.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

Males produce near infinite sperm

Females have extremely finite eggs

One craves to be used because it feels empty if not, the other has a powerful choice that should be accompanied by responsibility

I accept your intellectual humiliation.

Plain obvious.
It fits perfectly to spread a certain idea of humanity that helps who rules to keep,improve and justify the status quo.
One thing is a man that believes we are all equal since we are all creatures of God and that there is meaning and a "telos" all around him and in the choices he makes.
By pushing evolution instead, you are trying, not even subtley, to justify the rulers, to push the idea that they are more evoluted(for what?) and sic stantibus rebus you must obey and if by chance you can't make it, you will not blame them, but yourself, you, in the end, deserve to be left behind to be elimintaed by natural selection.
It is a light form of gnosticism applied to socety.
It is one of the pillar of modernity defended in every way possible, a dogma.
Idiots that are fighting for them about this will be surprised when they will be the first to introduce a new breaking scientific discovery that will revolutionize the current credo.

We don't evolve, we adapt. Adaptation not Evolution.

It pretty much perfectly explains an entire continent (Africa). But its selective use, i.e. avoiding questions of race and using it to spiritually attack the goyim is unquestionably the work of Juden

I draw it at abortion. North America would be up to its eyeballs in niglets if it weren't for abortions, the only people who disagree are boomers who don't give a shit about what happens after they die

>Race creationism
Communism can also be viewed as a kind of "evolution denial", since market dynamics are governed by natural selection aswell. The biology denial of Lysenkoism in the USSR was initially promoted due to fears that public acceptance of evolution would lead to people questioning communism, and in particular, how natural selection in the social environment created by mass adoption of communist ideals favors the ruthless.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

In some sense, the core of all "Jewish values" seems to be about keeping gentiles in the dark about Darwinian mechanics, depriving them of the ability to properly reason about the many areas of life in which it applies.

no, it's obvious fact except when people try to pretend all humans are the same.

>>All life started asexual unicellular.
>>eventually a mutation happened
>>now there’s a “boy”
that's not what happened though. sex differences didn't occur until pretty far into multi-cellular development.

>eventually
Quite being a fucking kike