DUTCH PEOPLE

Attached: 1537512138073.jpg (2160x1365, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's wrong with this?
fuck off racist

African Dutch Ebonics.

>that old white cis male kneespreading
reeeee, patriarchy

stupid niggers invading

Let's unpack this, friendo. As a white person I don't see a problem with OPs pic. Maybe, just maybe people of color don't all belong in South America and in Africa. Yeah, let that sink in bigots. You do realize some people are nice enough to let PoCs into their country. In this case the Dutch. It's called being a decent human being. Oof. Im literally shaking rn and losing all faith in humanity. Why so much racism? Who hurt you?

I know you're baiting but one drop of shit turns the whole glass of milk into a diarrhea shake. I would know, just look at Bruxelles.

>flag
of course, sweden....

cucks

This may be the easiest conquering in the history of mankind.

Who is the conquering entity?

Why is no one panicking yet?

good morning britain

dumb ass kike. you need ur gas medication again?

*entities
look at JewP's pic

Every color of shitskin. The white race is being genocided and every white nation invaded and conquered with zero resistance.

kys. fags.

You know where it's heading right? And you should know you're not going to make it.

This is nothing new, it has happened many times before. It's a numbers games with demographics, destabilzation, minority in our own countries. low intensity conflicts. escalation. new majority. culture "revolution". civil wars.

But we got some decades on us to solve it. But you will be extinct. All the weak ones shouldn't be allowed to migrate and spread the cancer.

Unless there's an "act of god" like a meteor hits the ocean near Nigeria and kills 200 million blacks via tsunami plus a supervolcano or some shit, I really dont get where the "hope" for a white European future comes from. It's just too crowded already, preventing enclaves, and the loss of population is contrasted with 4-5 children per women in the religions surrounding Europe.

Montana in the U.S. is the geographic size of Germany but with 1/80th the people. We just need to let every willing European migrate here.

Haha, every onions buzzword in one sentence.

>literally not 1 white kid
tell me its not just an ethnic school?

>LIVE: AMSTERDAM
holy fuck but you need to get to an optometrist asap

>Who hurt you?
laid it on too thick I think.

YOU SENT THEM HERE. YOU WANTED US TO HATE THEM. BUT WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM AND WE ARE SLOWLY REDPILLING OUR GUESTS.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU FILTHY KIKE.

We can't migrate anymore. The most humane option would be forced sterilization of nonwhites.

fuck off neo-nazi

Spotted the 81 yr old race baiter

youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8

>amsterdam
>dutch
pick the second option.

Many, many times whites have moved into inhospitable places like Scandinavia, Australia, South Africa, etc. and turned those places into wealthy, nice countries.
Inevitably, non-whites from shit holes want to move there.
We could go anywhere and turn it into a nice place, but we need to make sure we stop letting people in once it's turned into a nice place.

Potentially we could colonize Greenland or many areas in the north of Russia. But first we need to change our stupid cuck mentality. If it's to do all the hard work and then have the third world move in, it's not worth it.

Christ man, that's not going to happen. There are STILL loberla white hipsters in SOUTH AFRICA. Only about 30% of Europe is redpilled and it's disproportionately geezers. The people under 40 need to leave asap.

The problem is is that there's nowhere else to go now. We've discovered and colonized everything that's habitable. Greenland and Siberia aren't. Same with most of Canada. The only option is new planets, but since the scientific community is also subverted and isn't actually interested in advancing humanity, that's also a lost cause. Elon Musk may very well be the only hope the white race has at getting us off this God forsaken planet.

It's an old pattern dating from antiquity. The things is, the "well" of what made America great (Western Europeans) isnt dry, so America can be replenished.

Yesterdays match versus ze Germans.

Attached: nations-league-nederland-duitsland-4.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

I bet he had to go to the Bijlmer to find those

God I fucking hate other white people.

Ill prob end up moving to china or some shit

Stop being afraid.

kek

Attached: soyboy dictionary.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

Welcome to my country

Attached: 152723733322633346161.jpg (1503x890, 360K)

Oh come on. Vast areas of the continental U.S. could be engineered into modern developments. That's going to happen anyways, but it can either look like Tijuana or classic Amsterdam, depending on who's moving in.

Attached: 8f40455d-d1f4-403a-bb3f-19f879f6fd0a.jpg (664x604, 97K)

cuck

This is one of the so called 'black schools'. Everyone, including the blacks, wants their children to attend a black school.

You're never going to find a nice place to live anymore unless you're rich so you can live in a gated community on the hills away from the garbage. No matter where white people move to, shitskins will be right on their heels ready to destroy it.

Good luck to you but redpilling violent criminals with iqs little more than that of chimps will surely be impossible.

Why?

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

there's no point in trying to visit some country expecting to watch the same shit you could watch in africa or the middle east.

Who the fuck wants to watch niggers and sandniggers? If i Wanted to go to Europe, I would expect to see just white people.

so many sandniggers in europe is wrong.

You want to encroach on nature further by turning beautiful natural areas into urban centers for niggers. You're fucking garbage, and I hope you get raped by niggers.

How does it feel that they would rather have blacks and arabs in their country instead of jews?

why would someone want to send their children to a black school? was that a typo

Most of those girls look bleachable. Give them the big Dutch cock and you'd end up with Romanians.

>people are nice enough to let PoCs into their country.
>It's called being a decent human being

so progressive! please tell us more so we can be better citizens of the world!

>((()))
>not even trying
>divide and conquer shill
/thread
sage

Why do those even need to exist you fucking cucks?

>best option is to make romanians
>how bad things are

Og course I dont WANT that, but do you see ANYONE calling for zero immigration? Not even the Sierra Club calls for that. Like I said, if mass migrantion to North America is going to happen anyway, it would better for this land and people to be settled by fleeing Europeans.

Hint : black people are from Africa.

Their faces scream "i hate white people".

You can just see it.

this is me and my bitch.

I'm Dutch and our children will be brown.

Attached: me.jpg (372x496, 12K)

i thought the netherlands was white, wtf I hate the dutch now

The Americans, the world authority on whiteness, have spoken.
Pack it up, everyone, we already know how white the Netherlands will be.

>Nederland former kolonie happy where they are and don't want to reverse colonize
>Nederland invites niggers

We can meme zero immigration into existence. Only corporate cucks and irresponsible boomers want infinite immigration(white or not) for stagnating wages and crazy house prices. We have to put an end to that bullshit.

OP is just mad at pic related i posted in a thread this morning.

>jews cant walk the streets in holland and need 24-hour police protection

Attached: synagoge.jpg (770x433, 72K)

Enjoy your AIDS.

Attached: 1525468737102.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

>Tanned Dutch

>>jews cant walk the streets in holland and need 24-hour police protection

moeten ze maar stoppen met bezeting palestina en stoppen met het vermoorde van onschuldige vrouwen en kinden weet je.

>indonesian flag
>every dutch thread
sage (((OP)))

nasty she looks like a hooker

Like anyone gives a shit if you flush your genetics down the toilet. Your progeny will be cannon fodder. Absolute waste.

Attached: jkfgjkkj7.jpg (768x432, 101K)

The Dutch were too progressive, they suicided their country

Also, pic related

Attached: I_think_I_know.png (387x439, 128K)

How do you access the chens? When i was in your country this cooking forum was blocked there... my life improved greatly

Ahmed verwijder jezelf uit mijn land aub

hij gebruikt een proxy of vpn.

Het mooie is da al die zwartnekken in H*lland zitten, Waardoor de beschaafde delen van Nederland het gewoon gemakkelijk onder water kan zetten en verder gaan met het leven.

Attached: 1515577355841.jpg (480x360, 10K)

any dns evading software will do
or put all Jow Forums ip adresses on your hosts file

holy fuck, give me Helga's strongman genes right fucking now

>be me
>go to amazon.com
>see mix race child on front page of hollownigger costumes.
>Think well I guess mixed race children would be the top sellers.
>Look at all top sellers, all white kids.

People by costumes of white kids more then any other kid.

LITERALLY, THEY ARE FORCING THIS SHIT SO BAD

LETS DIVERSIFY EVERYTHING EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT IMPROVE RATING OR SALES.

THIS PROPAGANDA NEEDS TO END,

GOD DAMN IT TRUMP DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1539394544302.jpg (465x472, 144K)

Aint nuttin but a Kalergi party cuz da Kalergi party dont stopppp

Attached: 1524233310152(1).gif (204x255, 1.8M)

>Some people are nice enough
>Being a decent human being
But the (((media))) tells me that the dutch are white supremacists, and oppress PoC, just like Americans.

Attached: dutch-are-problematic.png (1023x875, 84K)

Said the immigrant living in Sweden.

i keked

Attached: 74d.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Why are you marring an African immigrant who is using you for a visa?

Attached: cdb418940b8de809efe0284db77da1d61f6cbf1fd16854e957c43681b2412563.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Dra åt helvete blatte

SWEDEN YES. SO TOLERANT.

Attached: sweden_yes6.png (680x652, 554K)

China has these ghost cities. A lot of them modeled after european cities

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

is Caribbean born here.

>Who hurt you?

Who hurt Africa. the Africans? You might be trolling but you would have to be mentally retarded not to see how niggers are useless.

You'll have your own genetic zwarte piet now

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

he forgot yikes, ugh, toxic, and gross

>is Caribbean born here.

Why don't you move to Africa? If you like being around subhumans with small brains?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 10K)

I lived in Africa for a while. Here is a photo of it.

Attached: me2.jpg (800x600, 175K)

>I lived in Africa

HIV test came back positive I assume.

Attached: 1539343007865.jpg (717x402, 28K)

>be a tall white dude and the best you can do isn't even your species

Attached: 1495243318863.jpg (929x644, 360K)

Attached: 1511124619343.png (415x405, 23K)

>Letting the white and shitskin children mingle is good

fuck off.

she looks like a crackhead..

Can confirm Dutch cock is big

It's called a plague or famine, and the world is WAY overdue.

Attached: how antibiotic resistance happens.jpg (750x397, 46K)