gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/integration/gastarbeiter-die-kunst-des-missverstehens-11502703.html
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Tasks:
Make memes and propaganda for Germany
Spread and share said propaganda and memes on social media
Always believe and have trust in Germany and the German people
Beware of defeatist and leftist trolls

Attached: 1538964918807.png (1023x261, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlrecht.de/news/2018/landtagswahl-bayern-2018.html#prognosen-hochrechnungen
bundeswahlleiter.de/dam/jcr/a67208c0-2a2b-41aa-abb8-204b09e73b6b/btw17_rws_bst2.csv
youtube.com/watch?v=ibU7J-TDoq4
vollgeld.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure if the strong showing of the greens with a shitshow for csu and mediocrity for afd is positive or negative overall.

Godspeed bavarian and franconian anons. Make us proud

I'm not sure what to expect. Bavaria used to be a state to look up to but it seems like they're just as brainwashed as other West Germans. I really hope the Greens are not going to be as good as the Lügenpresse predicted and the AfD will be 2nd best party but I kinda doubt that. This mass march in Berlin has me bummed out to the max. I feel really blackpilled lately. This nation is so fucked. Daily reminder that we will secede in the future.

Attached: 1506294157120.png (385x385, 149K)

>the strong showing of the greens
I'm curious how many degenerates I will see today on my way to vote.

Attached: la creatura verde.jpg (960x544, 107K)

The green power in southern Germany is really interesting tbqh. How can traditionally socially conservative regions be so easily turned into mindless feel good idiots?

I guess it is mostly butthurt about the great coalition. So the greens didn't really gained that much (in polls...), but the CSU and especially the SPD lost it.

Attached: 1539207970608.jpg (768x768, 132K)

I thought Stoibers opinion was rather interesting. Bavaria had a lot of internal migration in the past decades. If you didn't grow up in this traditional conservative state you don't share these values. Internal migration is usually to the benefit of the individuals but I think these people don't realize they have a good life because of how the state was run. Basically they bring their upbringing with them but don't accept the values of the autochthon population.

True. And if you look at even the lowest predictions. That would be 25% for AfD, Freie Wähler and FDP. That plus the 30ish% for CSU speaks volumes for the way the majority wants the state to be run. It's ridiculous that the media tries to focus on the Green party as a deciding factor.

When do we see the first exit polls?

Usually around 6pm.

>I'm not sure if the strong showing of the greens with a shitshow for csu and mediocrity for afd is positive or negative overall.

Negative. But I doubt the polls are true. Greens won't get as much as they say... but if they do, Bavaria has shown again that it is a complete utter bullshit state.

wahlrecht.de/news/2018/landtagswahl-bayern-2018.html#prognosen-hochrechnungen

Seid gesegnet.

I don't think the Bavarians are as conservative as people think of them anymore, but they aren't really voting for the other two left-wing parties.

>Bavarians playing the accelerationist-card

they're sacrificing their country for our cause

truly heroic

Attached: exit-plan.jpg (1050x550, 250K)

Bavarian here. Just gave all my four votes to the AFD. Hope it was worth it.

Attached: bayern.gif (800x600, 141K)

>This mass march in Berlin has me bummed out to the max. I feel really blackpilled lately.
Really? That's all astroturfing shit. Those are a bunch of NPCs in a city of couple millions who go to an "event" with a free concert. Those people have no political convictions after all, that's why that doesn't impress me. And put Heiko Maas as their figurehead, come on. The SPD, dude.

melde sich bereits!
holding thumbs for Bayern!

Attached: Krautistic Bayern.png (469x282, 250K)

time to enjoy my breakfast
today is the day

Attached: 110.jpg (760x380, 32K)

Because in the south the greens put on a bourgeoise mask. Why did Kretschmer win in BaWü? Bc he is an old white man with white hair and a grey suit. And he "talked sense" (as the NPCs thought). And for them he looked like a PM. They probably tried the same in Bayern.

Thank you fren

Attached: 055.jpg (799x687, 197K)

based and redpilled!
this is how kikes shape all your opinions! you see several thousand NPCs and you go
>bummer, we can never defeat that

Good job, user.

Attached: 1459853242511.jpg (1070x703, 72K)

6pm CEST, probably best to watch in the Phoenix livestream because they show both ARD and ZDF exit polls. BR3 livestream might also be a nice watch because Bavarian state media and a lot of tears if AFD goes double digits.

moin, fren! ready for some snibbenings? Ukraine, maybe Bayern?

>four votes
>vote void
nnnnoooooo!

hello. how have you been lately.

>time to enjoy my breakfast
liege voll fett im bett, der kater, ein unerträglicher zeitgeist

Nope, 1st and 2nd vote Landtagswahl, 1st and 2nd vote Kreistagswahl.

Dumb question, but what is the AfD's position on Interest? Do they want a Zinsverbot to liberate the worker like Hitler did, or something else? I cannot find anything online about this.

When are the results announced

hello mehmet

I think you've misread my intentions. I know this is just another "it's free and we're cool" event but it still annoys me.

>Dumb question, but what is the AfD's position on Interest?

Yes, that's a dumb question. Their position is the same as every other party's position. Interests are set by the market and based on the ECB's central interest rates.

Schulze seems more like a mix between laci green and claudia roth

Attached: C9B51FDC-645C-4FDD-8EBE-CC17D06C28E5.jpg (274x184, 25K)

Bavarian here. Did my duty as the first in the poll stations!

So they still want to participate in the Jew-controlled financial markets and stay under their thumb?

I thought this was a party I could get on board with.

Attached: 1535141373876.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

I bet grüne, isnt it?

They're trying to keep this under the rug.

Attached: nrw-aktuell.tv_-_2018-10-13_23.45.53.jpg (731x1557, 469K)

time for some numbers
source:
bundeswahlleiter.de/dam/jcr/a67208c0-2a2b-41aa-abb8-204b09e73b6b/btw17_rws_bst2.csv

voters per age group

Attached: Bundestagswahl 2017 - Bayern - Erststimmen.png (1123x794, 19K)

I know, it was just an ULK

>Zinsverbot
Why tho? They only people racking up unsubstainable amounts of comsumer credit are turks or hororable turks anyway

Attached: 9A2F7DFD-FCA6-4B8B-A23D-E092802D391A.jpg (721x1000, 478K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ibU7J-TDoq4

fucking boomers

my remedy for such instances is to imagine all those NPCs hanging from lamp posts. feels much better after :D

Attached: WIR schaffen das1.png (1078x617, 1.56M)

will follow both events i guess
sorry for leaving yesterday evening without signing off
up fren! time to vote

Attached: 22xmez.jpg (506x486, 58K)

>snibbenings

Always ready. Btw wanna see if the predictions of the crazy psychologist are correct ;)

Attached: schnippung.jpg (340x320, 14K)

the right is obviously the "hateful" one...

Attached: IMG_9996.jpg (423x1413, 200K)

Zinsverbot and sovereign money (Vollgeld) would be a precondition of creating a truly sustainable economic system. It is not so much private consumer credit but public debt and inflation that are ruining the states ability to make any meaningful changes.

>they still believe in democracy

Unless AFD gets 50% it’s meaningless

THAT's what you get out of this graph? This boomer meme is so old dude. We are getting fucked by the "Post-millenials".

>Bienen > Grenzen
The average lefty.

That's not true. Having people in the parliament means the AfD get lots of monies. With lots of monies right wing opposition can have jobs and dedicate their enrgy to right wing propaganda. Leading to more right wingers.

yeah, #metoo, went to bed without saying g'night to others :(
Servas! feeling better today?

Interest per se is a mechanism to cover risk. Speculation is the true problem. Although I'd say our system already has passed the threshold to outright fraud in these regards.

Turning your whole economic system upside down needs a strong catalysm to proceed, stronger than the crisis of 1929 probably.

And I do think that closing our boarders is way more important right now. Then we can care about autarky and start pissing of Bankfurt and New York.

>up fren! time to vote
Im not from bayern, my state already fucked up, is fucked up!

men vs women

Attached: Bundestagswahl 2017 - Bayern - Erststimmen, Männer vs Frauen.png (2245x794, 24K)

keep up the fight my dear
no need to be in despair

Attached: 111.jpg (1600x1200, 197K)

Currently ... yes, thx. Nose not runny but may still change till the afternoon. Muscles feel better today though.

happy to hear that! cold sucks donkey dick.

Nah V-Partei, m8y. :^)

>expecting anything from a bunch of country bumpkins
>ever

uhm...
*cold as in sickness
regular cold is gut!

Fuck you. Vote Green instead.

kys gypsie, and fuck off you scum

>exit plan
>Sydney, Australia
LMAO. Germans simply hate Germany don't they? Immigrants are nothing but an excuse to leave. I'm sure you would have found a different excuse to disabuse yourself of your homeland were it not for the "refugee" crisis.

Greens are pro-immigration and I want to move to Germany.
Just looking out for #1 my dude.

Attached: 120325081939.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Purple Leader reporting in, get your Popcorn ready for take-off lads

Attached: 1505658021570.png (882x905, 855K)

oh god, the eternal brown arsed gypsy strikes again. can't wait for the day of the rope, chasing you people with pickup trucks and shouting
>I wanna buy your knives set! here gypsy gypsy!

>Interest per se is a mechanism to cover risk.
It is a mechanism to generate profit. When I take out a loan from the bank to buy a house, the bank has basically no risk attached to it. If everything goes well, they get the interest I pay them. I f their invetsment in my plans fails, they get the house which they can sell. All they "risked" was literally Giralgeld created out of thin air. If they do that a million times and fail, they get bailed out by the gubmint. Nice risk.

Heil! Alles für Deutschland!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian Sieg Heil.png (1217x1011, 1019K)

based bavarian berserker

Attached: bavarian shitposter.png (1845x896, 1.61M)

I'm thinking the AfD comes in close to what they are polling nationally in Bavaria. Maybe a little lower, because the national numbers have eastern Germany in them. But north east areas of Bavaria, Bayreuth, could go high for the AfD. Something in the 13-16% range would be good. Real good. Higher than that and it's party time.

Tod den Volksverrätern!

Attached: 0 prozent.png (477x724, 692K)

>Whats 2008?
There is a risk attached to it because value is determined by the market, not by the money put into making something. Getting bailed out it bullshit, I give you that

Jokes on you, I have a very fair complexion and blonde hair. You will never be able to figure out that I'm a gypsy based on physical features.

Pic related: what I look nothing like.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (572x380, 30K)

Ignore the Zigeuner

Absolutely. But I would not want this aspect to be completely buried under shitskin issues of the day. It also could be a very powerful aim for the right to show something to be "for" apart from all the aspects we are "against". And especially young people whine a lot about capitalism being broken while the leftists never address the money system.

When are the results announced

About 18:00 central Europe time.
That is 12:00 eastern us.

Yes, you will ignore me because I am the gypsy trojan horse: the gypsy that looks like a german.
Fun times ahead.

But the bail out will always happen again. And you will pay for it. It all sounds nice and good in theory just like communism.

Thats true, money policy was their weak point last time aswell. But in the 1930 we had widespread unrepayable privat dept (I got my great-grandfathers memories written down about it) right now we just have unrepayable public dept and huge taxation. It amounts to the same, but isnt as visible to the common man

Well we would have to disband the insurance industry and the EU to have the political power to do something against it

Attached: AfD 2018-10-14.png (1864x1247, 227K)

>bailed out

...and here the whole thing goes bonkers.

Then look at this joke

Attached: IMG_9995.jpg (1270x2024, 402K)

But it should be more visible. You know this guy:

vollgeld.de/

There was the Vollgeldinitiative already in Switzerland but it failed.

Who the fuck thinks that voting the Greens in todays world is a good idea? Do they lobotomize half of the German kids or how does this happen?

Exactly. Where the pure and pretty theory meets gritty jewy reality.

It is deeply ingrained into the collective conscience of the German people to know what a subhuman looks like.

Yeah, but we dont have public awareness. Even in the rest of the western world, where consumer dept is way higher than here, nobody cares.

Attached: C0144326-2E22-4CA3-A7FA-A84781B347D3.jpg (136x200, 20K)

I wonder the same, the German Greens are even worse then our öko-faggots, I wonder what kind of turbo-cuck you have to be to vote this horrible party even now.

>Do they lobotomize
since 1945

Germans still have bad feeling about muh 6 gorillion

We also don't have public awareness of the JQ. Or most STDs. Doesn't mean we couldn't work on that.

Turkish traitors like Cem Özdemir and Ozil.

I don't really know anymore who they are supposed to satirize.

checked

Attached: npc says.png (374x229, 29K)