Africans in congo STEAL ebola infected bodies to bury them

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/736283/ebola-outbreak-congo-diseased-bodies-stolen-beni
It´s just an uphill battle with these people.
>“It’s very difficult. Imagine that your son dies and someone refuses to let you assist in his burial. In Africa, we respect death greatly.”
Good for you, because you´re likely to be next if you keep that shit up dumbass. You´re not to touch the body in any way or you get infected!
>reports of infected people trying to escape facilities where they are being treated, there have also been incidents of health workers being attacked and infected bodies being taken by grieving relatives.
>Just this week, the family of one deceased Ebola victim stole the hearse containing the body after they were told they would have to wear protective clothing at the funeral.
>Up until very recently, there were even rumours in Beni that Ebola doesn’t exist at all and reports of it were part of a Government plot to delay the presidential elections.
>The incidents are linked to a growing distrust among locals about health officials trying to stem the spread of the disease.
>Patrick Kyana, a resident from the north-eastern city Beni, said: “Until now we didn’t know enough about Ebola and we felt marginalised when Red Cross agents came in and took the corpse and buried it without family members playing a role.
Oh you felt marginalized? DO YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE? These people are just unbelievable!

Attached: 1538765179674.png (710x577, 30K)

>implying they haven't learned to embrace the love of Our Goddess and aren't actively seeking it out
you faithless will be the first to taste her wrath

>people

Attached: 1527708834196.jpg (500x642, 30K)

Thank you, ebola-chan

Hard times are finally coming in the land of milk and honey. Lost to the annals of time are the trials that formed our civilizations. Africa was deprived of these tests by being life on easy mode. Let's pull out completely, forget the continent exists, and leave them to cook for another ten thousand years.

We love you, Ebola-chan!

Attached: 1538784619419.jpg (600x423, 47K)

>African God is a woman
Now everything makes sense

>Leave them to cook for another ten thousand years.

They would unironically be better of. Their artificially inflated population would dwindle and they could go back to their sustainable mudhut living

Are they stealing them to sell somewhere else?

>>African God is a woman
I think he's talking about santa muerte in mexico? right? Yeah it seems that´s what they are doing. Albeit unintentional. They certainly are increasing their risks of meeting lady death very quickly.
>white people says there is disease, i don´t believe that shit.
>dies.
>white people say don´t touch the body or people who are infected, or you get sick and die. I don´t believe that shit.
>dies.
>ah well we didn´t know enough about ebola till now, so we felt marginalized.
Brilliant.
>Are they stealing them to sell somewhere else?
No they are stealing them to bury the family members themselves. The problem is when they bury them themselves. They touch the body and get infected. It was precisely the same way it spread in liberia. They get infected. The symptoms show up later. And before they get any symptoms they have already infected a lot of other people they come in contact with due to the ebola incubation period. You can infect before you show any symptoms. And this is a disease that requires strict quarantine because of this. So it´s really a big problem that they are doing this.

Attached: santa_muerte.jpg (1182x563, 168K)

Some nigger loving cunt caught Ebola and brought it back to Glasgow hospital my friend was recuperating in. They shut the whole place down like E.T, now ofc she is going back to Sierra Leone for "closure", hopefully the natives will rape and kill her.

Attached: Ebola-.jpg (620x387, 112K)

>steal ebola bodies

I'M ONLY HUMAN
AFTER ALL

Press E for Ebola-chan to spread further

Is this also a traditional practise in France?

>Not knowing of Jow Forums's goddess
HEATHEN NEWFAG
GET OUT REEEE

Attached: 3274905064_1_2_gE8ayn4w.png (427x664, 194K)

>>They did this last time.
Will they ever learn?

At this point, blacks are literally a liability to the human race.

Attached: hgfdsdfgh.jpg (636x645, 75K)

maybe you shouldn't be friends with a person like that
>hopefully the natives will rape and kill her
nevermind. do you know what a friend is?

>brought it back to Glasgow hospital my friend was recuperating in
Comprehension, what is it?

You might wanna read his post again retard

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1410811976881.jpg (906x679, 157K)

That's sucks. Families may want to give respectable burials. While there is a need to burn them.

>Their artificially inflated population
Africa is underpopulated

My friend broke his ankles fking around drunk, this bitch knowingly brought an infectious disease into the country and lied. As for the natives raping and killing her, it's sierra leone and she is a white woman, so it's not exactly a stretch of the imagination.

babbys first time on Jow Forums. Why the fuck should we care about some dumb bitch who brings fucking ebola to europe, a very dangerous disease. And then goes fucking back to africa for round 2.

I was under the impression your friend was going back to Sierra Leone for closure.
Yes, I am a retard

>implying dumbfuck Jow Forumsacks wouldn't do the same shit if ebola was spread in their own countries
dumb faggots unironically think vaccines are bad for you

The day it reaches Mecca should make it a worldwide holiday

Jew doctor with a thousand skeletons in his closet detected.

Found the angry black guy. The difference between suspecting that some vaccines can be linked to autism. Since there´s several examples of a perfectly healthy kid getting it and then 2 days later he has spams and is autistic. And then having a dangerous disease like ebola. Being told you should not touch the body. And then fucking stealing the body and burying it anyways. Yeah no. Nice imagination you have there.

>implying we wouldn't be doing it to spread Her love

Attached: 1413141647647.png (800x1252, 223K)

We all retard now and then

>I was under the impression your friend was going back to Sierra Leone for closure.
The bitch wasn´t his friend. Reading comprehension. His friend who broke his ankles fucking around drunk, was in the same hospital in glasgow, when the bitch came in with ebola causing them to shut down the hospital like E.T as he said.

It's more like they don't understand deadly diseases and try to have a proper burial.

>gibsmedat ebola-ridden corpse fo free!
Is there anything they won't steal?

Niggers should steal ebola infected bodies, and spread ebola among themself. Nature doing it's job to cull niggers, and everyone should just step aside. Stopping ebola in Africa is anti-white, only reason anyone would stop ebola from killing niggers and other shitskins so those subhumans later attack whites.

Godspeed Ebola-chan!!

Attached: 60AA63BE-A472-4C61-89F1-13A31149EB47.png (1000x1000, 277K)