Do you ever just stop and think we're beyond the point of no return?

Do you ever just stop and think we're beyond the point of no return?

I live in an upmarket area, but when I go out in public all I see are White Male/Asian Female, White Male/Indian Female, White Female/Islander Man, White Female/African, White Female/Arab etc. I can't even remember the last time I saw a happy, healthy, white nuclear family, on television or in real life.

Race has become politicised to the point of no return. "White = bad" is rammed down our throats and it's only worse for the youth now who will grow up with that in their media and in their schools.

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel or is extinction inevitable?

Attached: 1469852765_depression.jpg (1498x895, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2011/06/rotating-polyandry-and-its-enforcers-part-1/
counter-currents.com/2011/06/rotating-polyandry-and-its-enforcers-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i stabbed a black child today

nothing wrong with racemixing
get over it bigot

Attached: bbm.jpg (2048x1889, 304K)

My Asian girlfriend whom I plan to help immigrate here is currently in my bed sleeping while I browse Jow Forums.

There are so many white male asian female couples here. Why do people call us cucks when we're the ones doing the cucking?

I fucked a Korean chick tonight. I have no regrets. Jow Forums can lick my balls.

Exactly. Australia has the unique problem that people here don't talk about a lot - WE cuck Asian men. And it's all fun and games until you realise that's driving our white population down just as much as Stacey and Jamal.

>sweden

Have fun adopting African culture, swede :^)

You know you'd rather eat an Asian woman's ass than that of a White woman.

Swedish flags are 9 times out of 10 a somali manlet

Honestly brother, you need to pull your head out of your ass. If a straight-edge faith like the lds church
Is ok with interracial marriage you need to reappraise your priorities.

Attached: Interracial-couple.jpg (600x398, 45K)

There's nothing wrong with eating her ass, it's more a question of having children. In Australia hapa kids are rampant.

edgy kkk wannabe neo-nazis

Attached: white race.jpg (1000x1414, 743K)

Stop crying about it just because you're jealous faggot, you'll never even get a woman, white or not

No he's right, there's a serious interracial problem down under. Young people love race mixing and the racist boomers are dying out

And ? What is the problem ?

If fucking hate when shitskins like you come to /pol and try to play tough, by just shouting "faggot" when you ain't shit.

Well, either you're a shitskin, or if you're white you're retarded. I don't know what is worse

>Brazil

No offence, but is it even worth explaining to someone whose country is the crime capital of the world and infested with mutts?

It's the end of white australia. The end of our tribe, the end of an era. Mentally ill hapas will inherit the country. How is this not worrying to you

People are free to fuck and have children with whoever they want, you can't controll that.

t. yellow fever beta bitch
I like your excuse though

Australia has been white for like 150 years ? I don't understand your obsession with this race matters

I`m with you mate.
Black or white or any other color doesn`t matter.
We are all human beings.

You really are mentally sick, try going to a psychiatrist

>shadman

Attached: 1528511339610.gif (230x173, 1.76M)

Except niggers are overrepresented in crime stats even in australia

How the fuck could a Brazilian be confused about this? Go read up on what your country was like 50 years ago, crime rates, poverty, etc. and compare to today. Then compare the demographics of the two eras.

Both eras were extremely diverse with mostly whites and blacks, what is your point ?

>didnt even get her pregnant
basically abortion

Im looking for a european woman.

Im just not attracted to asians, I dont understand how so many european men are. Why would you want your son to look like Jacky Chan?

I try to understand how so many white men can be attracted to Asians too and I have concluded that it must come from low self esteem.

The two major culprits are pale betas and sex tourist old boomer men, but I've seen seemingly ordinary guys too and I think they just want sex and dinner made with as little chat as possible.

guns
gold
bullets
land
>get em while you can

I have low self esteem as well but I would never get with an asian woman.

I want my kids to look european white like me. It would seem fucked up to have KimJung Uno as a son.

What`s crime rates have to do with relationships.

You're only as valuable as your beliefs and paradigm. You don't deserve or earn your skin color, because you don't choose it.

Attached: smile.jpg (600x611, 51K)

OP, you need to pick a place to live with a lot of people similar to you and raise a family there. It's the best you can do to keep fighting the good fight. If you don't reproduce with a white female you're not helping your race, your life doesn't have a meaning.

Right now that gives me some motivation. I konw I'm depressed and anxious most of the time.. but I'm a healthy white male with good enough genes in other areas, I owe it to the future to pass on my genes once I find a woman I love and get along with.

By the way I'm not hateful at all towards other races, it's just that the way i was raised and the environment I grew up in pushes me towards the idea that race mixing isn't natural, we're supposed to be more separate than what I'm seeing today such as what OP mentioned.

Also don't raise your children to be hateful/racist. Raise them to be intelligent free thinkers. My parents raised me that way.

Attached: 8-shocking-ways-marriage-changes-after-baby-950x1152.jpg (950x1152, 174K)

You'll be wasting your years looking for a good white woman. I'm getting so tired of all these retarded thots.

You said we're all human when in reality we're all different subspecies of humans that behave differently

>intelligent free thinkers. My parents raised me that way.

But, you`re a brainwashed racist.

>tfw raised as a freethinker
>became rightfully racist due to logic
feels good man

So, it's a diverse world.

>make an incredibly true statement
>accompany it with an anime pic
Y u do dis user?

Attached: Douglas MacArthur.jpg (650x566, 41K)

nothing wrong with anime you tryhard redditor

Attached: 1539156868609.jpg (652x922, 293K)

Because the strongest warriors never appear as such.

Attached: auh.jpg (917x720, 85K)

Islanders are fucking based you fuck. Austronesians were better sailors than vikings, Venetians, and limeys combined.

>nothing wrong with anime
The aesthetic is just not.... there - so to speak.

Attached: Good news for k.jpg (388x443, 19K)

anime has been and always will be a part of Jow Forums faggot don't pull any bullshit with me

Attached: мое лицо, когда.png (210x240, 91K)

>Yeezy

I'm not arguing that it doesn't belong on Jow Forums, I'm arguing that it's lacking in aesthetic, visual revelation.

Attached: True visionary.jpg (480x480, 59K)

bullshit

Attached: 1538395736397.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>asshole
fucking love how shad draws butts

It's lacking in visual aesthetic, prove me wrong.

Attached: Andrew.jpg (1000x760, 459K)

I appreciate both user

Alright, I can agree with that. I also appreciate both, for their separate reasons. I just avoid using anime when trying to accompany something that provides impact. Because I get the impression, as many others do, that it doesn't have the aesthetic to accompany strong statements, or statements that are meant to push others to reflection/revelation.

>Do you ever just stop and think we're beyond the point of no return?

Yes. I worry that we're passed the point all the time. If I make this thread on here everyone says im a "blackpilled shill" or some shit.

I really see no path forward that makes any sense. I cannot imagine a scenario where we reach 2040 with a good healthy right-wing country.

>Jacky Chan
that's a jew
learn to spot kikegenes in other races

>I try to understand how so many white men can be attracted to Asians too and I have concluded that it must come from low self esteem.
supply and demand
sex is a market
dont hate the player, hate the game

Attached: baw 1401739854387.png (1131x1600, 547K)

i'd love to have an asian sub wife/gf
i'm not having any more babies though, tyvm
the problem remains that committing to a girl is committing to her family and community and i wouldnt want to do that with any one else than europeans
even my brazilian ex is mostly european in genes and culture (like over 90% easily)

Attached: 728d828ff2d8d82be79a9f2e2075bcf25bc68488c10c98b53c0356fc9d190de7.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

I do not think that everything is so bad, it seems to me that you are exaggerating.

>animmefag
>retarded kikewashed opinion
fitting
genes are an inheritance
while you "did nothing" to deserve them they are your responsibility to uphold and fructify, not squander

if you dont like it feel welcome to go live in nigger lands (asian niggers included) and enjoy their quirky notions of "civilization"

Attached: 911 nigress nigger dispatcher 1524161524104.png (731x611, 295K)

Oh look another pro give up slide thread.
Rub those hands chaim.

>I don't understand your obsession with this race matters
society is a reflection of people inhabiting it.you can live in cohesive save and comfy society like poland or mutt infested hellhole like brazil.we care beacuse it matters a lot.

>I owe it to the future to pass on my genes once I find a woman I love and get along with.
counter-currents.com/2011/06/rotating-polyandry-and-its-enforcers-part-1/
counter-currents.com/2011/06/rotating-polyandry-and-its-enforcers-part-2/

anti racist = anti white
racist = pro white

Attached: 1485386316602.jpg (5184x3168, 1.85M)

anime is the one top signal of cancer online
nothing tops it

>i'm a fag spreading degeneracy, support me
no
you get the fire

Very few non whites on the Sunshine Coast my dude, if that’s what you are after.

>Do you ever just stop and think we're beyond the point of no return?
I think that was somewhere around the 60ies mate. Sorry.

How did I know OP was a colony before clicking this thread?

>I really see no path forward that makes any sense.
mate, reproduce, create and support a strong family and community
nothing changed, only external conditions due to conjuncture

Attached: atheists b21ff4b92.jpg (818x350, 50K)

if white is so bad then why do you see so many couples with a white partner?
just shut the fuck up you whitoids will cry about anything, there is no war against whites. you're just looking at nature.

>there is no war against whites
also check the anti white crime that is totally unreported

Attached: jews white genocide news leftists communists-fourchan-pol-164514828.jpg (4142x2196, 3.21M)

I'm guessing you live in either Sydney or Melbourne. Get away from the cities and you'll see the white nuclear families you're lamenting over.

would you marry a full blood coon?

>you sound gay?

i don't give a fuck, cherry pick some more headlines. there are literally millions

I feel you. Many people here dont seem to understand the scale of the issue. They should look at Iran, India, and ancient China. White people used to dominate all those regions. They were too nice. Now theyre a rapidly shrinking, often genetically impure group surrounded by non whites, dragging the country down.

The situation right now is really fucking bad. We need a crash, and need it fast. Im sure most Americans will hate ne for this, but as Trump doubles down on civic nationalism and le based kanye, its clear he is, at best, not helping.

I dont see an out. Too many whites busy trying to virtue signal themselves to death with how non racist they are. Too many shitskins breeding at a rate and pretending theyre just as capable as whites. White men emasculated and prejudiced against to a huge degree, white women increasingly whoreish and retarded and convinced theyre 'equals'.

Attached: 1539079780798.jpg (780x1024, 154K)

You live in the city, and it's never too late until it's over user. Have hope and be the you that you can be!

Yes, if two people are in love and they want to marry.

Yah, we're done dude. I used to talk very passionately about politics and the necessity to fight but frankly its all over. We have truly crossed the point of no return.

My wife is very conservative, but for the longest time she was an idealist; thats all gone now. We made it a goal that as soon as we save enough, we're goong to up and leave to Alaska. I own property there, and its just a matter of building a domicile. We're over it. I sincerely want to to live somewhere where I never have to to see another human being. The only way to go at this point is isolation.

Good luck friend.

And the Lord said, "let there be quads."

anti racist = pro all skin tones

Trump was never supposed to be the savior of the white race. He's stated his love for Israel and Jews too much for that, but he was the best we had for the situation at hand. We need a next generation of politician that supports white interests.

"racism" was a term invented by a marxist jew that hated white christian identity and wanted to break it's hold in various leading industrial societies. The only thing that "anti-racist" is pro for was for Jewish interests. It was only meant to destabilize non-jewish, christian white power structures in societies that were dominantly White and Christian and was primarily pushed in these White Christian majority counties by Jewish elites with access to some form of power (in media, academia, government).

Why is it that Jews are extremely over represented in in all forms of positions of power but talking about them in the same way that WASPs were talked about in the 1920-50s is still considered taboo -even when they now wield much more power disproportionally (considering their % of the population) than WASPs ever did?

Attached: 1453417498280.jpg (586x446, 115K)

Nog detected

Welcome to the blackpill. Try to keep yourself occupied and not think about it too much. Make the most use of your time on this shitty globe.

The whole point of all the media shit is to make you think that. So you give up. Don't fall for it. If something makes you feel that strongly, get out into the public and tell people about it. For every one person willing to do something, there is 100 fence sitters just waiting for that push into doing something.

Same poster, different IP.

That feels semi correct - I definitely don't disagree r.e him being too pro Israel/Jews. However I think it's actually almost worse. He was called "the last gasp of white america" by various media outlets. He wasn't completely wrong. Demographic changes are already pretty rough, and as the boomers get older and older, they get worse and worse by the year. Give trump 6 more years, and maybe even assume a republican wins in '24 (although i doubt '28, these things do oscillate eventually), and white america has no more ability to actually exert its own influence at the macro level.
It's easy to say we need politicians who support white interests, but how will that happen when he's furiously attempting to convince blacks/spics to vote republican? They're not natural conservatives, they will drag the parties policies to the left a bit, and most critically, they'll absolutely veto pure pro white policies. Hell, they'll probably even end up being pandered to a little.

I see him as more of a last chance than a >ok for now candidate. If America falls as well, there's no way Europe will be able to remove kebab en-masse - the US is already a huge issue in terms of insisting everyone come to enjoy the joys of multicultarilism/civ-nat (i.e estonia wikileaks emails) - if the US looses any ability for white people to express their own self-interest, I'd be stunned if they didn't also prevent Europe from doing the same, and sadly it's not like we have the military or cultural power right now to prevent that.

It looks seriously rough to me. I don't see any way out without collapse, and if that's the case slowing it down does NOTHING to help the cause. Honestly, I wonder if Hilary wouldn't have been better than Trump, long term. Short term pain is better than dragging the suffering out until the demographics are truly irreparable.

Attached: 1525578239522.jpg (419x610, 45K)

protip: shadowy people literally pay retarded white roasties to shill IR.

There is a full on anti-white psyops war against the white race.

They are also steadily moving to other races.

Expose these people and you win the game.

The end result is the same. Lets whites. Which is good.

America is turning brown, not black mixed. In the worst case scenario that you present, it will become more Roman Catholic hispanic and more anti-black. Hispanics are more anti-black than non-hispanic whites. It will not become more pro-muslim. I don't know if this means if America becomes less Anglophile in a geopolitical sense or not, but I doubt Roman Catholics that look to Spain as their influence want to see Europe overrun with Muslims, even if we shit up our country with more gibs. But I don't think America will fall like you are saying at any rate.

>He was called "the last gasp of white america" by various media outlets.
and those were the media outlets that were against Trump. Politics is downstream of culture. You got to change culture to get your way. In this way, Trump is a good thing for white interests b/c he is making anti-whites reveal themselves, even if he seems to be pandering to non-whites right now. Pushing for freedom of speech is the best thing for all whites countries right now. That's how you get other whites on your side and reveal the anti-white agenda.

>(i.e estonia wikileaks emails)
regarding this... I remember quickly reading up on that. I assumed it was from an Obama administration having an anti-white stance. But after reading through the cables, it appears to have been a Bush administration action that wasn't even policy coming from Bush. It appears to have been coming from a push by a disgruntled ambassador in Estonia who was gay and had some type of nigger boyfriend that the locals threatened. Pushing niggers on Estonia was some sort of revenge minded thing by him. I wished someone would revamp the infographic that gets posted around here to reflect this anti-white stance that comes out of homosexual activists. Wished they would also find out if the ambassador was jewish or had ties to jewish interests (highly likely for a neocon president)

go country, it's the only future

Thanks

New immigration rules will put all the new pajeets and chinks in country towns.

I hope you like the disappearance of white people, I sure as shit don’t

All of their children will have lower IQ. There is no benefit for a white to racemix.

Things are shit now lads, but honestly think about the gains we've gotten on the inernet, we're also reaching highly liberal places like Ireland where people are even calling in on radio shows about white replacement. Things can get better guys we just need to let people be aware without being autistic 1488ers and hitler lovers that the media portrays us as and not absolutely reveal power levels.