WTF, youtube just showed me a paid ad which was Chinese propaganda

The absolute fucking shitshow that is youtube. Apparently Chinese interest groups who are paid by the Chinese government have launched a coordinated internet effort to manipulate people's opinions on Trump's trade policy on China.

There were stupid claims in this ad such as "China will come out victorious, it can dump US treasuries and not buy American sóybeans".

Why is youtube allowed to air Chinese propaganda and call it a "paid ad"?

Attached: 12171875_10156096159610702_1278680519_o-700x420.jpg (700x420, 30K)

>be usa
>invited to china party
>sad party
>small cake
>no drink for guest
>usa is sad for china
>usa want china have big happy party
>usa make things great again
>try tell china this
>china insulted
>what do?
>usa make fun of china
>china is joke
>china is shit
>china get big mad
>make big deal to show usa
>invite usa to new party
>medium happy party
>china want throw party in usa face
>usa walks up to china
>look in eye
>"nice party.."
china is enlightened instantly

Fuck this,i'm gonna start shilling for the Chinese takeover of the US,Africa and West Europe.
You guys are worthless at this point.

Every major metro area has China Radio International in Chinese, the PRC’s official broadcaster. This nation was sold out decades ago.

Which would you rather be ruled over by: kikes or chinks?

Of course we'd all rather be free and white, but at least the chinks won't force diversity and niggers on everyone and in every avenue of entertainment.

You think that´s bad?I was just showed a travel insurance ad basically telling that my country is a shithole that is going to collapse and i should gtfo.

Worse thing is that it´s true.

Post the ad Nager

Chinks can suck a chode, we should have nuked them like that five star General wanted. Then we should have nuked Tel Aviv and Mecca.

>Post the ad Nager
How can you get a link to a youtube ad?

Damn chinks are spreading like bacteria.

Damn im omw to pick up the poor thots in your country before yall starve. Omw

>that five star General wanted
Douglas McArthur.

Attached: 1fc215900eeabd9393c21342273b549d95f769645886ae0bba986149119ad1ee.jpg (293x403, 48K)

Based koanposter

I keep getting ads from the literal Japanese government all like, Japan is a wonderful place and is building a future society and will be the best place in the world.

But like, it's not actually advertsing anything or trying to sway me towards some political or social ideas. Last I checked, Japan doesn't want foreigners (at least not as much as putting out ads on youtube for them), so these ads are like weird propaganda for foreigners just to improve their opinions of Japan or something? Because the ads aren't selling anything or encouraging you to do anything, they're basically just "Japan is great!"

Haha
This is good. This will redpill the normies even faster.

it's time to hit the chinks where it hurts. plaster this all over every thing and the chinks will never be allowed to view internet outside of chink land ever again. The government will pull its own hair out trying to keep hiding this form the masses.
Total meme war.

1989六四天安門虐殺

1989六四事件新聞報導

1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

Attached: chinkout.png (540x291, 156K)

Those ads are most notorious for passive aggressive pandering to the NPC neural network.

Just click the ad

I get 6 second ads from KFC and car companies. Fuck you guys must binge watch some find shit.

Why do commercials always have people smiling like that shit is as creepy as when the dream NPCs in that dream movie started all staring at decraprio.

>people happy
>thing good
>you happy

I'm slowly becoming living example of the scream painting.

Attached: 1521946695452.jpg (810x1080, 136K)

Imagine all the people, one, as we always were.

The foreign born Indian CEO of google says, a "countries worth is measured by how well it treats its minorities" As He argues that extreme "Chinese like censorship" "could be benificial for America."

White people arent human to him. He doesnt care for them or their well being but wants to use the most powerful propaganda platform in the world to make them silent to their opressors, just as the british tried to silence Ghandi, and make the indians accept their oppression.

But the british unlike this Foreigner realized the immorality of what they were doing and peacefully withdrew ceding their colonies, which had been intended to and did uplift the savage nations, to their native inhabitants.

Why give back what you posses? Because the soul of Britian recognized the heart of darkness of colonialism.

Seriously imagine the fucking hubris to go to India Now and seriously argue from a position of extreme power, "the worth of India is How well it treats Whites. Foook those Indians that live here!!!"

And thats what he unironically says. Hes a Colonizer. A foreign national put in charge of the most powerful propaganda outlet in the the world trying to crush the native sons.

It is not without reflection that the "brutal colonizers" had more human compassion than the new Colonizers whom seem only interested in their own pecuniary gain and revenge upon the very people who bequethed them civilization.

Of course the astute student will notice that this foreign national is building a Censorship platform for china precisely for the purpose of discriminating against minorities.

He does not care about truth or compassion, his worldview is centered around his own human worth and everyone else's dependece to him.

He is a dangerous psychotic mascarading as a saint.

Such is the nature of power. It corrupts its holder and blinds them as they rationalize every evil.

What check is placed upon this abhorant abomination manifesting itself in the form of this Indian? None!

He will kill every white boy and uplift every brown indian. Because to him only Indians are human. Only He is Human.

And every violation and every attrocity will be justified by this rationalization.

To him we are non human NPCs who aren't allowed to fight back. We are not humans. We are automotans whose value is stolen to provide for the leisure Class whom view us proles as little more than a facile algorithm to be manipulated at their behest.

Free thought! Free expression! Ha! What need does a thoughtless prole have of such things? We are to work bleed and die that is all.

You are a moron to him. A backwards low iq inbred hick. A subhuman abomination which must be silenced and cleansed so that he the Ubermensch the superman can fix the world.

Don't you see to him you are an animal. A beast of burden. A worker program. You have no need of free thought or expression. Indeed such things are dangerous.

Thats why he says,
>"Chinese like censorship could be benificial for America."

Only humans deserve rights and only jews are human.

They call is Nazi's as a prejoritive, but he is a Nazi in actual fact.

You deserve what you get for being that fucking stupid.

Kill yourself chink mongrel and leave Europe out of your shit

this happen when you're anti-usa

Attached: snapshot_16.00_[2016.12.23_02.50.51].png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

>You deserve what you get for being that fucking stupid

Attached: 1441508746536.png (2810x4096, 169K)

You ready to go eat some rich people?

NPC?

nice try shlomo shillingstein. chinks get the oven right after they finish throwing you in.

Attached: 1483287694326.png (592x681, 333K)