Is cyberpunk the logical conclusion of multiculturalism? Or will it be even worse?

Is cyberpunk the logical conclusion of multiculturalism? Or will it be even worse?

Attached: Blade-Runner-1982-poster.jpg (2000x1000, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFKak6534ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Life will be worse than what they portray. Love wont exist in its actual form in 50 years. It will be as robotic as possible, removing all "human" elements. Thats my guess. You will become a unit as opposed to a person. Unless we do something about it

Way, way, way worse....but then it will get better. There will be separatists that love without tech in the mountains, too.

yeah but instead of cool japanese and russian everywhere it will be niggerese and chankoro filth

Inferior brown skinned scum can't create technology. No, you want to see multiculturalism look at Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia or a U.S. ghetto. Then take away the influence of whites buying their goods to prop it up, providing welfare, or inventing what tech they have there.

Cyberpunk? Niggers can't even lightbulb unless a white runs the wiring. Niggers and mestizos can't even clean purified water. So no, take away that cyberpunk hover=blimp advertising neo-coka-cola above the slums or whatever. Whitey bred with nigger-beast in multicultland and now he's too Animal to string together the l.e.d. lights on it, much less create the hover technology

There's no Cyber in mud world. Only mud.

Play Mass Effect starting in release order.

ME1: No singular race exists in humanity. Most people are race mixed.

What's chankoro?

Worse, there won't be high tech shit.

We'll have sex androids in 50 years (assuming the world doesn't fucking end in that time-span)
youtube.com/watch?v=RFKak6534ks

Attached: 2b.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>Be born a nog
>Splice dna
>Turn myself white
>Participate in nigger hate threads now that I can read

The future is looking great

it’s the conclusion of failing to breakup and address the issues of the FAANG companies and failing to address climate change.

I think its interesting that cuberpunk cities were usually multicultural - and it was part of dystopia itself, people becoming identity-less mass of brown people, confusion of hearing 20 dialects while walking the street.

and now its somehow good thing

Cyberpunk is the good part. THX1138 might be the bad part. This all depends if the elites want us to be good consumers or if they just want us to be culled. Worse case scenario we will have multiple systems running concurrently. The poor are fed into a thx system which rich and middle class get to enjoy the various strata of cyberperpunk 2077

Yeah racism will be pretty much dead in a very years. 100 years definately. Hate blacks? Ill just swap bodies now im a nordic looking dude with blue eyes.

Who knew instead of takashi heavy industries we would be ruled by companies name google and amazon

Try Mad Max lol

I'd much rather be ruled by Kaneda Dry Goods Concern or whatever.

>Is cyberpunk the logical conclusion of multiculturalism?
nope

Attached: planet of the niggers.jpg (730x876, 157K)

=

Attached: planet of the apes real.jpg (1200x1800, 2.03M)

It will look more like Africa. Niggers and sand niggers can't create and maintain technology.

>We'll have sex androids in 50 years
nope

Attached: evolution race mixing white genocide cuck science.png (1900x1368, 2.05M)

Cyberpunk is just a shitty aesthetic at this point
Unfortunately most of it just thinks too small and is overly sentimental about things like humanity and the soul persisting. That you're concerned with race is borderline comical.
Just as you can imagine how horrified our ancient ancestors would be if they could see modern society, future society is not something you would find palatable unless you are beyond degenerate.

Attached: 1533874049074.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>Play Mass Effect starting in release order.
Nigger and a red haired aryan girl.... nope. Chinese will kill all your monkies when we're gone

Attached: planet of the apes america obama.jpg (800x681, 69K)

>That you're concerned with race is borderline comical.
hipsters the post

Attached: planet apes real life.jpg (460x300, 25K)

steampunk is the natural conclusion of modern society

when the world floods we won't be able to get deep enough to get oil. the only fuel we can use is either hydrogen or steam at that point

Attached: 2090774116820.jpg (1774x1227, 369K)

>remainder of humanity becomes something akin to downs syndrome cenobites
>'durr well do whites still exist?'
yikes

Attached: 1516156469253.png (644x500, 66K)

>you can imagine how horrified our ancient ancestors would be if they could see modern society

It's not ALL (that) bad, user. Right?

Attached: received_309566423182761.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Yes but more like Shadowrun please.

Blade Runner was set in 2019. Lots of Replicants about. I blame the IVF program.

Attached: 1361968197302.jpg (475x561, 49K)

Christ a lot of leftypol faggots spamming the board suddenly.
Imagine being such a faggot that you go to a website you hate, to a board you hate, to talk to people you hate. Only to be called a commie faggot.
Is it a fetish or is your online persona even more pathetic than your real life one?
sage