Who else during the process of getting "redpilled" actually started thinking Jews were badass?

Who else during the process of getting "redpilled" actually started thinking Jews were badass?

>some phonecian tribe have a distinctly strong tribal religion that keeps their people together, believe they are chosen people of God
>get enslaved by ancient Egypt
>get rescued, found their own kingdom
>romans destroy it, scattering them everywhere
>these insular communities thousands of miles apart still keep their culture
>climb their way into power by using the natural intelligence and education they keep from their insular religion
>through financial positions aid each other into power and having a good life, families doing well as merchants and scholars
>antisemites who don't like them sticking to their own communities and helping each other kick them out and abuse them for thousands of years
>eventually start returning to their ancient kingdom to recreate their homeland
>just fucking take it by force from sandniggers
>btfo the entire middle east multiple times
>create first world democratic paradise in the holy land once occupied by their ancient ancestors simply through force of will
>represent an educated upper class in global affairs and dominate, fulfilling their religious belief of being god's chosen people

I unironically like jews. No other people have such a badass cool history and culture and have achieved as much as they have for their size.

Attached: israeli flag.jpg (609x343, 28K)

We do think they are badass because they are.
Turning a desert shithole into a paradise,is just one point.

>believe they are chosen people of God
They ARE the chosen people.

Attached: 1538774958778.gif (550x400, 172K)

I beleive their history is as big a lie as ours

Just to be clear i hate American/European Muh Holocauset Beggar Jews(need a new word for them)
But Israelis are based.

We're talking about Israelis you idiot.

I got redpilled and got disgusted by Jews.

>be US
>have homeless epidemic
>increase funding of Israel

absolutely based

>redpilled

Attached: JIDF.png (899x725, 617K)

>But Israelis are based.

Attached: nosemtationmerchant.jpg (533x585, 68K)

Attached: 1532852357593.jpg (1024x576, 219K)

Go solve your niggerbeggar problem first you stinking brit.

implying his a brit

Attached: Facts-about-Salami_20180710155304454.jpg (821x454, 273K)

Attached: 1532895218603.jpg (566x796, 180K)

They reject their own religion for the most part.

They also killed Christ and reject him.

The values they promote are extremely degenerate. They want to genocide all whites through immigration. They are evil.

You should read Culture of Critique user

lmao

what does a transhumanist transpoliticial spiritual movement need with power OP?
You're clearly delusional

Attached: _1452878846.jpg (335x594, 72K)

>literally couldnt and wouldnt have their own country without using the muscle of the goy
gtfo you dumb kike faggot

>Who else during the process of getting "redpilled" actually started thinking Jews were badass?
No one you kike shill.

nothing badass about lying and collusion

>democratic paradise
Oxymoron

anons on Jow Forums have dropped actual talmudic law without saying that it's anything other than their own opinion, and got replies calling it based. Look for it in women hate threads.

>badass because they succeeded by using the most slimy, subversive, degenerate tactics possible
They're disgusting rodents.
They deserve no respect.

They btfo'd the sandniggers hard during the six day war so they're aight.

Dude,do you have neighborhoods in Israel named Arad and Satu Mare?
Greetings from Romania btw.

Sounds about right. Ain't nothing good about a people who collectively deny jesus christ. They are of the devil. Enough said.

>1 post by this ID
>resenates like retard
>that history mentioned is a lie

>Flag - Checks out
OP is either literally a Jew or some paid shill. All fields.

Attached: 1527622802601.jpg (800x800, 111K)

>people unironically believe the old testament is 100% fact despite no other sources and other evidence that directly contradicts it

the angels never arrived
>EVERYTHING!

only Israelis are okay, disapora jews = shit

>In the process of getting redpilled i got cucked, and not i think the nepotistic lying immoral parasite is a "badass"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WOW the Absolute state of Cucked Mutts.

Let me guess, Saudi & ISIS are badasses as well?

>Falling for the Zionist larp that askinazi are the original semites (despite having no semetic features)
kek
>b...but the DNA
Uh huh, except even jewish gentetic experts have called bullshit.

I guess everyone is a "badass" to a beta

Attached: zionist CUCK.png (812x727, 66K)

>some phonecian tribe have a distinctly strong tribal religion that keeps their people together, believe they are chosen people of God
More like the punished people of god: 613 mizwot vs 7 noachian laws
No evidence for that so far. The 40 Years of searching for that shekel might have never been done anyway.
>romans destroy it, scattering them everywhere
Not the first time that jews got evicted: before and after bar kochbar.

>these insular communities thousands of miles apart still keep their culture
Sadly this is far from the truth: See secular, conservative, orthodox and charedi.
Far from what judaism was shortly after the destruction of the temple. Still better back then, but also too much almighty god centered.

>climb their way into power by using the natural intelligence and education they keep from their insular religion
>through financial positions aid each other into power and having a good life, families doing well as merchants and scholars
Very true (for mostly NON religious jews).

>eventually start returning to their ancient kingdom to recreate their homeland
>just fucking take it by force from sandniggers
I wish, Jerusalem itself is separated as hell, visiting my sister is a 2hour journey across the green line.

>create first world democratic paradise in the holy land once occupied by their ancient ancestors simply through force of will
>represent an educated upper class in global affairs and dominate, fulfilling their religious belief of being god's chosen people
these are NOT true.
alls those frenki jewsh, all those charedim, holy fuck, just the infrastructure says "not first world"
yeshivot a ONLY SCHOOL allowed?
Sorry, Israel wasn't first world when I lived there and it still ain't.

>I unironically like jews. No other people have such a badass cool history and culture and have achieved as much as they have for their size.
Cool, good for you.

I fail to understand your post. Care to explain?

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

Attached: jewstar.jpg (686x386, 34K)

Liberal Jews = scum of the earth, who promote globalism, communism, degeneracy and destruction of the Western Civilization.

Conservative Jews want Zionism and preserve their culture. I can't praise them. But I can at least understand them and they are not scum of the earth.

Hating all Jewish people for things that liberal jews do is stupid. Kinda like hating the whole white race for things that liberal whites do.

Based on what? Because your watered down version of their religion tells you?

What about hating jews for something every jew does? Does that make sense to you?

>1 post by this ID
Every time

I get a massive hard on for israeli jews just for reading the hate they get on /pol and all media sites.

Clarify

My words can not be made clearer. You say hating all jews for what some of them do is wrong. I asked you a question. I was expecting an answer but here I am wasting words. Is it wrong to hate the jews for something all the jews do?

>enslaved by ancient egypt
There is absolutely no evidence for this whatsoever
It is more likely that the Hebrews were descendents of the Hyksos, a tribal band of Canaanite raiders that managed to conquer Egypt in the bronze age, but were subsequently btfo and forced to retreat back to their homeland
To save face the Hebrews skewed the details a bit to make it sound like THEY were the victims

If you hate them for breathing you are dumb. If you hate them because of all them are murderers that's justified hatred, my autistic friend.

You're the one reacting to a simple question as if you had some form of mental deficiency, my friend.

That turned out to be a weirdass abstract question, with an obvious answer and which had no connection to the real conversation which was going on.

Abstract in what way? It's the opposite actually. It's very specific. You said hating the jews for what some do is stupid. So I wanted to know if you also thought hating them for something they all do would be stupid. The answer is obvious? So the question was abstract but the answer was obvious? Woah. And if you fail to see the relevance the question had to your post, that I specificly refer to, I am inclined to believe you actually are mentally deficient.

That said it is, by your own admission, justified to hate the jews if you are not a jew yourself.

kek

drop redpills anons

Attached: heyrabbiz.jpg (600x638, 125K)

Are you retarded?

Get yourself tested. I feel you're 50% kike at the least

And the triggering is complete I see. Time to hide your retard posts.

Are you literally shaking? lol

A little bit, from laughter.

Sure. I sense you grim autistic anger from here.