NPC MEME idea possible phase 2

we all saw the viral sensation of the blue dress white dress or lucy audio clip.
what if we had a random picture and said if you dont get it youre an NPC.
This would drive people crazy

Attached: t332h.jpg (474x267, 29K)

here's a better idea
keep the definition of NPC to a asslicking TV watcher

suppose we use graphic like in picture and say, what comes next after this sequence?(note its just a random picture) if you dont get it then youre an NPC

Attached: shapes-misc-3.jpg (2079x2953, 193K)

KISS

so fox news watchers then? damn, that's half of this board

You do realise the dress one was literally this

half of the people here probably don't even owns a tv anymore idiot

most of the people here are gen x and boomers. They have cable, crazy I know, USA is a first world country and you are a simple pollack peasant

Im just remembering there was this episode in star trek where Data made an complex 3d image to be shown to the borg. The borg would look at it trying to analyse it but unable to figure it out and send it for further analysis to the hive cube which would cause a system wide shut down because theyd be spending too much processing power analysing the image.

Anyway if the idea is bad just kill it thats fine

On average it will take a human being 14.8 seconds to read this paragraph. But If you read very fast, it's due to not dictating the words in your head. Neural Pathway Connection (NPC) studies have shown 25% of people dont have an inner voice.

Anyway thats a first thought on a viral NPC campaign.

Thats cool

A good npc test thats also a iq test is determining the color of the side of cube if its been rotated in a picture you literly have to do it in your head to figure it out show an example in a bit (hopefully)

Thanks. updated with a call to share :

On average it will take a human being 14.8 seconds to read this paragraph. But If you read very fast, it's due to not dictating the words in your head. Neural Pathway Connection (NPC) studies have shown 25% of people dont have an inner voice. If you read this fast, share with your friends and let them know you're an NPC

I work in 3d and i know for a fact there are people who literally cannot think in 3d if you gave them a color cube and show them all the sides and ask them a question to unravel the cube like an origami cross and insert the colors or what is the color the opposite side of the cube they couldnt do it.

Attached: dev-9-2-dev14154-g001.jpg (755x308, 30K)

kek this could work

Attached: IMG_20180921_105552.jpg (1536x2048, 309K)

>we
>we
lurk longer

When is trump/kanye gonna get onboard with the npc meme?

I'm a machinist and watching people try and understand 1st and 3rd angle projection always makes me laugh when they're learning blueprints.

>what if we had a random picture and said if you dont get it youre an NPC.

We already have IQ tests.

lucy audio clip?

Yeah i found that very odd and then i realised many people cant think in 3 dimensions. Id be like
"What do you mean you cant visualize it in 3d" and id have to draw it out for them or render it out

The yanny clip

Npc theory has been well established already

Attached: npc-theory.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

Just put this together, if the idea is liked by more Ill work on a better photoshop.

Attached: NPCtest.jpg (1536x1535, 2.07M)

Kek good one

I think it comes from them never really being hands on as a kid.

Everything I belonged was taken apart and put back together so I could understand how it works. Makes sense that I got a job making parts for machines.

Everyone want to be a fast reader kek.
Updated copy for anyone with better photoshop skills.
On average it will take a human being 14.8 seconds to read this paragraph. But If you read very fast, it's due to not dictating the words in your head. Neural Pathway Connection (NPC) studies have shown 25% of people dont have an inner voice.

If you’re a fast reader, share with your friends and let them know you're an NPC.

Attached: NPCtest.jpg (1000x999, 592K)

Attached: npc news 3.png (526x409, 84K)

>having cable is something to brag about
>USA is first world country
How's your download limits Bob?
I have 268 hd channels in my internet+tv plan but i didnt bother to even set it up, who watch tv these days?

Attached: comment_0yJazPbYoCFwjLrohHKAjrN4VdgsHhfH.jpg (772x478, 169K)

Added a hashtag #NPCtest

Attached: NPCtest.jpg (1000x999, 595K)

Does God control NPCs or does Satan?

It already exists and it's not fake like the one you're trying to make

Attached: 1496388618945.png (536x476, 47K)

i get it

>3d visualizations
You're thinking of Inner Simulators (InSims), whereas most of you are Inner Monologers (InMos).

Basically, InMos are limited to Jewish behavior (arguing), whereas InSims are freed to explore the outside world.

InMos are Kantians, whereas InSims are Randians.

Attached: 14ctnir.jpg (799x1007, 58K)

I'm both I explore and then spend years contemplating it

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about because you are a

Rationalinian

unable to leave dimensional zones 1-4

Maybe we could connect it to GamerGate too and get Trump to tweet about it! It would drive the ESS JAY DUBBAEWS NUTS!!!!!

>muh alternatve realities
Yawn.

Go back to pushing your free energy theory.

This is the most NPC take on the NPC meme I've ever seen.

You say yawn but I'm the smartest person you have met.

lmao that's so easy surely only NPC's wouldn't get it

God creates the NPCs and frequently runs diagnostic tests to test their faith, spirituality and karma. Satan influences their morality, ethics and desires classes. Humans program NPCs by editing their scripts. Nobody has full control over NPCs, but humans have the most influence over NPCs.

bump

Does Stephen Paddock have a God's eye view of the situation?

>You say yawn but I'm the smartest person you have met.
Check your premises.

Attached: 1506064985123-pol.jpg (300x480, 55K)

I am making the Socratic declaration of wisdom

Attached: pearl.png (960x1135, 437K)

This.

having internal dialogue has nothing to do with color perception you absolute retard. Now give me a quest.

When God created Jesus, he relinuished his full control permission to Jesus. When Jesus died on the cross, full control of NPCs was lost with him.

When Jesus returns, he will regain full control. Perhaps Jesus is behind the NPC meme and shit is about to get real.

Not anymore.

>let them know you're an NPC
what about 'let them know you have NPC'

Attached: Yaxana.webm (640x800, 2.22M)

Attached: consume.png (1918x1084, 371K)

Not familiar with the test. 6 in A1 and 1 in B1 are the copies of the example. Does it mean I should choose them? It looks a bit too easy to be true. Should I maybe search for other positions that fir?

fit*

>unironically pays for propaganda
Ask me how I know you're a millennial
t. gen-zyklon