2 years

>2 years
>still no wall

Attached: DikSEqpXUAEyLKG.jpg_large.jpg (749x932, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/405287-mcconnell-trump-border-wall-fight-will-happen-after-midterms
youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that the wall was a metaphor

Reminder that it is currently being built

>angry that there is a wall
>angry that there isn't
your feelings still don't matter

Attached: 1534070493510.png (585x565, 255K)

eh?

As long as Trump keeps owning the libs we'll extend the deadline

Attached: 1267758835052.gif (320x240, 671K)

lads, post yfw you realize a wall can be a metaphor for a stricter sensible immigration policy and there will be no physical wall

Ima eat dat ass all over the wall

this is how trump cucks rationalize failure.

She’ll be 200 pounds in 3 years

The wall was created between Americans.
Last time Americans was this polarized was during the civil war.

Reminder that the full concrete wall will be built after Republicans secure 60 senate seats in the midterm election.

Attached: npc news 3.png (526x409, 84K)

Trump is a liar who works for Israel.

*were

Reminder that the wall doesn't mean shit with current legal immigration trends.

Attached: 1538644245132.png (1336x956, 143K)

Polarization Wall was created by Obama

If we just GAVE you the wall, you wouldn't vote GOP in the midterms, would you?

thehill.com/homenews/senate/405287-mcconnell-trump-border-wall-fight-will-happen-after-midterms

Attached: 1532385399601.jpg (1101x734, 296K)

Do you really need a physical wall, couldn't a network of tremor sensors and drones, coupled with a free fire zone secure the border ?

Faggot

Attached: who.jpg (592x366, 26K)

The wall was just a way to sway voters. You'll hear about the walls construction again when he is up for reelection.

Somewhat true.
It was mostly created by themselves, with help from outside forces.

>uproot all the mines from the Korean DMZ
>transplant to southern border

Imagine the cost savings...

Attached: 1505558012136.jpg (456x381, 154K)

I bet that's what Jeb's wife looked like

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

me too, tyrone

wtf I'm a total zionist now

Attached: 1342945790336.jpg (500x638, 31K)

should we allow in only the women?

Attached: 1539378316636.jpg (472x640, 40K)

potential blackpill:
the whole trump vs hillary race was just a charade. the deep state controls both as their puppets. the goal is to bait genuine, real right-wing gun owners to reveal their powerlevel and go on shooting sprees. since most if not all of these men are too smart to fall for it, then the deep state had to resort to false flags like vegas. trump really is a pied piper candidate (for the nationalist) and hillary for the liberals. either way, they want to bait both sides into fighting each other so that genuine right and left-wing provocateurs get arrested or killed.

however, like i said, many Jow Forumstards don't fall for it so we stay at home all warm and comfy and shitpost. when you do see faggoty marches it's fake & gay shills like alt-right vs antifa or proud boys vs. antifa.

having said that, there is a genuine right-wing feels being spread online, but we're not falling for fed tricks and going out to commit violence on the streets. the real war is the info war. even if AJ might be controlled opp talking head, he still was correct about the info-war.

why do i think trump might be controlled opp as well? simple, if he truly was a threat to the deep state, they could easily harm him or his family. so either they already threatened him in person, thus his willingness to play ball and keep war in the mideast, or they had him in their pocket the entire time.

>inb4 "b-but trump tweets about soros and calls out the deep state"
yeah he could be acting. he could be saying things just to keep the appearance that he's anti-deep state. keep in mind that JFK made a speech about "secret societies" and was quickly shot in the head. so if trump truly were a threat to TPTB, they could've off'ed him by now.

the only reason to continue supporting trump online is for the lulz and for the less than 2% chance that he might actually be genuine. so yeah i still support him but maintain skeptical position. think about it. it is possible that this is all kabuki theater.

I want to lick her taco flavoured bumhole.

Attached: taco taco.jpg (350x500, 32K)

After midterms. The Dems are incompetent, they murmer "blue wave" but they keep alienating the normies to appease the small loud fanatical minority they have a pretty good chance to gain the house and maintain the status quo in the senate but now... I work with some DNC insiders and rumor is after the midterms their is going to be a coup in their ranks some Dems are going to defect to the RNC and the next 2 years are going to be interesting.

Attached: 1519272930578.png (927x600, 167K)

>wall not even funded
>daca not repealed
>sanctuary cities untouched
>"h-hes saving it for after the midterms"
>"h-hes saving it for his second term"

magapedes are so pathetic

Attached: 1499134722456.png (600x600, 370K)

As long as those sweet sweet latinas keep coming in who gives a fuck

>one post
>by this ID

>Leaf on Leaf trolling

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 48K)

Attached: donald fraud.jpg (378x530, 25K)

I hate to say it but because of this and a other reasons I'm going to be voting straight ticket dem in the midterms and I urge you all to as well if you want to see some real change in this country

>MASSIVE wall building failure
>"it was just a metaphor"

Attached: hillary 10hrs.jpg (284x209, 11K)

girl in op’s picture is Alahna ly

this the shill thread?

egas

>last year
>just started the wall
>vote for me to finish it
4D chess.

FINISH THE WALL

Attached: Dead Reagan.jpg (371x469, 24K)

that is a filipino, the goblinas of the sea

Reminder

Attached: screenshot-www.foxnews.com-2018.10.13-18-07-55.png (813x2414, 1.61M)

Attached: hannity093465.jpg (420x280, 18K)

the three's threes
worthy triples

It takes like a year and a half for a regular building to be built, I've seen construction recently in a place that's been vacant for like 3 years. I'm unsurprised building a massive border wall is taking so long to get started

Yeah, and they are saving Israel for last

Attached: 1538309925345.png (657x527, 45K)

This upsets me. Also, Obamacare still exist, Clinton not in jail, our soldiers are still dying in a war Israel got us in to and most importantly Israel has gotten the biggest aid package of all of the presidents. With all of the money the government gives to other countries the money could be used to help people in our own country.

youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA

>years
>still no hillary tricks

Is she three feet tall?

I've been wondering how this would go over lately.
Obviously being for controlled immigration is seen as xenophobic or even racist by the far left.
How would they respond to unrestricted immigration, but only for women and children?
The far left seems convinced men contribute the most to crime and rapes and honestly it's not wrong.
So surely they'd be in favor of less men ruining society for strong women.

So yeah or nah?

Where's our fucking wall?!?!?!

Attached: 1538675646499m.jpg (709x1024, 67K)