People with gender dysphoria and trannies are not welcome and an insult to they're family members as well as children

People with gender dysphoria and trannies are not welcome and an insult to they're family members as well as children

Attached: yikds.jpg (750x733, 404K)

If they can pass they get a pass.

>his smile and optimism: gone

they're earnestly happy. they are canadian.

The mother is to blame for this atrocity.

he is being polite, as we all must be

JUST

I’m a trans woman.

LMNOPeople aren't really people

What's he got on his head?

reminder it's you responsibility to have no less than 4 children to protect against your legacy being ruined by a mental defect

His (((wife))) probably told him to do it

I want to be able to raise mine properly though, with a firm education in a cohesive family.
REEEEE why won't they just fix trannyism like they do anorexia or schizophrenia?

>tfw you know you're going to outlive your child

feel really awful for Colin, you can see in his face that what he writes he is forcing himself to write - doesnt actually believe it. but he still supports his son, at least gives his son the facade, which is the least he can do. good on him. would hate to be in his shoes

>RAKE ME UP

At least make an effort
Wouldn't pass as male or female vegetable or mineral.

Attached: 1539464866959.jpg (235x196, 13K)

get a helium tank, a c-pat mask(one that covers the nose AND mouth), a hose, and some duct tape. Tape one end of the hose to the helium tank and the other end to the mask. lay down on a bed or couch, put on the mask, and open the valve. the brain can't tell the difference between helium and oxygen so you don't struggle for air the way you would with more traditional forms of asphyxiation, you just pass out from oxygen deprivation and go peacefully in your sleep.

tl;dr
Gas yourself, faggot

>why won't they just fix trannyism like they do anorexia or schizophrenia?
Because degeneracy is no longer considered a bad thing by those who control what the general population thinks.
Next up is pedophilia, then beastiality and finally, necrophilia.
The next societal hard reset can't come soon enough.

what's the root cause for your hatred of this anonymous trans person?

genuinely curious. why do you harbor such hate for somebody you dont know anything about, except for the fact that they are trans?

Degenerates are a plague on society

potatoes are vegetables

There's no such thing as trans. Just sick people that are better off dead.

I think flappers used to wear them

Their "daughter" is like not even trying to look like a woman at all. This has to be a joke right?

Attached: safety_password.gif (640x480, 88K)

Even if they pass they still get the gas and fast! Least their degeneracy last and you fuck their ass.

Do you understand that the hate you spew based on your perception of degeneracy is returned to you by people who call you a nazi?

is there a reason I need to consider what they think of me?

There is more than one tranny in that pic.

until they can figure out which bathroom to use, what they call me is of no consequence

They are failed males.

Failed males are failures. Kill it and be done.

You spend a lot of time sharing stalls with people while you poop?

Adam’s Apple

bathroom =/= stall

those are not faces of people being genuinely happy

are you scared of catching the trans plague? sounds like you've got a little faggot in you already, you are just too much of a pathetic bitch to reflect and admit it

thats what finally gave it away? would you have been fooled otherwise?

Attached: colin-whose-line.png (985x707, 641K)

found the tranny

Lol

$20 says this guy's an indian

Wew lad. Saved

wake up and realise their technology caused this

going for the prince herbert aesthetic

Attached: braveheart.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

definitely not a tranny. but i do have several tranny friends. i had the same beta-mindset as you though before i met them. getting out into the world and meeting people changes your perspective, but your too much of a pussy to leave your basement, let alone your little bubble.

Is there a reason they need to care what you thinj of them?

>"I had the same beta-mindset as you though before I met them"

in other words, you were an incel until you started fucking trannies. Top Kek

>my echochamber makes me cultured

No, why?

Sure are a lot of trannys in this thread.

Attached: 1538945419852.png (489x423, 10K)

I guess the dad must be thinking "at least I'll be 6feet under by the time junior stabs his mom and hangs himself on the bathroom door with a belt".

The whole family are happy as clams.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 6.59.35 AM.png (445x445, 242K)

How do you casually make 'several' trannie friends? Do you just cross paths in everyday life and hit it off... or do you seek them out?

Perfect, then shut the fuck up.

>wake me up
>can't wake up

Cashews are legumes...but are passed off as nuts!

You can see the disappointment on the fathers face.

is there a reason I need to care what you think?

This trannie shit is being fucking pushed everywhere I’ve even heard normies complaint that they’re sick of it.

Attached: AF329C89-DC85-4DDF-B216-F220758852A2.jpg (750x940, 155K)

He means that he was an incel until he found tranny cock, leaf.

The joy is there for all to see..

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 7.07.21 AM.png (1093x508, 443K)

A soulcatcher.

this image is so iconic. should be studied in psychology classes.

The clearly depressed mentally ill kid, the disappointed father and the delusional happy mother.

TFW not only is your child a disappointing faggot gender larper that you will outlive.

what kind of supplements do they put in your dairy products to dumb down your country?

That was my initial thought. I mean, it's Colin Mochrie. It's definitely his type of humor.

Attached: 1539510190187 (1).jpg (750x765, 147K)

Worse, he's traphouse soifare.

Better to pretend you're an enlightened parent than to face that you created a disturbed child.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 13.23.41.png (58x55, 7K)

>"I had the same beta-mindset as you though before I met them"

seriously, I think this phrase sums it up. the fundamental difference between a beta and an alpha is success with women.if you had a "beta-mindest" before meeting the trannies, and now you're suddenly an alpha, then you're crediting that tranformation to meeting the trannies. So what about meeting trannies improved your success with women? was it expanding your definiton of "woman"? I think it was

You don't wanna know man

Attached: Milk.jpg (1600x1066, 141K)

Clearly there was a problem with acceptance here or why this big show of approval. Poor old bastard has been cucked into submission and knows it.