University employee shuts down a pro-life event by pushing students and destoying their displays. Police only warn her...

youtu.be/UXbH76ZTfBk

University employee shuts down a pro-life event by pushing students and destoying their displays. Police only warn her, and University doesn't sanction her at all. What the fuck is wrong with America?

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-094513_YouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YeREY4u--0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems pretty based

Lmao iceland Jow Forumstard tries to blame pro-choice person for keeping alt-fascists away. Fuck you and your fucking trumpf. It's mothers choice if he want's to abort her child or not. Noone other don't have any word to say on it.

Attached: beatyaup.jpg (570x380, 56K)

Attached: 1526018805303.png (800x729, 48K)

Get out nigger.

This board is so pathetic, only came here because of people told that dehumanizing NPC meme came from this place.

Open your eyes, the year isn't anymore 1600.

>be eurofags
>constantly shitpost about the usa
>then complain that there's too many threads about amerimutt politics
ehhhh
come one guys
surely something interesting is happening in YOUR countries. how come your president doesn't hold meetings with nigger rappers like ours? how come you don't have retarded protests and hurricanes.

Canada makes California look redpilled

How fat is this nasally bitch, i can hear her struggling to breathe

SPACE FORCE NIGGER

YES! Abortion for white goyim is saved!

Attached: retarded swedish woman.png (468x524, 520K)

If she gets away with it then she did nothing wrong, just like Winners determine history. You either trample or be trampled.

>Silence is still violence

It's not. But a big, well-deserved bitch slap would be violence.

Actually, you're right and wrong.
Things happen in our countries but they're pretty much lighter or more boring versions of what happens in your country.
A BLM protest that goes whack in your country has videos of people getting beat up, hit by cars and some hardcore police action.
"BLM protests" in my country has some angry nogs with some pepperspray and MAYBE a cop batting down a nog.

Whatever happens here, you guys manage to do but turn it into a complete shitshow, so yeah...

The triggered woman was a nigger, which is why no one dared slap her back to her sense.

Anybody have a photo of the nigger?

Just use Google mate

Attached: paige-galette-big-mouthed-leftist.jpg (809x455, 41K)

It's Canada. It's universally agreed they are the most cucked country

>Implying Iceland has a problem with abortion.

I'm okay with abortion but honestly if you're pro-life I have no issue with you.
No woman should ever, ever have an abortion.
Why pro-choice nuts can't handle people disagreeing with them in a civil manner is retarded.

Def cucked but only bronze for now
>Swedenistan 1
>Britainistan 2
>Canacuck 3

what a fucking cancer woman. noice find.

>What the fuck is wrong with America?
Ryerson U is in Ontorio you retarded faggot

What level of retard are you on?
You came for the mean memes?
You're here forever, bitch.

Attached: mrbones[1].jpg (1391x783, 254K)

I'll let you work that out with them. My impression is a lot of Canada is great, but the cities are terrible

>not safe for racialized people!

She needed to take a tumble down those stairs.

Literally nothing happens here ever. I can't even tell you who our President is.

America does everything better than Europe including being retarded.

This is a very accurate description of America.

kek

You can literally hear how obese this girl is.

>What If Your Mom Aborted You?
>What would you be doing if you were aborted?
>Would you still do this if you were aborted?
>Would you still say that if you were aborted?

That should be all the Pro-Lifers say to her and anyone against them.

she say's she's white in the video, moron.

3:44 look at that hand and tell me she's white.
It's more likely you misheard her say "right" because she certainly thinks she is (even though she's not).

What a politically correct thread

Yeah just watch this cringe. Just a little tweaking and this could be a million dollar extreme sketch.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YeREY4u--0

This is in Canada you stupid fuck.
Also thanks for the rage fuel, I have never wanted to choke a bitch more than after listening to that cunt whine

ffs. Why didn't anyone beat this stupid cunt into a pulp? Doesn't deserve to live