Why is Russia so shit?

Why is Russia so shit?

I mean it's it so fucking shit, it's surreal. Literally worst thing imaginable and not really a part of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkX47t2QaRs

Attached: 07F73A73-FF5A-4D1D-90AB-0566DC100C4C_w650_r0_s.jpg (650x488, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/third-muslim-rape-ring-beyond-coincidence/news-story/c9271d93cdca51ec5e90f763a358f497?nk=1b88146dad1223fe1ef57aaaddb0b626-1539516256
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/london/2018/10/09/short-sentences-for-african-refugees-who-hacked-mans-head-with-machetes/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 59aeea76b84b639db4b6520f91bc150ef2ab33f4b9db23e069f58f8b3f8f2142.jpg (400x400, 143K)

As usual, blame the jews. This place is really full of NPC's.

Attached: suicide-hanging-rope-225x300.jpg (225x300, 10K)

I am going to answer your question with one word - (((communists)))

What in the hell are they doing with the balloons? They look like they're street kids.

shit geography

sniffing glue

Sniffing glue most likely

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg

Russia...had a hard life

Attached: 1297793257708.jpg (475x267, 22K)

Ah. Getting high. Looks like it's cold there, too. What a shit situation for those kids.

same photo could have been taken in any big city in the west in the 70's - early 90's, and thats probaly when that photo was taken in russia too (early - mid 90s id say)

Russia was shit WAY before communism.

If anything I blame the Mongols

Seems not that bad.

Inferior genes

In America there would be an EBT card. There is a Mexican lady with 2 kids who just sits everyday in front of the grocery store saying hi to literally everyone that walks by, kinda want to call her out. Tell her 6 year old kids to get jobs

It was seeing good economic growth and vast improvements to the standarts of living during the late tsarist days. There was a good chance that russia would end up becoming a UK style constitutional monarchy.

>girl raised by dogs
this sounds like total bullshit desu. She's making fools out of these people in my opinion. Also Russia is a mix of brilliant people and total dumbasses, wealth and poverty, etc etc. Generalizing it like that is pretty stupid

Thats a thing of the past.
90s were shit, but since then most of those kids died off or got jailed, and postsoviet economies got a bit better.
And they dont put toluene into a glue for a long time already.

slavs are still notorious for providing the entire world with CP. (No, don't imply it - I just know a lot of stuff ok?) also No. 1 in abortions, suicide etc

maybe glue sniffing kids are a thing of the past but you can't deny your race is inferior

>you can't deny your race is inferior
We don't.

>International Jews dindu nuffin, goyim.
Yes, my fellow based human, Jewish Bolshevism and Stalin's later replacement of them with more International Jewish banking pawns totally had nothing to do with taking over Russia and converting it into a miserable place starting in the early 1900s. International Jewry's slaughtering of Russia best and brightest men by the tens of millions and using them as pawns for a second world war in a Hegelian dialectic to bring about the rebuilding of Europe totally had nothing to do with Russia today. Based, my fellow human!

Attached: jews bolshevism communist russia.png (650x994, 600K)

haha
fang dich mal an zu wehren du schwuchtel
der russe der dich jeden tag fickt wird nicht aufhören, nur weil du dich in einem forum ausheulst lmao

Attached: marx rothschilds talmud Bakunin redpill on jews communism.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Lmao only Krauts are dumb enough to believe this (((documentary)))

How many shekels you get for that post Noseberg?
take of your proxy EU rat

You better be quiet Hanz
The dog shouldn't start biting the hand that feeds it
Else I'll ask putin to start rising those gas prices

Attached: german.png (765x589, 559K)

Their culture was uprooted and soil it was in salted by alcoholism.

Pretty much this

The documentary looks so fucking legit

Verpiss dich zurück wenn es dir so gefällt.
Nur so als Tipp: Die sehen dich auch nur als deutschen an. Geh doch Russland das arschloch auslecken, du gehirngewaschener Sklave.

Germans are a perverted shadow of a shadow of their past. Russia as been our brothel / toilet since forever. They are eternal serfs they are the perfect goy cattle pretty women and dumb utterly dumb idiotic men beyond belief the albino nigger meme is true for them. All they are western Europeans have made them to be. Every desperate thirsty euro-peon wants to go to Russia and live like a king fucking around and drinking yes do that whilst your legacy and honour go down the fucking toilet or better yet leave these slav serfs alone they are brainless sheep.

google fragile empire by ben judah

So was America before prohibition knocked that habit down.

Its not that bad

Attached: russian-street-photography-7[1].jpg (1200x799, 237K)

>Dumb idiotic men

T. Man who has lost the majority of the world and now subjected on a tiny island being controlled by every single nigger colony they lashed out at

Who are the bigger idiots in this equation?
The people's who have the largest land mass in the world
Or the retards who decided to live on a fucking island after giving away all their wealth that they've ever earned through all of history to America in WW1

Attached: 0e1e409b64d0cdad876ac4d9c4b82ab9.jpg (1157x1258, 175K)

Right! Remember when Russia invited all the Muslims scum of the world to invade Europe and their very own country, then demanded every other European nation do the same with threats of sanctions and “legal action” I’d they didn’t comply! Despicable!

Attached: 913340E7-FEE9-4C65-A4D9-326EBCA7A3E7.jpg (640x480, 47K)

America controls all nations on this planet, including yours.

It's just not official.

>unironically using that reaction image
Go back to 9gag fag

>Largest country on earth

Most of it is a wasteland and your economy is the smaller than Italy's. With all that land what have you built for yourselves? I will never deny Britain is a fake nation we are a willing just of the international Jew and nothing more but we have produce men of incredible intelligence and built the modern world the industrial revolution started in Britain there is no hope for us we were never a nation like others. More like a bank and a port with surrounding farmland.

They spend all their time rigging our elections instead of improving their country for some reason.

lots of pride no self respect.

>Believing this
>t. (You)

Attached: 1539268221098.jpg (548x1264, 201K)

Russian women are insanely hott.

>raised by dogs
>somehow wears clothes like people
I want to fug her

>mah gdp
Our average salary is also $300 a month on paper yet everyone in my shitty town drives around in BMW's and they just built high rise apartments that already got bought up

Also
>Most of it is a wasteland
And yet everyone pays us to use it

Us "idiots" will still be around long after the British get molested and destroyed

So you can reminiscence about your glorys of the past
But every civilization gets forgotten
Yours too will join the likes of Assyria, a footnote of humanity
But we'll always be there
In our big corner
Where we always have been
And always will be

Attached: Sakhalin-II_LNG_production_plant_opening.jpg (500x334, 74K)

You already got molested and destroyed your countries run by muslims.

I had no idea where that image came from. One would have to go to 9gag it know it’s used there. Which is a good indicator of where you came here from.....

Go back.

Attached: 0D4BB0A9-4522-48F6-AE5B-EF4023B5A137.jpg (360x360, 48K)

'ate cold
luv dog
simple as

Shalom

Attached: Marx merchant Ben Garrison.png (567x661, 519K)

HAHAHA
russia has a pissant economy smaller then italy you can't even feed yourself you vermin

Attached: Vatnik_4.jpg (282x179, 13K)

How you been Rabbi?

you know who sells Gas cheaper then fucking GazProm?
Norway.
Without corruption, bribery and blackmail there would be no gas deal northstream with germany and there shouldn't be one.
Communists financed the left in europe to make europe dependend on foreign energy supply.

>your countries run by muslims
Wut?
>Muslims in Russia numbered 9,400,000 or 6.5% of the total population
6.5% of the total population controls the other 93.5%?

Sorry to break it to you senpai but Islamics aren't like the jews

If anything our countries run by unironic facists who want to decimate the west
Wanna see the 3rd reich again?
Wait a couple of years

Attached: liberal.png (923x198, 18K)

Russia IS shit tho

they age worse than any other race on earth

Just stop responding to the D&C shills.

REMINDER: all threads that are anti(insert European nation/peoples) or say “___aren’t white” are Jewish divide and conquer threads.

Attached: 6CF6A345-0CAE-4E4F-A3F4-1DE53DD57A05.jpg (1144x887, 132K)

Your people have been raped and exploited by muslims and non-europeans for centuries and yoi do nothing. You don't have any position to accuse the UK of being a victim.

Muslim politicians openly discuss using your women as sex slaves in their parliments.
Your women willingly sell themselves to the whole of asia and you do nothing.
From tokyo to hong kong to Istanbul and saudi arabi and dubai.
This has been going on for over a thousand years!
Are you insane and you say the uk has a problem?

Fix yourself up

you are also surrounded by eesrern nuclear powers and have no money.
To quote your soviet president we will destroy you.

death to eurorats!

Attached: - (17).jpg (1080x922, 121K)

she only lived in a kennel for 6 years, but she is 22. she is obviously faking and a furry.

Attached: 1539404386385.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Death to idiots

russia u drunk again ?

Attached: 1462787030574.jpg (599x399, 48K)

>who want to decimate the west
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
You and what army faggot?

EUROPE: ~500 million
USA: ~350 million
Russia: 140 million(lol)

Need I say more? Don't you have a needle with crocodile waiting for you?

fuck you burgermutt you don't have to share a landborder with (insert European nation/peoples) so no one gives a FUCK about your "can't we all be friends" pussy shit

Everyone’s got problems friend.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/third-muslim-rape-ring-beyond-coincidence/news-story/c9271d93cdca51ec5e90f763a358f497?nk=1b88146dad1223fe1ef57aaaddb0b626-1539516256

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/london/2018/10/09/short-sentences-for-african-refugees-who-hacked-mans-head-with-machetes/amp/

Best to clean ones own room before shaming others for theirs.

Last I checked we've been stealing taxes from muslims and subjecting Chechnyans for fucking millenia's to the point where they willingly try to blow themselves up just to get back at us

So I don't know what the fuck you've been reading

Also
>you have no money
Yet at the same time you all say we're corrupt and everybody takes bribes and everyones a hacker

How can a country with no money also give out bribes to everyone and also have enough to hack the entire world
That's silly, no?

Attached: cf25185b1454d603b220fc120a78420b.gif (222x400, 32K)

Russia literally celebrates a muslim from dagestan winning a mma match.
They actually say they havent got a problem.
They all live in fear of muslims and other foreigners in their own country.

yep!
remember when germany supported bolshevik kikes during WW2, created israel, destabilised the middle east by proxy wars, killed sadam and gadaffi, created the said waves of muslim immigrants? me neither

>bitching about Russia
>posts video related to Ukraine

Fucking retard OP

death to german scum!

Attached: - (18).jpg (1080x1243, 125K)

i agree :^)

Literally no trolling you can post can amount to the extended rape the russians have been subjected to for over a thousand years by muslims.
And they still let it happen.
Its because i know this history and i view the attacks on the west with seriousness.

>gayo

I could say you live in fear of the chinese since you have the same amount of China men as we do Muslims

>As a whole, Australian residents identifying themselves as having Chinese ancestry made up 5.6% of those nominating their ancestry at the 2016 census[2] and numbered 1,213,903.

So Calm down Chang

Perhaps you should be more concerned with the Muslims IN your nations instead of the Europeans around your nation.

Russians didn’t invite the Muslim hoards into Europe. Your mama Merkel did that.

Name 3

Chinese are your allies.

different flies
same shit

Ye, Are they yours?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

US creates distablized Muslim populations. Fair enough.

Germany invites them to Europe. That’s on Germany, fuck you.

come and get some

Attached: 1522710726592.jpg (441x604, 102K)

Too bad your grandpappy never conquered the greatest land on earth I guess :^)

death to old bitch merkel!

Attached: - (23).jpg (1202x1707, 1.06M)

who do you think brought these refugees in.

And how many divisions do these muslims have.
How many tanks, planes, artillery pieces?

The mudslimes are a fucking distraction. Russia did its best to destablize europe for almost a century.

You benefit from being a very new country. Easy to shit on another countries past, when you have no past yourself. My fellow Americans do the same thing a lot, unfortunately.

Are you denying your women are sold as sex slaves around the world?
A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalized - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.
Salwa al-Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.
And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-salves - browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries.

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.
Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not “haraam” (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'
She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumored to have 2,000 concubines.

Mutairi recommended that offices could be opened to run the sex trade in the same way that recruitment agencies provide housemaids.

She suggested shopping for prisoners of war so as to protect Kuwaiti men from being tempted to commit adultery or being seduced by other women's beauty.
'For example, in the Chechnya war, surely there are female Russian captives,' she said.
'So go and buy those and sell them here in Kuwait. Better than to have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations.'

you seem to know a lot about shit, considering you live in the epicentre of refugees

The biggest ehtnic group in america is germans
England was made by german tribes
We made the world
who gvies a shit about the russian steppes

This.

Industrialisation was getting off to a good start by the time of the 1910s. If WWI had never happened (or if Russia had never got involved), they'd be in a much better situation.

We arent a new country we are a British colony.
Only idiots talk about people as if they are new.
We have more wisdom and history than the russians.
Russia was founded by my ancestors!

>considering you live in the epicentre of refugees
THe biggest mosque still is in Moscow and its russian soldiers wearing Hezbollah patches in Syria.
Don't tell us about cucking for mudslimes

>Are you denying your women are sold as sex slaves around the world?
Ye because this isn't a Ukrainian flag, it's a russian one

Also
>some Muslims said X

The other user posted articles and facts
You're posting literal word of mouth propaganda

Tsk tsk Aussie
Not a good look

Attached: 4d9.png (382x491, 124K)

>But we'll always be there
>In our big corner
>Where we always have been
>And always will be

fucking based random russian
please don't stop being white russia-senpai, i'm actually more worried about chink scums flooding you like mexicans

>We have more wisdom and history than the russians.
>Russia was founded by my ancestors!
link please

How did Russo make Merkel invite them on live TV, more then once.

Russia is not the worlds fucking boogie man, you will believe anything the fucking media tells you.

RUSSIA BAD, RUSSIA POOR AND DUMB! BUT ALSO SOMEHOW SUPER HACKER GENIUSES AND MASTER MANIPULATORS!

They also accomplished this while recovering from a total economic and military collapse in the late 80s

Fuck it, let Russians run the world if their that smart.

death to germany!

Attached: - (30).jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

how sad ;(( my poor race. why WHY?

nationalism and collectivism are cancer

egoism and individualism is the best way. No matter if you are black or white. If you interfere with me, I will destroy you.

This