Attached: AASDASD.png (574x622, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdiXpyIzJEg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Subpluvial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>balkans united
>not a powder keg
Maybe when the Roman Empire returns

lmao never. disgusting region would be a complete and utter failure.

no culture
no self determination
awful, awful people

Check this western beta faggot. Your nations are dying no matter how smug you act.

Attached: haaahah.jpg (960x960, 71K)

balkans have more culture than the west

your nations are already pretty much dead, and the only reason you and your people are still even ALIVE is because of us in the west.

be grateful you subordinate faggot

elaborate

You have no idea what you are talking about.
The only reason you weaklings managed to prosper is that you were shielded so long from the muzzies by the south/east. Instead you played your little faggot wars between each other and were ruled by inbred faggots in flashy clothes.
The moment you got exposed to invading forces you surrendered. We suffered adversity you fags never knew and we are still alive.

Empires rise and fall and we persevere. It's time for you weaklings to go peacefully into the night and let nature take its course.

He can't.

Attached: 528038090.jpg (1024x683, 379K)

bait thread meme flag fag
ok friend

it'd still be a shithole

Lol England sucks

literally never, we do not trust each other enough to have anything resembling a confederation

40 million of those people understand Macedonian so it's natural to make it the linga franca

Lol no, it would be the most powerful entity in Europe or the #2nd most. Imagine Turkey's military might but without islamic brown shitskins ruling it

youtube.com/watch?v=YdiXpyIzJEg

About 80% of balkan males would be ready to die for their homeland. The rest of Europe would get steamrolled

Never. Serbs still try to claim Albanian and Bosniak land as their own.

Lmao I bet the based Greeks did this on purpose.

>memeflag
>muh mixing pot
/thread
sage

>No Moldova
What a stupid post

Kosovo is Serbia.

>Turkish land in Europe.
>Burger education.

Only the Ottoman empire can unite the Balkans.

It's never going to happen.

Also Hungary is Balkans

Fourth partition when?

>Maybe when the Roman Empire returns
which one?

Attached: roman empire.jpg (609x450, 95K)

Live Slovenia alone. Slovenians are slav speaking Austrians, Germans.
Balkanians are Greeks, Albanians, Macedonians, Serbians without Vojvodina, Montenegrians, Bulgarians, half of Bosnians, half of Romanians.

Only if the flag is the Nordic Romania or Chad flag.

Attached: Nordic Romania or Chad.png (800x500, 8K)

jedan od jacih komentara

On what logic? If Hungary is Balkan, then, why not also Krimea?

Won't work.
Vishegrad like cooperation is the way to go.

When they allow it or when you grow some gonads and a spine.

Fuck off

Yeah how about no, we are fucked as we are dont need to make it even worse than it needs to be.

You'll break up and kill eachother again so hopefully soon

Oh, yeah, let's put together all that people with nothing in common. We got 3 religions, 7 ethnicities, from 4 clear and unrelated language group. More if you count minorities.
Plua, it would be another EU, but without the money.

Kosovo is pretty much the center there. Are you sure that's a good idea?

STAHP

Typical germ mans, always thirsting for European blood.

Attached: germchristmas.jpg (700x394, 83K)

If you clear it up in the beginning, yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Subpluvial

3000 bc that region was wetter and colder, different demographic of people lived there, not the same ones who are there today, same goes for north africa

So I dont care what you do there, youre ultimately all foreign mutts, might as well be muslims

My man, you lost against the turks. The ottomans directly bordered the Habsburg lands. You fought for the turks a few times too. Western europe fought them just like you did. Except the Frenchies who allied them.

what would unify it?

How do you hold it together?

yeah its been some years since the there wasnt any conflict lets bring another one

Tito

Lmao at eastern cucks who hate themselves enough to want communism back

So you need another hitler to put a tito into power? Because, correct me if im wrong, thats how he got control

Boyko Borisov, the king gorilla will rule the Balkans like a Roman emperor

Attached: 2e22f828-e86b-4e1f-8f85-a55933425f36.jpg (1200x800, 451K)

Yugoslavia was one of the strongest nations in Europe. Greece,Romania and Bulgaria would be a nice addition making it again one of the strongest once again

>no culture
>no self determination
Says a guy from a country where it's tolerable to literally consume feces and have a pedo political party

I went to school with a yugoslavian, he family fled during the wars, dont think it existed anymore but he still identified as yugoslavian, name was igor, his parents didnt speak english and they were grade A assholes

He is on his way to Balkan Domination. No one can stop him.

Attached: Boko_the_Uniter.jpg (860x484, 110K)

Well its more correct to say that Stalin put him in power

Kill yourself

Attached: FF23DCF9-5CD5-4EE4-AC10-77FCFFA606E4.jpg (500x322, 34K)

>what would unify it?
>How do you hold it together?
Two consuls, one Roman Catholic one Eastern Orthodox

Not only fought them, but fought them knowing we would lose and killed their sultan.
Later on, we organized uprisings on multiple occasions to aid the Austrians when they were going at them.
We were conquered and ruled over but never submitted to being a part of the Ottoman empire culturally.
Unlike some *other people in the region.

Good comeback. Thank you.

Attached: clintonstatue.jpg (550x515, 46K)

Delet now

Attached: 1519410780807.jpg (600x357, 31K)

Your country will be an Islamic Emirate 15 years from now.

Ok will do

Yugoslavia was a rogue state that could be annihilated any day by any country who can call itself a "great power". "Yugoslav" is no identity, but i suppose you could force it on croats and serbs and slovenes, maybe even bulgarians. But greeks and romanians? You'd have to be a retarded commie to not see the elephant in the room.

>We were conquered and ruled over but never submitted to being a part of the Ottoman empire culturally.

I think the average assimilation rate is around 10%, its not very high, poland occupied multiple times, still only a fraction who assimilate away from their polish roots, the same applies to most annexed peoples, its not very effective

It would be the whitest country in the world

Attached: Borissov-Tsipras-Vucic.jpg (2048x1440, 360K)

I know it could not be Yugoslavia but some kind of Balkan federation. But we are far from it in any way

>whitest country
Then the Jews and Americans would definitely never let it happen

The British allied the Ottomans in the Crimean War and prevented a Russian crusade against the Muslims.
The Germans allied the Ottomans in WW1 and fought with the Turks against Europeans.
The Swedes allied them in the Thirty Years war to fight against the Catholics.
The French allied them to counter central Europe.
Serbia fought with the Ottomans in a few wars because it was forced as a vassal, and oftentimes would fight as hajduks or mercenaries against the Turks. The only time Serbs fought willingly with Ottomans was in the 2nd Balkan war, which would have happened anyways.

Actually for starters we could make a Greco-FYROM-Serbian federation, this was already proposed in the early 90s. Would solve the name dispute between FYROM and Greece, it would keep Albanians in check, give Serbia sea access etc

The bosniaks were persecuted as heretics so they converted to islam, and the albanians were heavily roachified. By the way, you fought against Skanderbeg.
As a venetian, it really pisses me off your implying that we did nothing to stop the turks.

never

how is it under sharia law ?

80% of balkan grandpas ,not the youth, they are leaving the country, and wouldn't fight for it 100%

Greek and Bulgarian draw a cross on a Turkish prisoner

Attached: turk humiliated.jpg (1062x1169, 192K)

Jovan Kastriot was a Serb

Lmao you're dead in my eyes

Attached: 1538246917053.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Half serb, and you still fought him.

Romania is nordic, not balkan

I didn't imply anything about you.
It was just a shit talk jab at the Albanians, no need to get upset.
I understand that there is context to their conversion. All Christians got persecuted.

>half serb
So was Stefan Dusan

Attached: 100% Bulgarian blood.jpg (250x310, 39K)

>Turkey's military might
>Turkey's military
>military
>might

Attached: 423532465642.png (408x733, 252K)

No, i mean, by other christians. Both orthodoxes and catholics hated the bosnian church, they were heretics.

A lost drunk viking raped a gypsy somewhere around there

Yeah, if you look throughout history, the turks got their strength from numbers. Most their victories were pyrrhic at the very least. Tens of thousands dead soldiers against inferior enemy.

And our a gypsy and non white one so whats your point?

Sa imi bag pula in ma-ta de bozgor.

Ayy cand autismul loveste in plin.

Ah, you're right. I didn't connect the dots.
I'm not sure to what extent that would have influenced their conversion.
There was clerical conflict since the introduction of Christianity.

Soon.
All the young people are leaving the area.
Religion is all time low.
The main money flow is from drugs, which is on demand.
Main sector for income is "tourism" - hotels, restaurants to get whores and drugs.
EU gibs are flowing.

You see, when the independent states degenerate more, nothing will differentiate them.
Since people are not there to compete, don't believe in religion and care only about fucking and getting high, then you can unite based upon similarities.

Attached: rape and whores.jpg (3281x1634, 623K)

>mostly orthodox christians
>all of them hate turkish roaches
>mostly slavs
nothing in common

>As a venetian
>As a venetian
>As a venetian

Fuck off you motherfucking backstabbing cunt

>As a venetian
I pledge allegiance to the Most Serene Republic

>macedonian
What's that ? A dialect ?

luati-as gura-n pula da ce e rau sa fi bozgor?futu-ti dinastia lu ma-ta aia cracanata de zici ca o dat acceleratu de la ora 4 in ea te drecu de budos olah borat ti-ai fi dorit tu sa fi trecut o pula de bozgor la pizda ma-tii ca poate asa mai iesea-i si tu putin mai alb prajitu pulii

It's what you and I would sound like if we were in a shipwreck and had to live together on a deserted island.

Once a stable-boy....

Why the Finngolian of course, they are the true heirs

Like all heresies, it died eventually. They either reconverted to one of the two main branches, becoming "bosnian croats" and "bosnian serbs", or refused to make peace, becoming "bosniaks". Ofc, unlike the christians they intermarried with turks more often, since they were muslims.

Haha yes, who else here /civnat/?

Like you were saints. Where are the byzantine latins, eh?
These old wounds must heal, we're doomed otherwise, there were bad things from both sides.

I hope you kys trap loving bozgor nobody likes your kind.

Never

Attached: 1539449188330.png (588x439, 449K)

brother we need to include hungary, bessarabia, smyrna and cyprus in the greater balkans

Attached: serbturk.jpg (720x612, 33K)

That's what you say but if you had a gf she would fuck with me and I hate traps,traps are only for incels

You have to go back to Azerbaijan

>That's what you say but if you had a gf she would fuck with me
I highly doubt it.
>I hate traps,traps are only for incels
Then tell me why is that you only see hungarians posting them?