Proof IQ is genetic

Proof IQ is genetic
1. get a healthy human
2. have human write IQ test
3. smash human’s head with a baseball bat several times
4. have human write IQ test
5. compare results

ergo IQ is dependent on environment. If the environment is strong enough, it will overcome genetics. for example, if i shot him in the head he would have an IQ of 0 no matter how smart he is.

Attached: A1F556DA-7C73-4B03-B359-943B1F6552B4.jpg (499x346, 21K)

is NOT genetics

Height is not genetics because you can cut off someone's legs off
Retarded leaf

Bad science, but ultimately a valid test. Shit conclusion though. Genetics probably plays a role in maybe a negligable 3-4 point different.

I mean you are shorter with no legs.

>Genetics probably plays a role in maybe a negligable 3-4 point different.
compare education spending per student in ukraine against education spending in america per niglet
IQ tests will favor ukrainians far more than 3-4 points despite spending many times less on education per student. then compare ukrainians to white americans - here the difference will be negligible 3-4 points.

you got everything the other way around - genetics will cause large differences in average IQ between populations, while environment factors will be the "negligible" difference.

This sage thread faggot leaf poster

Both of my parents are idiots. Neither read books, helped me study, or do much of anything. I have a 136 IQ, graduated college on my own, and now have a high net worth. I had zero help and often supported them while I was growing up.

IQ isnt genetic, intelligence is and IQ is its indicator.

Attached: Genetics_are_a_spoo-.png (917x2048, 2.44M)

What's your argument, that all people who appear to have mental deficiencies got hit in the head with a baseball bat several times?

Hey there, fellow Spic

You're genetically predisposed to sin. Prove me wrong.

>t. booty blasted low IQ illiterate

IQ is genetic, you can educate a stupid person, their iq might register so many points higher but thats their cap

>ergo IQ is dependent on environment
ergo IQ *can be* dependent on environment...but mostly isn't

>ergo IQ is dependent on environment
Yes, obviously. And we can do studies on heritability to see how much IQ is dependent on the environment and how much is determined by genetics. By adulthood, IQ is about 80% heritable

I find it funny that OP is defending his low IQ by bringing the concept of IQ into the realm of the environment, making himself culpable for being so fucking stupid.

Genetics
>governs the ceiling

Environment
>governs the floor

Brainlets gonna brainlet.

>Find someone with a healthy brain
>Shoot his brains out
>He is now a leaf
See? Beeing a leaf is not genetic

Genetics pay a huge role, but not in the way you think. Two 150 iq individuals will not have 150iq babies, they will have a child that will fit inside the bell curve of their race, or averages of their race if they're both different. For example a white couple both 120 iq will have a child most likely around 100iq, 1 white male and 1 black female both having 120 IQ will have a child that has the highest chance of having around 90-95iq Of course it can be up or down from that, but their individual iq is not genetically inherited, only their specific group iq is, or their group average iqs. That explains why humanity's iq isn't going down the drain considering most kids are procreated by poor, usually less intelligent people.

if intelligence is not genetic, why is there variance between species, why is there no mice with human level intelligence?

Attached: stuart.jpg (319x480, 27K)

If people make envirionment shit due to small iq and then dont get proper food becouse lack of planning and reasoning despite other human beings trying to help them or give them new basics is also a low iq problem related, therefore both are interralated, the lower the iq, the bigger chances to have a harsh environment that will make you go bad

>3. smash human’s head with a baseball bat several times

you must be insane, you need help

Insufficient number of mice born

this is such a silly comment.

Attached: Bait_51d19f_5923503.jpg (200x200, 14K)

That's incorrect. Intelligence is one of the most heritable traits, on par with height. Just as two tall parents have tall children and vice versa, two intelligent parents have intelligent children. This is well documented. Regression to the mean is a thing but it is not as extreme as you are saying. Two 150 IQ parents would most likely have kids that were very gifted, perhaps around 130-140 IQ.

leaf science