Islam thread continued

Islam thread continued

Attached: 385442-jirga-1338230287-114-640x480.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/piWaQt-Upc0
youtu.be/BC9JzQ9VZsE
vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
academia.edu/12866608/A_Modern_Matn_Criticism_on_the_Tradition_on_Ā_īshas_Age_of_Marriage_Translation_and_Analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Song composed by the Caliph of Islam.
youtu.be/piWaQt-Upc0

FYI

Attached: islam.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

part 2

Attached: islam2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Islam is a religion of rapists and theives

Taqiyya is a disgrace to Jehovah and Allah alike

Muslim swine were made to be an army and that is all they are, not ensouled beings

Salam. Ismaili represent.

>allah made one of his followers look like jesus then he lifted jesus up to the heavens and that guy whom allah made to look like jesus took all the pain and suffering
>the all knowing allah willingly deceived the followers of jesus (christians)
>allah himself has corrupted the bible
any takers to refute this?

Attached: 1426495066952.png (774x783, 330K)

Attached: 1533565902497.jpg (1317x806, 440K)

>Ismaili
How are you people still hanging onto that shit in 2018? Muslims should rally around the Sunni flag now. No time for this special snowflake nonsense.

>allah made one of his followers look like jesus then he lifted jesus up to the heavens and that guy whom allah made to look like jesus took all the pain and suffering
That's just a scholarly opinion of what happened not the quranic narrative
>the all knowing allah willingly deceived the followers of jesus
Where?
>allah himself has corrupted the bible
Well everything happens according to his will. And the bible has objectively been corrupted. But not by God. It was however part of his plan to reveal his religion

kaffir

I already dealt with that last thread. Allah deceives the reprobates as He wills.

thats not hadith, the best theory imo is that barabbas was the real jesus and was let go

I wonder who could be behind this post. I'm not sectarian btw I said that to introduce our perspective into the thread

Hello kaffir. I'm Ismaili.

Attached: 1533219050105.jpg (686x1116, 221K)

ismailis are kafir murtadin

Attached: 1533480287366.webm (700x394, 1.83M)

The shittiest and most barbaric religion on Earth, if Islam becomes dominant globally humanity will never expand beyond Earth and we will just be waiting for the next dino asteroid.

Good stuff

taliban kills those lol

muslims believe in aliens.. and conquest.. so no

remember this when u enter hell

We can't survive on other planets anyway, imbecile. Terraforming is a ridiculous pipe dream. We won't even terraform Mars.

topkek

>Where
>But not by God
allah WANTED the christians to think jesus died on the cross and was risen from the dead, for he made it appear to be so
and so it was written in the bible, and is believed by christians
so allah willingly, and knowingly, had the christians write something in the bible (and believe that thing), which was a lie, and then "corrected" it in islam, so he corrupted the bible himself

Nice Taqiyya

i'm asking a question, silly frog poster

Attached: 1527007268251.gif (500x281, 931K)

Attached: islam's men.png (1279x677, 621K)

I once thought about converting. Talked with the local imam and his people until one day he started making very specific questions about my family, if I had a sister and if I would be willing to pressure her to marry a muslim. Suffice to say that creeped me out and made me disgusted of everything islamic.

To any european people thinking about converting beware their usage of yourself to their own evil ends

He guides whom he wills

and idolaters deserve punishment

>islams men
>army puppets supported by the usa which fight taliban

nice taqiyya strawman

What did you expect from these people

Attached: 1536844468966.jpg (575x469, 95K)

Islam is shit-tier religion. Some could argue its worse than paganism

imho he was right no ask you, else you'd have been a half-hearthed muslim
and were therefore better off left as a christian

-t. pharaoh

i was very young and naive

you rather your sister be a roastie who gets fucked by blacks arabs and turks over 100 times and cant hold a marriage for more than 5 years? and

coptic kalb detected

>the doll has eyes
p sure that's illegal

there is no hell. there is no god. there is a cold uncaring universe and a planet that has wiped out 99% of everything that has ever lived on it.

make your own morality by not being a cunt and not following some 1400 year old delusion.

hahahaha mohummad is an ugly ginger fuck

No lads. It’s a god tier religion. Christiandom needs to assimilate the same aggressive attitude towards other religions. Just in a civilized way, with social ostrisim instead of violence.

Attached: D362678D-95A2-4629-83FC-CD1003A344BB.jpg (721x944, 196K)

>Arab muzzie left the lands of islam to live in kaffirs land because islam ruins any country it settles in
Wew its as if islam is really shit

He's not a muslim bruh.

more of this thread

Attached: 1526095884792.png (1776x2944, 478K)

The problem is not Islam per se, the problem isthr shit tier people who comprise 99% of it, that Islam in Europe is funded by other states and is used to push Africanization and demographic warfare;

youtu.be/BC9JzQ9VZsE

A indigenous sect of Islam would be based, redpilled and immune to leftist critique.

The big problem I find is that no one is creating this, like no one is finding a European ethnofaith or a based Christian brand, no one funds native support networks, business and other civic seccession. Thats what should be most concerning;

No one with money is supporting native Europeans. This is very worrying.

Attached: 1538755628189.jpg (653x951, 355K)

He's a muzzie cause he insulted copts. Its kinda funny because every leaf shilling islam here turns out hes from egypt

i wish i could go back to egypt and rape one of ur bitch copt girls

we dont care about based we dont care about white purity, islam rises above is not risen by

don't side with the jews be fluid. they are demons.

Without a ethnic component you're just setting yourself up to become deracinated Africanized Goyim slaves. The fact you can't see that is embarrassing. It's quite obvious.

Wow there. You are proving my point that islam makes you a subhuman. I was always racist towards arabs but then i met some arab ex-muslims and they were good people. Turns out irs islam not arabs

p sure when the muslims too african slaves, they castrated them

Only an evil person would want to rob people of their faith.

“There is also the superstition of the Ishmaelites which to this day prevails and keeps people in error, being a forerunner of the Antichrist…. From that time to the present a false prophet named Mohammed has appeared in their midst. This man, after having chanced upon the Old and New Testaments and likewise, it seems, having conversed with an Arian monk, devised his own heresy. Then, having insinuated himself into the good graces of the people by a show of seeming piety, he gave out that a certain book had been sent down to him from heaven. He had set down some ridiculous compositions in this book of his and he gave it to them as an object of veneration.”

-St. John Damascene (d. 749), Syrian Arab Catholic monk and scholar.

“On the other hand, those who founded sects committed to erroneous doctrines proceeded in a way that is opposite to this, the point is clear in the case of Muhammad. He seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity. He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants.”

-St. Thomas Aquinas (d. 1274), Theologian and Doctor of the Church.

what can you expect in a jew thread? fegit

Taliban have Bacha Baazi boys too lol

And Taliban also do drug trafficking. Taliban are useless.

>you rather your sister be a roastie who gets fucked by blacks arabs and turks over 100 times and cant hold a marriage for more than 5 years? and

implying there are just those two options.
also there is no point in staying clean if you marry a muslim men. Most muslim men get brought to a whore at the age of 13 or 14 by their father and continue to visit whores and fuck sluts and cheat on their wifes.
So a woman will get Chlamydia and Syphilis anyway when she's with a muslim.

that was long ago. Now you have big african muslim nations and in France North Africans can't prevent their women from fucking Africans. Because Bilal was black too, so who are you to say anything against it? Islam is not allowed to be xenophobic because it's very inclusive. "Ummah". And they take everyone.

Islam is a quantity over quality religion. Bit like communism.
vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

>bang head on ground 5 times a day
>still never seem to knock some common fucking sense into self somehow

>deciding your sisters fate for her is Islamic
>you rather your sister be a roastie who gets fucked by blacks arabs and turks
I'd rather she be the one who gets to decide who to fuck. Other people are not property.

This is why we think you're a bunch of degenerate savages. These are basic concepts you just don't seem to understand.
It's as if Islam is the ultimate goto cult for NPC's with no moral compass.

and so if your sister decided to be a muslim you'd try to convince her otherwise?
but ofcouse i'm the bad guy
(also i'm not a muslim)

>this meme again
>Muhammad said obey him even when he wasn't being given the word of Allah
This is a thing every Prophet did.
>he attacked the Quraish for no reason
Quraish constantly tortured Muslim Meccan residents,requested that Muslim refugees be forced out of territory and carried out raids on Madinah after the Prophet arrived.
>muh innocent tribe murder
Tribes actively allied with the Quraish and were preparing for attacks on Muslim territories.
>Muhammad made his friends stay out of his house and not be with his wives
What a monster.
>only preached peace in Madinah
The self defence verses were revealed at the time of the battle of Badr. He never actively called for invasions of non Muslim territories without active provocation.

>and so if your sister decided to be a muslim you'd try to convince her otherwise?
That isn't the same as asking someone to pressure the rest of their family into a one way decision to join a cult.
Suggesting to someone that they should consider what they are doing very carefully first is a mile away from "how can we expand our influence into the rest of this man's relatives".
But to be honest, I'd probably let her. I don't like my sister anyway, she's an evil bitch who deserves a life of misery.
But that's beside the point.
The simple fact is that anyone who is stupid enough to even consider joining this medieval shitshow is probably going to be beyond reason anyway. Every comeback is going to be based around "but I wanna..." or "but I luves him..."

so it's true what they say mudslimes can't even compose

>I once met an asshole
>Therefore anyone who is stupid enough to even consider joining this medieval shitshow is probably going to be beyond reason anyway
okay champ

>strawman in favor of deathcult
Why am I not surprised?
Islam is a shitshow. It's not just a shitshow because some muslims blow themselves up around normal people. It's a shitshow because it's ideas are really, really bad and it's a completely untenable social philosophy for anyone who wants to live in a society where, once you've run out of nearby rocks, there are other solutions to wiping your ass than using your hand.
It is a strict moral code that splits literally every aspect of life into 2 lists...allowed and not allowed.
That in itself is pretty fucking autistic. But it's made even worse by the fact the list was compiled (on hundreds of whims) by someone who was so socially awkward around other people he had to go live in a fucking cave. By himself.
This is why every Islamic country on the planet is a non functioning shithole. Your rules for life were written by someone who didn't know what the rules were for, but was just smart enough to know that he had to persuade his brainwashed victims to stop using their brains completely and just rely on his stupid fucking lists.
The reason we laugh at you is because you are too fucking blind and dumb to see this for yourslf, and when it's brought before you, you unerringly fall back on "I was programmed to never question any of this or I'm a bad muslim".
If we can't question the bad ideas, they never go away.
This is why you are history's ultimate NPC's. This is why I would pity you if you weren't so fucking arrogant about your utter lack of brains.

why can't you just translate some scriptures instead
britbong? "death" can have many meanings you know? of what?

I studied Islam quite actively during college. What the man says is true, especially regarding the concept of abrogation and 'Ismah' (the prophet can do no wrong).

If I recall correctly there is even a verse in the Qur'an which permitted the prophet to eat honey or something. This verse was "revealed" after one of his wives criticized the pedophile's breath after eating honey (or something).

The Qur'an + Tafsirs and Hadiths are pretty lolzy, so I encourage you all to read it for your enjoyment.

One of my favorite hadiths:

"Imam Abu Nu’aym narrates the practice of Anas RA, with his chain, who said: ‘The Messenger of Allah used to pray salah at his house and made it long. Once, He SAW urinated in the well, which was situated inside the house. Anas said: ‘there was no well in Madinah which tasted more cool and sweet than it’. He said: ‘when the sahabah come to my house I serve them with the sweet water of that well. In the era of jahiliyyah it was known as al-Barud, ‘the cool well’’’

Tldr, Mad Mo' pissed in his own well and Muslims loved drinking his toilet well water.

That's a fake one. Amazing that yu're "quite actively studying" didn't teach you that.
As are your other claims which makes your confirmation of that other post just all the better.

I do appreciate your using of insults so noone could mistake you for being serious though. But I bet you felt SO SO edgy calling him Mad Mo' xDD

>death" can have many meanings
Deathcult as in a cult that worships death, and has members who's minds are dead, and who's lives are spiritually dead (because they have surrendered, or given up on life) and who wish the rest of humanity to join them in this living zombie existence (or face a very real death at the hands of these human soldier ants) for ever and ever and ever and ever...ad nauseum
That death.
Pissing in your own water supply
We learned not to do that stupid shit a long, long time ago.
And yet the muslims are forever telling us they are so clean and we are dirty.
I don't think they know what hygiene is.
I think they believe hygiene is a list, and if you do the things on the list you are clean, and if you don't you are unclean.
Not only is this a stupid way of being unable to respond correctly to novel experiences and dangers but, as with so many things in this batshit crazy cult, the hygiene list is completely random.
There is no evidence to suggest shaving your pubes makes you cleaner. But they do it anyway. Because it's on the list.
As I said, pre-programmed braindeath.
>That's a fake one
They're ALL fake, numbnuts. Mohamed was lying to you. He was a liar. A medieval double glazing salesman. A con man. A snake oil salesman.
He sold you a bridge he didn't own, and you're still paying for it 1,400 years later.
Talk about willful stupidity...

Attached: The bridge mohamed didn't own.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Try understanding a sentence before you have your irrational outbursts friend :)

>Fake
Ah, you only accept the ones that are in Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim? Let me find some good ones...

It's funny that you find Mad Mo' to be more insulting than "pedophile", which is telling of the Muslim mindset. You also know which verse I am indeed talking about and you know the story of it.

anything can be punishable by death according to muslim that's the point.

Attached: pbuh.png (798x688, 19K)

>Ah, you only accept the ones that are in Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim?
No. But that's not the point. Yours is a fabricaiton by antimuslims.

>It's funny that you find Mad Mo' to be more insulting than "pedophile", which is telling of the Muslim mindset
Yawn
I picked that one because it was clear that it was solely said to feel edgy. You are speaking solely emotional not factual
As for your ennerving refuted claim:
>It was neither an Arab tradition to give away girls in marriage at an age as young as seven or nine years, nor did the Prophet marry Ayesha at such a young age. The people of Arabia did not object to this marriage because it never happened in the manner it has been narrated. Obviously, the narrative of the marriage of nine-year-old Ayesha by Hishamibn `Urwah cannot be held true when it is contradicted by many other reported narratives. Moreover, there is absolutely no reason to accept the narrative of Hisham ibn `Urwah as true when other scholars, including Malikibn Anas, view his narrative while in Iraq, as unreliable. The quotations from Tabari, Bukhari and Muslim show they contradict each other regarding Ayesha's age. Furthermore, many of these scholars contradict themselves in their own records. Thus, the narrative of Ayesha's age at the time of the marriage is not reliable due to the clear contradictions seen in the works of classical scholars of Islam. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason to believe that the information on Ayesha's age is accepted as true when there are adequate grounds to reject it as myth. Moreover, the Quran rejects the marriage of immature girls and boys as well as entrusting them with responsibilities.

academia.edu/12866608/A_Modern_Matn_Criticism_on_the_Tradition_on_Ā_īshas_Age_of_Marriage_Translation_and_Analysis

Attached: file-woKjdxx5NN.jpg (720x514, 28K)

What's the view on premarital sex in Islam? I read I'm several sites that if a person has premarital sex then they should just keep it hidden from their future spouse? It was mostly girls asking for advice, but it feels like deception to me.

There are clinics in Lebanon where a girl can have her hymen reconstructed prior to marriage

>Yours is a fabricaiton by antimuslims.
Actually, it was from Dala’il al-Nubuwwah, 2:381. Nice try to blame the kuffaar for your prophet's lunacy, though.

>Not a pedophile
Interesting how that 'criticism' is dancing around the fact that Tabari, Muslim, and al-Bukhari may have disagreed on the exact age of marriage (under 9, 7, 6, respectively), one thing they agree on is that Muhammad married her when she was prepubescent and fucked her when she was 9. The man was a pedophile, there is no way of dancing around that fact.

Daily reminder Muhammad married 6 year old Aisha and raped her at age 9

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88 Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Consummated: Make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse

Attached: 1524978622714.png (833x1024, 543K)

>it was from Dala’il al-Nubuwwah, 2:381
No.

The criticism is much more detailed but I don't expect you to argue honestly.

>there is no way of dancing around that fact.
lol

See:

Try constructing a sentence with clarity then.

>I don't expect you to argue honestly
Because you believe in the principle of taqiyah.

>there is no way of dancing around that fact.
Is dancing haraam?

Friendly reminder that it's not too late to accept jesus for the people in this thread. Turn from your false religion muslims, it won't take you to heaven.

That's a tough task for literal inbreds.

Muslims accept Jesus

They obviously do not stop lying.

>Islam's most trusted Hadith, on the life of Muhammad is WRONG!

Your false prophet was a pedophile and all Islamic countries are crap.

Muslims accept Jesus in the same vein that bahai's accept Muhammad.

Muh discrepancies about ayeshas age, well fuck me sideways. I guess we cannot rely on narrations after all, i mean how would we get the info for prescribing severity of punishments for certain acts? Surely those should be reliable? Right. Fucking muslims are the dumbest fucking subhumans to ever exist, coming from am ex-myslim. Just absolutely dumbfounded but hey you live and you learn.