We need to talk about Asian Women

Guys, I understand the allure of Asian women, but you must realize if they're not super low-self esteem and introverted: they turn into just normal western degenerates after a generation or two. This girl is second generation and visiting Hong Kong and acts like a typical roastie. If no matter what you have to either a degenerate girl, or an autistic "gamer gurl", you might as well just teach a white woman how to be human as there's no difference between them and Asians after a generation.

Attached: MODERN.jpg (1304x867, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/
instagram.com/bawnsai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any white promoting mixing with asians is a fucking cuck! Fuck those chink bastards.

>▶

Attached: 1539513334055.jpg (1304x867, 191K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1433819069739.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Each to their own I suppose. Its interesting that some anons like their country to be ancap but with communist women.

Second generation Asian women tend to be still okay. The so called westernisation layer seems to be a veneer. Atm the "white woman" relies on her race and just "being there"to appeal to "white men". I find it very amusing that the "white women" at times would be so jealous when I am with an Asian woman and yet when I spoke to them they got so offended that I was trying to "pick them up".

> they turn into just normal western degenerates after a generation or two.

Attached: roastiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 135K)

>they turn into just normal western degenerates after a generation or two.

Attached: RWB.jpg (913x600, 251K)

>they turn into just normal western degenerates after a generation or two.
weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/

Attached: 1533251045197.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

wow, asian women do not seem at all interested in asian men according to this

but whsts the source?

but why shill for asian women/ white men pairings. whats your agenda

lemme gues, try to make white women jelly hoping they smarten up. threaten to replace them with asians. haha

but its not a mere threat ladies
youve largely lost your beta orbiters to asian women, and now youre starting to lose your precious chads. the asians will buy all your land, fuck all your men, and everyone will hate you. i dont care for the racemixing angle but some part of me likes this

eh, its a free market. and an asian import is starting to seem more appealing then the domestic alternative

how do you even get jewed so hard to find this attractive

Attached: disgusting.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

>>they turn into just normal western degenerates after a generation or two.

whats your point? just because her skirt almost covers her knee she is not a roastie?

go gas yourself weeaboo

(((source)))

i suspect as much

i see it from both angles, on the one hand dont want to breed out the races on a mass scale. on the other hand white women are terrible. but on the pessimistic side i seriously doubt asian women are a lot better, women are women right. and part of being a woman is being overly dramatic and offended at everything, unable to take a joke, and blowing every tiny issue into massive argumentative proportions with constant bickering. asian women dont do that? come on

asian women dont shit test?
i assume they do, theyre women, they must

Polls that include other generations outside of millennials and gen z mean nothing to me. Tell me there is any difference between this behavior and a white "thot". instagram.com/bawnsai/

She seems alright, perhaps you become easily convinced by mere impressions.

>Instagram
>Does not wear traditional Asian clothing

Asian thots can be recognised. To me she is hardly a thot. She seems like good company.

Ive found this true, but it just means I would pick an Asian girl with strict traditional Asian parents as the limit.
Teaching a typical white roastie is always going to be a losing battle against her trashy friends, indoctrinated mother, chad ex boyfriends and absorption of nothing but western media.

Unfortunately the western feminist agenda corrupts all races born and bred under it. The indoctrinated Asian women are typically entitled cunts like their white peers. Losing almost all their attractive qualities lest they be solid 8+, and even then only attainable to the chad they've learned they can attract.

Real redpill is in the comments

Post the screencap

While we now speak in broad and general terms, Asian women being born in Australia (or at least in my side of town) seem to recover faster and better after being lead astray by the said "degeneracy". The "degeneracy" often times is just a superficial and a veneer, a fascade even, to seem trendy and yet they are fine. When its veritably degeneracy they change they experience was dramatic, like night and day.

By comparison the "white roastie" seems to be more than happy to kick the can further down the road (postpone) her recovery, if ever.

Have I ever witnessed an Asian thot prey on an suspecting Asian betabux? I have, it has even gone to wedding day

Have I ever witnessed an Asian thot? I have, its not pretty. She tried to make me her betabux, absolutely DENIED

Have ever I been around "white women" at all? I have, I have gone to school with them. One of them wanted me to be her betabux by keeping tabs on me after high school through a network of mutual friends and fellow students.

>One of them wanted me to be her betabux by keeping tabs on me after high school through a network of mutual friends and fellow students
What's the difference between keeping in touch and trying to make you betabux? Is any woman seeking marriage also seeking betabux, without exception?