Japan: homophobic and racist

youtube.com/watch?v=1EvjL-fLK0g

Why is this allowed? Especially girls who should be more empathetic. Why does she spout such things while imperialistic flags are waving. People even cheer on.

I think Japan needs immigrants and refugees. It needs to learn from it's mistakes.

Especially we as the axis, the evil in world war two who brought so much pain, so much sorrow, killed and massacred so many innocent people. The allies and the mighty, good US and the proud USSR saved us from the evil that befell our countries. Now it's time to repent.

History cannot be repeated.

Attached: 1521100769610.jpg (838x1079, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Fish
youtube.com/watch?v=j16drgpYcgs&list=PLN-WeXMIGtAkC2j2SWESBRMD0WZJtzN4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo_period#Foreign_trade_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh forgot to turn off my meme flag

>german
like clockwork

Retarded nigger thread

Asians have more balls than whitoids who are too scared of niggers and muzzies

oh look it's the daily shill thread

Attached: stop it.gif (220x164, 673K)

Attached: 41991532_10215621412640746_3445378526688051200_n.jpg (485x341, 23K)

Fuck koreans

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-08-24-10.png (2880x1440, 2.47M)

>I think Japan needs immigrants and refugees. It needs to learn from it's mistakes.
• ᠌ ᠌ •
᠌ ⎳
᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

jesus. what is up with Jow Forums ? whats with the sudden influx of NPCs trying to pretend they have creative thoughts by shitposting inane crap ?

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

but if japan attacks korea then we'll have to nuke them again.

>muh shill
literally not an argument
you both should watch out too
Slavs are like the Japanese
you should get some refugees too

Attached: 123781278312.png (589x641, 777K)

Haha, I'm loving this. Makes my blood boil.

Why do you keep making these threads you flaming fucking faggot

???
literally the first thread I did in a while

>homophobic and racist
Also known as based and redpilled

>uhu piripines shithole
>fukit im going to based nipland to find nip animu gf
typical duterte voter

You faggot traitors get the rope first. Who are you to have a right to tell Japanese what they can and cannot do? It's their country so have some respect for their sovereignity.

Jews fear the samurai, yet laugh in the face of the kr*ut and flood their country with niggers.

I have all respect for the japanese
but this is just pure hatred
we are in 2018 and globalism is the way to go
this is helping no one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Fish

this is what's being aired in Japan right now, its not even subtle gay, its dick in bum homo

>globalism is the way to go

>

>Goblins: Jews
>Slayer: Samurai

I GET IT NOW

I don't think you can get away with that kind of thing in America. Do the Nazis here openly call to kill all Niggers and Jews at their rallies?

You are the one who is propagating genocide on a global scale. We true Jow Forumsaks grant every people the right for existence and sovereignity except for Kikes like yourself who are actively trying to destroy all races of man.

>History cannot be repeated.
but that is exactly what happens because history is cyclical and not linear and progressive. Most people suggest you read Spengler, and while I agree, I have found Yockey to be more accessible to most here. So why don't you try learning something for once.
youtube.com/watch?v=j16drgpYcgs&list=PLN-WeXMIGtAkC2j2SWESBRMD0WZJtzN4U

Attached: 1482778157666.png (1920x1080, 979K)

Why do they hate zainichi(Koreans in japan) so much?
I don’t like Koreans in Korea but no hate against zainichi. They are cool

Fuck off Bavarian trash

I'm probably more German than you
see
this dude knows what's up
what's wrong with a few foreigners?

gr8 b8 m8

Japanese are koreans/ainu hybrid, they just hate themselves.

No more immigfants, we're full.
Not even your women, they smell too strong.
Fuck the indua aggreement, government better be pretending to be retardex.

im from the north and just shitposting
this is now a redpill thread
based

Attached: based nip.png (1083x497, 82K)

Attached: based nips.png (1298x358, 22K)

Attached: based nip2.jpg (823x242, 40K)

Coming from somewhere do not mean the chrrent inhabitants have anything in commom with you.
See any current muslim place that used ti ve Caucasian.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Nice meme flag rabbi.

>Japan wants to keep Japan as Japanese onry

There is literally nothing wrong with this, the Jews fear the Samurai

It helped me have a nice kek and gave hope for the future. Stick your globalism up your arse.

Get down on your knees and apologize to the Führer

yes, Japan must receive refugees or it will not survive.

Attached: 45345565.png (350x350, 263K)

Honestly, it's bizarre to see a girl in that short of a skirt with kneesocks talking about genociding Koreans. I don't even know what Koreans could possibly be doing in Japan to still get that kind of reaction. The far right in Japan just seems to be repeating what their seniors did decades ago without any thought at all.

Anyway that isn't racist, OP. They're both Asians.

first of all Japs and Koreans are not the same
second of all Koreans take out the country and don't pay shit in return
just go to Osaka and you see how many Korean shops are there
most of those faggots refuse to speak Japanese
that girl is fully right

This is a double loss (atleast to me) cause the only reason I see people wanting to go to japan, or even be interested in japanese, is because they watch fucking anime, or at best read manga. it's bad for us cause the population is just turning more braindead (as if they weren't enough already) and bad for you, cause future generations of japs are just gonna be darker, and like curry even more than now

>Japan: homophobic and racist
based as fuck!
In all fields, lads!

They're right, though.

Japanese have a inner sense of what is perjudicial to their society. Example in the old times how they extinguished the imported (((christian religion))) bullshit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo_period#Foreign_trade_relations

>>> The "Christian problem" was, in effect, a problem of controlling both the Christian daimyō in Kyūshū and their trade with the Europeans. By 1612, the shōgun's retainers and residents of Tokugawa lands had been ordered to forswear Christianity. More restrictions came in 1616 (the restriction of foreign trade to Nagasaki and Hirado, an island northwest of Kyūshū), 1622 (the execution of 120 missionaries and converts), 1624 (the expulsion of the Spanish), and 1629 (the execution of thousands of Christians). Finally, the Closed Country Edict of 1635 prohibited any Japanese from traveling outside Japan or, if someone left, from ever returning. In 1636, the Dutch were restricted to Dejima, a small artificial island—and thus, not true Japanese soil—in Nagasaki's harbor.
>>> The last Jesuit was either killed or reconverted by 1644[2] and by the 1660s, Christianity was almost completely eradicated, and its external political, economic, and religious influence on Japan became quite limited.[3] Only China, the Dutch East India Company, and for a short period, the English, enjoyed the right to visit Japan during this period, for commercial purposes only, and they were restricted to the Dejima port in Nagasaki. Other Europeans who landed on Japanese shores were put to death without trial.

Based sovereign Japan.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on Korean immigration in Japan, but the country is 98% ethnically Japanese. They are by no means flooding the country.

>most of those faggots refuse to speak Japanese
I seriously doubt this is even possible, unless you're talking about old people who can't be arsed to learn a new language.

And on the subject of economics, Japan doesn't hire migrant workers out of kindness. They do it because they lack the workforce for business demands. I'm not saying they need to import foreigners to breed with them, but they bring over black Brazilians to be janitors. It's not like that requires any technical skill, which should tell you about the state of their labor market.

they smuggle other koreans into the country
who had japanese for 2 years and can barely speak it
they work for the lowest of low wages in shitty jobs and take jobs from Japanese students for example who would do it as a part time job

>barbaric torture and murder of your people
>based
And I bet you bitch about the nukes. God damn, nu/pol/ is retarded. Anime has caused permanent brain damage.

>who would do it as a part time job
Japan is at full employment. There isn't a single student who can't get a part time job. Even fucking neets who have never worked a day in their life can go to the nearest 7/11 and get started. Why do you think they're resorting to hiring Indians, Brazilians, and SEAs?

this post is so obviously a troll

My people are not missionaires spreading a cancerous dessert goat fuckers religion to other countries while serving the interests of the Pope.

oh god a christcuck
because they have a slave mentality and do simple jobs for no money
which doesnt benefit Japan at all,only greedy (((global))) corporations

They should also pay shekels to Israel in order to compensate being alleid to Germany right?

Also they should join the EU

Fucking based female japanese

Asians have tiny little marbles to match their little babydicks

>

Moving to Japan to be a race traitor, feels good leaving this stinking shell of a country.

>weeb, shill, etc

based and fucking redpilled
I don't know what a korean is to a jap, but imagine if Britbottles and Germans started doing this.

same brother
in a comfy village soon
FeelsGood

> Meme flag

tl;dr

Attached: jerk.gif (450x348, 591K)

I came to the full version of this gif in 15 seconds
good times

atleast we can feel like foreigners in a foreign country rather than foreigners in our own

>implying skilled workers who speak and study the language, get hired by an agency are the same as random middle eastern foreigners
hmm

>japan
who gives a shit about those retarded nips? literally just radioactive subhumans left over from the nukes. Almost as shitty as the Chinese.

Attached: 645765765.jpg (499x499, 17K)

I'm more implying that we'd feel no less out of place in a foreign culture because our home culture has become so alien.

ah I see,my bad
can't agree more

>who gives a shit about those retarded nips
Said Cletus on a weeb website.