What happened to her that made her into such a psycho bluepilled misandrist feminist globalist?

what happened to her that made her into such a psycho bluepilled misandrist feminist globalist?

Attached: Emma-Watson-Rupert-Grint-L-920x690.jpg (920x690, 76K)

Some (((international globalists with no particular ethnic alliance))) groomed her.

She's literally half NPC, did you not watch the movies?

She's in the belly of the beast. Surrounded 24/7 by Show Biz Jews, Homo Make-up teams, and london internationalists.

How would she think any differently? She got into this very young.

she basically grew up in liberal pedowood and went to (((college)))

she's never been in touch with reality

firstly, she's a woman.
secondly, she's an actress.
thirdly, hollywood stars are literally paid to lie, to pretend to be something or someone they're not. this isn't exclusively within the bounds of film. this is carried out irl too. the whole cult of personality is based around this premise, that celebrities will play parts irl so to keep the public in a state of perpetual idolatry and wonder. it's basically a form of "real life" soap opera whereby celebs are put through certain things, put in certain situations and whatever else in order to provoke certain responses from the public and keep them enamoured by these things and distracted from themselves and what's going on around them.

Filthy Jew cock. In every hole.

How is she misandrist?

Also dem legs mane

judaism.

She was raped on every hp film set

Attached: 1539514432593.jpg (920x690, 123K)

wow rupert grint is literally less ugly ed sheeran

she got Weinstein'd

Attached: 1539477566704.png (1238x1206, 1.04M)

She sucked miles of sweaty jew dick and didnt get any serious roles or lasting fame out of the deal.

Attached: DL9yIpmUEAAMtLg.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

Post pics of her today she looks fucking disgusting now

she is a shit actress and completely unlikeable on screen. she needs to stsy relevant somehow.

A lot of pressure put on her to be intelligent to she could embody her character, Hermione, irl.

She chose the easiest way to be seen as intelligent by the masses; political activist for social causes.

It's the "princess Leia effect", not very good and not really that pretty, but many men still like her because they fapped to Hermione as kids.

>terrible actress
>absolute shit personality
>can't cry on queue (cgi tears in beauty and the beast - fucking shit movie)
>sucked off 3lbs of semen from Jewstein
>too shit a professional to secure any relevant acting award
>leaks own pics to confirm her part-time job: surfboard. No curves. Ugly degenerate NPC.

Only reason remotely successful was due to Harry Potter, and this bitch hated having anything to do with it. She was also cucked as J.k. Rowling (the faggot SJW sellout) approved of nigger-Hermoine, effectively destroying Emma the cum-guzzling bitch.

this

Getting fucked on set by some sweaty jew every day as well as witchery

Attached: 119E513A-3F2B-4D43-991D-89ACE1B61C19.jpg (1523x846, 370K)

Money, fame, image, she's an actor so she can be paid to say whatever for the right price. And she is a woman so she definitely has a price and it's probably easy to convince her she is doing the right thing.

hahahahahaha, what the hell

This. Ah yes, this...
Mmmmm hmmmm.

it's a guilty conscious of knowing she used her sex appeal and either dick teased or fucked her way into many opportunities.

Just like Alyssa Milano she's over compensating know.

SlutGuilt

Hermione was a big role

Who is this? Please.

Attached: 1539514995866m~01.jpg (116x182, 5K)

For you.

Nothing at all happened to her. She's a woman after all.

speaking of harry potter, I recently got a library card for the Chapel Hill, NC public library. Chapel Hill is supposedly chock full of bright people due to the influence of UNC which dominates the town.

anyway, while searching in vain for decent books, I ran across multiple copies of Amy Shumer's bio, Jon Stewart's bio, and in the "history of science" section, I kid you not, "Harry Potter Science".

she's lived a sheltered life

around Hollywood

she's never going to lower herself to work a normal job, so she has to rely on the Hollywood/media tit to sustain her, so she has to be their puppet.

Realizing that her career depended on her submission to aging Jew dick, then hoping on said dick.
I predict an OD within a decade from the opiod habit she'll develop as a result of constantly remembering that she gave her affirmative consent to the literal embodyment of a Nazi era Jew caricature.

I doubt her tweets are even her own, she probably just pretends they are while her people tweet stufff on her account

This is the correct answer. Really picture how hard she must have cried when it hit her.

...welp, I hate Harry potter now, too. Thanks, Jow Forums.

standard price for accessing fame-mode

she is a woman

she got boofed by hollywood

the way he's pulling her arms behind her back like that is kinda hot desu

a different whore

He definitely did that when he came inside her from behind.
>do you think Weinstein fucked her hard and fast for a quick nut and made her feel cheap?
>or do you think he fucked her slooooowly and passionately and reaaalllly fucked her good?
>you think she gave him anal?
>You think she was on birth control? Or do you think he got her plan B? Did she maybe get knocked up with his kid and get an abortion? You just know Weinstein went in raw.
>you think she had a whoregasm from Weinstein's cock pulsing his jiz into her? Do you think she's ashamed of it?
>You think she can ever have fulfilling sex with someone she loves without thinking of Weinstein's cock?

Low IQ roastie that has no talent and had to gobble on kike microcock for every film role

correct. the romans had good reason to consider actors as lowly as prostitutes.

Attached: peter the morality engine.jpg (1142x858, 220K)

1)
She is from a wealthy middle class Southern English family, so likely part of the London or Surrey set, these people literally are the bullwark of blue pills in the UK, because they live outside of reality.

2)
She was literally successful in landing a role that guaranteed that she would have a cash cow lifestyle for the rest of her life. Even if she never acted again, she could get away with doing whatever she wanted, and being surrounding by other knobby yuppy, woke people, especially those in terms of Hollywood films sets, and middle class privileged kids, basically ballooned her idea of feminism.

3)
Took a meme tier degree at university and got an education, which she neither needed to do, but could afford to, in a career subject that she wouldn't be working in professionally anyways. Then while pursuing said pointless education, has enough money, time, and can choose to associate with only people who particularly agree with her world view, that she effectively has a 24 hour hug box.

4)
Through her activism, she has been taken on board by several groups and charities including the UN as a spokesperson. I have worked with some of these elitist types who literally think that their out of touch world view is the way every 'sensible person' thinks because they only associate with people who agree with them, and they're so set up with gate keeping that anyone with the mildest of a differing opinion to their own is not allowed to occupy a position of power in which they could disagree with them. So it's the same with her, she is surrounded by sycophants, who encourage her own fart huffing, and constantly keep her in the "struggle"

Literally the majority of SJW's are so because they either see it as way to gain power at the expense of someone else. Others do it, because they're so mundane that they need the validation that being an SJW gives them, to the point that it is their personality.

As an aside, I think this is why the NPC meme works so well, because the majority of these SJW's and surrounding freaks need a crusade, a cause, a disability, a oppression, etc to set them apart from the rest of the people around them, because they are literally Tofu people, they are just bland and uninteresting without the validation they seek, so much so it becomes the core of who they are.
Activists are a perfect example, aside from a few genuine ones that I have met, the rest of them are really small minded people.

if you grow up with enormous wealth and celebrity status, by simply talking into a video camera as a kid, you're not going to have any understanding of how the real world works

man, i tried reading that shit book when i was like 10 or something, everyone was raving about how great it was and I was like who the fuck names their kid "hermy own".