Can we BLEACH the niggers in several generations?

>Halsey was born as Ashley Nicolette Frangipane in Clark, New Jersey, on September 29, 1994. Her father Chris is of African-American descent while her mother Nicole is of Italian, Irish as well as Hungarian heritage.

So why can't we just BLEACH the niggers? Halsey is white as fuck and has a mutt half-negro father.

youtube.com/watch?v=SA7AIQw-7Ms

Attached: halsey (2).jpg (474x710, 27K)

Don't tell me this is not white

Attached: 868bce010f923baa8c39a07984839525.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Attached: halsey-playboy-photo-ftr.jpg (600x900, 249K)

does she come from the isle of wight?

>So why can't we just BLEACH the niggers?

Burgers have done this since they first imported them.Not a great success so far

She comes from the isle of muuh dick

Attached: 37AC40DF00000578-0-image-m-12_1472456825904.jpg (634x907, 139K)

Attached: 1539514705638.jpg (474x710, 52K)

Very disturbing

Attached: fdc1bfcfb3a4f275b0a1bf80ff2e5015.jpg (736x731, 52K)

The tatts say: 'Go Away, I'm a flighty, low-brow kook'... and I listen to what the tatts tell me. They rarely lie.

One drop.

Attached: 1539514935585.jpg (634x907, 163K)

Based and redpilled

lmao no. one drop rule applies on all subhuman admixtures
In Bulgaria maybe lol

Apparently it has not worked too well in Brazil but who knows.

Well...

>She is a self-proclaimed feminist, and promotes awareness about social issues such as sexism, racism, mental illnesses, etc.

>In a recent interview in 2016 with Billboard, she spoke about her political views. For the 2016 US elections, she had expressed her support for the candidate Bernie Sanders, and had said she admired and looked up to him as he was one of those who had literally marched next to the famous Martin Luther King in a civil rights march decades earlier.

>During her teenage years, Halsey was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, a mental disorder where a person suffers from periods of depression sometimes, and periods of euphoria at other times.

One drop is bullshit, if we apply that NOT ONE person on the planet is white.

Attached: rty.png (500x507, 335K)

Attached: 1539515008280.jpg (736x731, 75K)

You can still see it in her face bruh.

FUGGG legit scary and disturbing. Is it the uncanny valley? Reminds of those aliens from Doctor Who...

Attached: 1539515258805.png (500x507, 322K)

Attached: Halsey-Sexy-thefappening.so-2-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 234K)

It's actually very hard to undo blacks & Asian half breeds. that's why I keep telling white men to not have Asian children because of that reason. Did you see my thread about converting Arabs & Indians into whites the other day? We can fully covert them to European whites in two to three generations.

Attached: see the post I made yesterday..jpg (1880x797, 245K)

>NOT ONE person on the planet is white
Pure projection. Southeastern and Southern “Europeans” being nonwhite subhumans is nothing new or surprising

Attached: 90B1FD46-3B2B-4F84-BCAA-B885D6486DD0.jpg (2048x1329, 244K)

>bleach the niggers
Didn't the americans try to do that? Not much success.
Also in brazil? The situation there seems like a fucking mess.

Her father must've got cucked. She doesn't even look 1/8 black.

Not in high numbers and specially if more blacks keep coming and breeding too much for the bleaching to balance out.

>We can fully covert them to European whites in two to three generations
No lol. Arabs are one drop rule niggers and indians are one drop rule abbos. They are not even human, let alone European

Absolutely kill yourself, mongrel

Arabs are low IQ tho, lower than blacks

You don;t think there's one mutt somewhere in those 5.6%? Plz

Attached: Halsey-Sexy-4-The-Fappening-Blog-656x1024.jpg (656x1024, 71K)

brazil is a mess because half breeds breeded with other half breeds & so on, & so on until they became that weird mess of DNA! haha

You can see the black genetics expressing themselves in certain areas...

Attached: Halsey-3-e1465998434363.jpg (1935x1112, 212K)

Attached: 1539515444019.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

>You don;t think there’s one mutt
First, I do KNOW. my ancestors are not armenoid greek subhumans and gypsies, so naturally my bloodline is clean. Second, a mutt is a person of mixed European descent, you roaches are MONGRELS

Brazil is a mess yeah, a melting pot of half-breeds. I guess they started with less whites. USA still has mostly white people percentage-wise.

Won't it be easier to gas them ?

fucking isle of wight getting a shout out.

Based and redpilled jewbro. It's easier, but not allowed, sadly.

We can't bleach niggers because European genes are recessive and would take several generations to have the same effect a single generation of mixing has for the nigger. Also we might want to focus on getting White nation birthrates about replacement

above replacement*

I'm sure you don't have a child of your own, right? Because if you do, just imagine the shittalking he/she's going to do about you on Jow Forums and elsewhere 14 years from now for breeding a mutt. Shit, they'll probably kill him before that since you're Bulgarian.

We can't. The money that can be sued to boost white birthrates goes to welfare for shitskins/niggers/arabs/gypsies. We cannot remove the latter by force, so what do?

One drop rule nigger

Check your royal family.

Black ass is a meme,white girls can have perfectly fine behinds.

True, but I was thinking about nations that have actual niggers like USA/UK/France.

/thread

Really? Because last time I checked Croats had no problems killing gypsies and gypsy mongrels during the Second Wolrd War and 1990s.

You just come from a country of cucks

fuck the isle of wight

top lel

Attached: hayden winters.jpg (2667x1666, 557K)

Read my thread before you bash me! (Also I'm as white as they get!) Read my thread & you'll understand my plan, they are the only two races we can whiten!

Picture related, turned royals into whites!

Attached: 1539371067634.jpg (646x416, 53K)

“Royal” family is already part Portuguese, so it’s not like they have European blood worth preserving
Yes, UK and France, two nations with nuclear weapons need to consult with a grekogypsy turkic rat about racial preservation

We can kill all nonwhites on our soil and nothing will happen

I don’t need to read anything, pajeet

In order to be White you must be of pure European blood.

Indians and arabs are abbos and niggers respectively. Not even a part of the human kind

Ayyy, I went to the UKSA on the Isle of Wight. The water is dirty as fuck.

Im sure the americans, brits and germans wont intervene the moment they hear about "killing of muh minorities".

>We can kill all nonwhites on our soil and nothing will happen
What are you waiting for?

Not a pajeet thank you & my plan will work!

I can make a blonde air Arab in one generation with a pure European sample & do it in two with Indians!

Attached: 1539317533714.jpg (467x1115, 95K)

>turkic
>mongrel
>subhuman

You seem upset. Does my aryan superiority trigger you? Are you a shitskin irl?

Attached: not turkic 3 - Copy.jpg (1848x1180, 465K)

The portuguese part was the one that gave you tea you wanker.

If it were up to me I'd set aside a portion of the United States for minority groups and let them govern themselves in a multicultural society as a pseudo-state of the US (like Puerto Rico). I'd set a date 5-10 years in the future giving them adequate time to relocate peacefully. Those remaining in white areas when time is up are put into internment camps and are forcefully relocated to the multicultural area. If they failed to sell their property before the deadline the state will hold an auction on their behalf and put the proceeds in an account for them to retrieve and put back into their own economy

Ew, tattoos. Just like McGregor and he got beaten by a Muslim with zero tattoo on him. This girl needs to be beaten.

Attached: PlayboyHalsey51.jpg (630x841, 73K)

Exactly. Nobody can intervene when you have the WMDs. Ever heard of the mutually assured destruction doctrine?

>What are you waiting for
A coup
Thank god, you won’t be able to ever do that lmao. I don’t give a shit about passing looks, blonde hair and all that nonsense. For me the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and scarlet Johansson are nothing but a bunch of subhuman pale arabs
>East Iranian group
>was negligible
>Mediterranean genes
>not mongrel
Called it

being white doesn't make you superior

your character does - and even then there'll be someone who's a better person than you

they might be black, too.

>I can make a blonde air Arab in one generation with a pure European sample & do it in two with Indians!

Dude, you don't even look 100% white. WTF, you are from England but you look like a spic.
Also there is no way you breed with an Arab and the child is whiter than you and has blonde hair.
The child would be even less white than you, as Arabs are less white than you (even though you are a mixed looking white).

You look like a bloody failure mate. Why are so many of these Jow Forums racial white supremacists always pale spic looking guys with dark features and big noses? Jesus Christ.

I agree

Well by that fucking logic I mite not even make it into white then! haha (I'm 70% welsh & English, 15% northern Spanish, & 15% Italian(Lazio).

By your logic do you call me white? Also if you dont then over half the whites in Europe are not white using your logic!

Attached: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1280x960, 239K)

Dude, you have nearly black eyes and super dark hair.
You are not white, unless you want to now count Turkish people as whites also, how many times are we going to shift the goal posts and make other people included in being whites?

Thats wrong.
You can't use individuals as argument in matters of nation and race.

Ment for 189384969

Being White doesn’t make you superior in comparison to other Whites, but all nonwhites are inferior even in comparison to a homeless Danish drunk
Jow Forums is literally filled with nonwhites. shocker, right?
>15% northern Spanish, & 15% Italian
lol. You are not British, European or White

>Can we BLEACH the niggers in several generations?

No, because niggers outnumber Whites 4:1

If we had a population where Whites outnumbered niggers 5:1 then yes, we could absorb their shitty genetics and erase them through dominant White genes. But there are too many fucking niggers and they breed at an insanely fast rate. There are just too damn many of them.

Attached: Zina Bash.jpg (464x606, 18K)

>pregnant gf is half black
>her sister has a kid to a white guy, kid is obviously not fully white
>her brother has a kid to a white girl, kid has blonde hair and looks white

It's 50/50 at this point. I want a white looking child.

t. based UKIP voter

Attached: 13A9C234-D872-45B4-9B39-223E55C65008.jpg (979x946, 1.01M)

Not in Europe .

You can try that shit in the USA or somewhere else and not even all of the USA should do that

I am an actual white Australian with auburn hair and light green eyes.

And I accept all other racial groups.
But the most despicable thing to me are mixed looking people who look like 80% white and 20% some other race and they insist constantly that they are white.

The most annoying group are Indians, some of them insist that they are white and it's just insulting. It's like a literal piece of faeces trying to tell you it's your brother.

This
6 billion in Africa alone by the end of the century. By then Europe will be Africanized too.

It’s too late man. This bitch has had at least 50 different loads of nigger jizz unloaded inside her already. It’s not a question of if she’ll get pregnant but when

She's white enough.

Attached: Halsey_07.jpg (2750x1834, 551K)

Okay show me a picture of yourself then Mr.master-race!

My English bloodline traces all the way back to william the conqueror, I dont need you to justify my whiteness!

I class turks as almost white, same as some Russians!

So me a picture of your self, lets see who is whiter! haha

Attached: watch O.jpg (453x378, 99K)

>And I accept all other racial groups
In Australia? Are you out of your mind? Australia is a Celtic-Germanic colony built by mainly Brythonic people for those of their own
>It’s like a literal piece of faeces trying to tell you it’s your brother
This

Attached: 01-Halsey-Sexy-Topless.jpg (1200x1800, 609K)

>My English bloodline traces all the way back to william the conqueror
But where is the rest of your bloodline? In branches of mixed people, even a half black has one white parent. Doesn't make them a white person.

Your English “”””bloodline””” is not a thing, mongrel. The English are Northwestern European peoples of Celtic-Germanic descent

Fuck off to Spain, or better yet kill yourself

Attached: F5E0028C-708B-49FE-8FA7-1D071A93B4D2.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Uuhhh user, what am I looking at between her legs? Is that a pad?

>n Australia? Are you out of your mind?
Maybe you misunderstood, I accept the other races like Hitler did. I respect them to respect themselves, I can be friends with them no problem. But I don't want them to try to get involved in our issues or topics in our countries. They need to mind their own business.

Another race being who they are is no annoying, some mixed only part white person trying to claim they are white is really fucking annoying.

>excludes hairline
>sucks in cheeks

trying too hard desu

Fuck off Coudenhove Kalergi.

Probably. She's nasty af. Check out those teeth.

Attached: Halsey__8_.jpg (3150x4997, 2.46M)

Of course she's white. All this "muh purity" talk which eventually spirals to "Frenchies shouldn't fuck Italians" or whatever, is purely idiotic. All this "muh Nationalism". The truth of the matter is, not every country is important enough to warrant its existence. Italy is important. Greece is important.The UK. Frace. Spain. Etc, etc. Culturally important. Who give sa fuck about Serbia ? Poland ? Lithuania or whatever ? At the end of the day, borders will be torn down, and only certain coalitions will exist. That's inevitable due to corporations and the spaceexpansion. What Jow Forumsacks should care about, is raising the white population while surpressing the others; not trying to keep "Serbians Serbian" and "Irish Irish". You can't do that. Globalism has begun.
>muh Third Option
Every single one of them, aside from Rockwell, just wanted their country to be the new Empire; they didn't really care about "nations" themselves.
>inb4 niggerlover
On the contrary. I'm looking at the bigger picture, and that means adopting a generally white identity, with bits and pieces of pan European nationalism, based on certain culturally important groups, than going full on NatSoc.
-
To answer your BLEACHING question, the truth is that yeah,eventually white will win over black, that's not up for debate. The problem is what will be lost during that transition, and how long it would take. Dunno about you, but I don't want my hypothetical daughter to get railled by King Nigger.

The solution ? To complex and long to post here. But anyone who looks at that gal and says "she ain't white" is shooting themselves in the foot. I don't care who she is; I'm judging purely her features. And our prime directive, our job, would be to create the fittest humanity there is. It just so happens that whites are the fittest,which means niggers must be thrown aside. The answer is in your face, if you look for it...

Attached: 1510353792893.png (719x896, 484K)

I see your point. But we really should avoid all association with them. You see, friendship is just another from of kinsmanship and we as a species should maintain our in-group loyalty. Most darkies stay in Western Europe and West European colonies because they simply feel welcome

Imagine if they were met with outright hostility

I am not saying the blacks or Indians or east Asians should be in our country. Just that we should trade with them, we don't want to make an enemy of the rest of the world after all.

Both my Italian & Spanish sides are white you fool, northern Spain is almost completely Germanic dna you muppet!

That's a MAN.

>All this “muh purity” talk
>Greece is important
>Globalism has begun
>white will win over black
>not up for debate
And that’s why mongrels should be wiped out at birth

Attached: 54158B1D-7BA0-47E3-B437-DB8A0FDA5EDA.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

reminder that even hitler shat on the one drop rule as he deemed it idiotic

Are you talking about genetic bleaching?
>tfw inject some DNA in eggcells to change genes
>tfw you've created a GMO human

She's fucking ugly is what she is.

>Greece is important
>everyone else, not so much
Ever considered that everyone thinks like that? For their own country and people?

French and Germans should be able to fuck and make kids. But these kids need to be integrated in the local community.
And if you think that space colonization is going to make us loose identity instead of creating even more identities, you are a fool.

>northern Spain is almost completely Germanic dna you muppet!

Actually it's infested with northern African DNA (which is why dark hair and eyes are so common there), you are a fucking mutt.

Attached: Chronological-map-of-the-Arab-Empire-632-945.png (480x265, 68K)

brazil gave it a go and they are currently the most disgusting place on earth and should be nuked into oblivion

We don’t have to become enemies just because we turn to isolationism. Trading with them means sharing our technology, which is basically a hand out to inferior races. We need to quit the transnational economy altogether to undo the White Replacement and mongrelisation that is happening to us at the moment.
No lol. He considered any amount of negroid blood unacceptable. Had he knew that the Jews are partly negroid, the Nuremberg Laws would have never been a thing. Off yourself, half caste cigan

Oh, it's (you) again.
>Ever considered that everyone thinks like that? For their own country and people?
Yes. Doesn't change the fact that not everyone is worthy of it. Only a few countries have a history worthy enough to survivethe trials.
>French and Germans should be able to fuck and make kids. But these kids need to be integrated in the local community.
Sure; never said anything on the contrary.
>And if you think that space colonization is going to make us loose identity instead of creating even more identities, you are a fool.
It will create new identities. Countries as we know them will change. Heck, borders are lines on the sand. Races are what shape nations and those are on a fast lane towards the melting pot. Instead of caring to keep every little shithole "pure", Jow Forumsacks should try and keep "whiteness" pure. But who am I kidding; nobody here can see anything past their nose.

Attached: 1535073600588.jpg (305x384, 19K)

They didn't have niggers in 1930s Germany. Their laws were against ashkenazi jews, most of whom look white already.

I agree, we should have never given the rest of the world technology.
If we didn't give them our white technology they would all still be in straw huts and eating bugs.

Us whites are the progenitor of human civilisation, without us it was like a bunch of glorified chimps.
We do need to stop them from learning of our technology, that is true.
Our goal should be to become advanced far beyond other people, so we can one day just wipe them all out with ease.