Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1539514905025.jpg (426x767, 61K)

>you are now aware of the term "bank state"

Having excess empathy is objectively worse because it clouds your judgement and makes you into a retarded liberal. We can see its negative consequences in our world right now.

It's like dealing with chaos in warhammer: you can't survive if you don't burn the heretics.

>obama had empathy

Man the lying commie tricked you

>quoting yourself
Obama was even more fucked in the head than I thought holy shit

This would seem to say more about Twitter and how people have come to use it in the last half decade more so than it does anything really about presidents.

Quoting yourself is even more self centered than marketing your own merchandise

"Excess empathy" is a telltale sign that someone has no empathy at all. It's called overcompensation.

Like those NPCs on kikebook who constantly post mental health awareness bullshit but are simultaneously the most detestable, cruelest people you will ever come across.

It's all about public perception of the individuals in question, otherwise known as virtue signalling, maybe even narcissism.

wew

Holy shit, Obama is s dumb nig. That is the purpose of this question right? To show how much of a corrupt shill Obama is and how Trump is just an honest American fighting for the people.

Remember when Obama spent his time shitting on olice officers at the memorial service for the Dallas Shooting?

Exactly, fuck those NPCbook shills and their fake mental health awareness. They should fuckin commit suicide.
I am also sick of seeing groups like black lives matter, they are overcompensating and they are the real racists against blacks.

Fuckin NPC's and shills everywhere I tell ya. Alex Jones has a new show out, get WOKE.

Checked, quads of truth.

25% off?!?!?

Hell yea bruther

The hat on the far right looks pretty good. I am an aussie but I admit that your American flag makes out flag look like shit. The US flag is the more epic looking, America is white power and I as a white American love America and Trump.

Quads speak truth. I've always suspected Obama of being a sociopath anyway.

very woke comment and the digits corroborate

Pretty bad taste, but as points at. Quoting yourself is not really better.

Exactly. Real empathy, real compassion, these things are quiet, personal, individual and they deal with these issues head on in everyday life within the individual relationships and the communities in question.

It's similar to when people who do good deeds record it and post to social media. Like those people who give money to homeless people or whatever and make a big hoo har about it. This isn't empathy, this isn't compassion, it's exploiting someone's misfortune for your own narcissistic tendancies and personal objectives whatever they may be.

Those who keep looking back can never walk forward.

Attached: jewlackey.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I agree, people who donate to charity are frauds also. They don't really care, they just want people to think they care.

These fuckin NPC retards have all the other NPC's programmed.

awful bait

FUCK YEAH 25% OFF!!

Obama never gave me any deals, jacked up my taxes, created and spread ISIS, installed pozzed generals, and put insane trannies in the fucking military. Fuck him.

Attached: american-soldiers-in-military-with-faggot-flag.jpg (1800x1200, 673K)

There would be no need for "charity" if people collectively did their part within their families and local communities.

dat a pretty good deal tho. gotta get me one them hats.

Charity is BS anyway, if some third world nigger from some poor country is born in mass poverty and dies then it's his dumb parent's fault for creating him.

It isn't up to us whites to hand them free shit all the time. Fuckin subhuman non whites.

Well, yes, and by actively helping those who refuse to learn from their mistakes, we are enabling them to carry on making those mistakes.

If Republicans had any fucking spine they would have twenty-fifthed this mother fucker, but he's giving then everything they want.

Personally I think when we were in Africa in the 18th century we should have gunned down every last one. Then today Africa could be a white continent with super modern countries. Not just a useless shithole.

No, that would be murder / genocide. Totally immoral.

We did it anyway, in Africa we put many in plantations and they died a slower death anyway. 20 million in the Congo.

A bullet in the head would be fast and painless.

Holy shit, what the fuck.

>A nigger quoting himself, with false platitudes
>25% off MAGA gear

Donald Trump is the best American president of all time.

THis is the most pathetic post of all time

That niggers just quoted himself?

True and checked.

Trump has always been a kitchy bastard.

Attached: soldout.jpg (600x300, 35K)

>That flag
>That response

And before then, you seemed somewhat logical. Even if you deny the holocaust numbers, most still believe the Nazis killed some jews, fags, and gypsies.

I don't deny anything. I wasn't there so I don't know either way kek.

Genocide can be justified btw. God himself commanded his people to wipe out rival tribes when they posed a threat to them and fully intended to wipe them out. Genocide can be defensive, not only offensive. It's best to avoid such actions unless absolutely necessary though. If you commit genocide without it being absolutely necessary then that's murder on a grand scale.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fascist and generally against murdering all of Africa. Niggers should get their own land to destroy and starve on, at least until they actually start hurting the overall global environment.

I would only ever advocate for genocide if the entirety of Africa attempted to invade the west. Oh wait, that's already happening.

Guess I'm pro genocide after all.

quads of truth, checked

Attached: secret.gif (452x523, 3K)

yeah but...

which post is more American?

For some reason the "military" in your pic don't look legit at all

I fucking love this man
Americans are so lucky to have him as the President
God Bless

Attached: 1527794012240.png (640x640, 762K)

That's probably the most american thing i can think of.
As said, people who tend to have deep flaws will do their best to overcompensate for them to appear great in the public eye.