Amerimutt chimpout in India

>Amerimutt chimpout in India.
Why Americans act like niggers in foreign countries.

youtu.be/GMDAjYAhfLA

Attached: amerimad.png (686x798, 33K)

why was he approached by police?

Because they're usually Americans that weren't allowed to chimp out over here.
Feel free to shoot him or whatever it is you guys do to criminals.

We'd love to do that but some of our fellow poos still has inferior complex from colonisation, they hold white man as superior being.

we were a colony once too

because theyre part nigger

Attached: 1512282725190.png (251x272, 8K)

roidrage

also he sounds like hes from the east coast, which are the niggery niggerest

because you Pajeets are subhumans and have inferiourity complex , if those things happen in Middle East or Israel or North Korea , they will be shoot like rats they are and no one would give a shit about them

Hows india? any cuckery? How are your neigbours? Theres been a lot of recent traffic from your country to this site, why is that?

Context poo. Whats going on

A people that can elect a disgusting pig like Trump can't be expected to act like humans.

Attached: 1538537095855.gif (300x253, 3.02M)

that guy's clearly not from america. he doesnt have an american accent you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1524958756216.png (792x1206, 953K)

how dos it feel?

Attached: IMG_2317.jpg (800x397, 71K)

yes he does. its new york. theres more than one accent here retard

We have allied with israel, they provide us propaganda posts and we shitpost it online, they taught us tricks how to brainwash people online, we run JIDF sort of internet propagandist organizations. So yeah that's why we are everywhere.

The difference is we actually were equal to the people oppressing us.

based and redpilled

I love how they're looking at him with pity.
American police should be more like that imho.

as you should

You are absolutely right. We should have elected a totally based totally non cucked leader like Trudeau.

Attached: deal with it.png (599x600, 144K)

he sounds like he's from the balkans.

Attached: 1528247743921.jpg (608x608, 34K)

Fuck off, if I lost my temper I could run up cheetham hill road with my dog and there’d be hundreds of you screaming and fleeing in every direction, barricading yourselves in your crappy knock of goods shops, phoning the police but dropping your phones because your hands are shaking that badly. Face it you are pretty crap.

>idiot
>that flag
He’s from fucking New Jersey I’ve never heard a more American accent.
I can’t stop laughing, I can hardly breath

>Shoot me
>I don’t care
>give me my gun. Give me my gun or my knife
Lol. Too much lol
They all ran out the room

>Jersey

He’s not italian or russian. That ain’t jersey.

Foreigners are afraid of fucking with Americans again because Dump is in office and their country will be ruined if they harm a hair on an Amerifat wh*toid head

Attached: 1504335629971.png (600x576, 157K)

He kinda sounds Canadian. Listen to how he says "go"

Best reply

Attached: 1539159273752.jpg (570x356, 64K)

Prajits are basically harmless helpless little shits. There could have been fifty of them and they’d have fallen over each other to escape. Perfect.
I had to pacify a Pakistani or afghani taxi driver a couple of weeks ago when he got in a screaming row with the thot of the night after asking her if she was a prostitute while I was in the all night garage buying cigs. He was waving his arms demanding his poxy £7 fare after I told him to beat it so I backed him up and pushed him back in his taxi physically and a minute later he’d got back out and came running up behind me and sort of slapped me and scratched me on the back of the neck with his nails. Complete fail, I couldn’t really believe it for a moment. I fucking launched him and dragged him back to his car while he was still demoralised and stuck him in the front seat. Car screeched off but I knew what was coming next - Britain’s brave police squad. Luckily there were lots of witnesses around the McDonalds precinct opposite so I got arrested, sat in a van and dearrested after ten minutes.
I asked if I could press charges and the reaching feely obvious SJW cuck fat fuck 23 year old ginger cop said
>well he wanted his fare, he just went about it in the wrong way so you can press charges for section (something) assault but we’ll just squash that.
For real this is how bad it is with the NPCs today.
I lost my bracelet too, I don’t know if one of the six or eight cops that were scrambled to the ‘paki in distress’ ‘nog down - this is not a drill’ call swiped it or if it fell just fell off when I got cuffed but I didn’t notice until I’d sobered up the next day. Gutted about that really. I’ll take it out on the next one if there ever is one mental enough to start screech attaching me because, you know, I’m a racist and stuff.

Attached: 02E0A0D5-1E29-4D2F-A05C-7EA7096E8CAB.jpg (400x235, 40K)

>UP Police
He's gonna die in jail isn't he.

They're not wrong

stay cucked poo man

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
MANLET

Hahaha based American teaching you subhumans who is boss.

First off, he's not a mutt. That guy is whiter than white.
Second, Can you even DISCERN his accent, OP?
That's no type of American accent i've ever heard

SAGE.

New York user here. That is NO New Yawk accent I have ever heard.
Sounds like he has a twang of Irish.

He sounds like he's from the mid-west

Hello BJP IT Cell

LOL
shoot the white nigger

He should just paid the bribe.

They're too scared to try to outnigger the niggers in their own country, so they do it in foreigner lands.

Fucking hell, indians are ugly people. They all look like borat.