AUS/POL/ Monday Crawl Edition

Get yourself to bed for another day fucked in the head.

Attached: blocks your boats.jpg (772x607, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/sep/20/laughable-2-newstart-increase-wont-help-with-cost-of-living-unemployed-say
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread tonight:

i love the chinese!

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/sep/20/laughable-2-newstart-increase-wont-help-with-cost-of-living-unemployed-say

>The federal government says a $2 boost per week to Newstart allowance will help unemployed Australians keep up with increases in their living costs
>$2 boost

Is Australia saved?

I wish you faggots could have gun laws like us. Aussies are prob the only other cool anglos. That being said idk enough about the 17 kiwis, some of them might be ok.

Attached: EC2E1CD4-9884-4DFA-A9F8-B866EA619F7D.jpg (3957x1823, 2.13M)

“He was deeply autistic,” Devon, one of his online friends, says. (There is no evidence Tuckers was actually autistic – the term “autist” is used in online cultures as a multipurpose pejorative, often to describe someone with hyperfocus.) “I think he was genuinely more ‘real’ in his online persona” than he was in real life, adds Devon, an American who, like most of their online community, never met Tuckers in person. “But I think to a degree the ironic and sarcastic tone pushed him further down the proverbial rabbit hole.”

Guy who got rejected for a position after 5 interviews here. Apart from hanging whats the must effective way to kill myself?

Not posting recent image.
>every girl needs a half-inch to feel satisfied

Attached: images (47).jpg (738x415, 32K)

go to bed cunts

literally a better option than becoming a cop

>Two days after she receives a $2.20 a week increase to her income, Ruxton will celebrate her 35th birthday.

>“I won’t be doing anything for my birthday at all,” she said. “Just staying at home. A small grocery shop today left me with $35 until next Sunday, so I won’t be celebrating at all, sadly.”

but what do you need a gun for, user?

>earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year salary
>have all expenses covered while you're in office
>get a gold plated pension when you retire
>think you have any idea of what real life in Straya is like

Pollies should be lynched.

I'm on the DSP and I got a $5 raise last pay

Still can just send a few over here for us. I will send you a kangaroo in return for a ar10

For fun, competitive shooting, hunting, shooting home intruders if anyone breaks in. I feel like aussies with guns would be bros and its fun camping innawoods with em so I’d imagine it’d be fun camping innaoutback with em.

Attached: 8BE6DE59-0944-4935-A8E0-A646466E3BB7.jpg (4032x1973, 2.16M)

No thanks
I’d rather keep guns out of the hands of all the junkies and abos
We can still get rifles and shotguns just need to apply for a licence and clear a background check
The aboriginals here are almost all criminals and can’t handle their drugs or alcohol as well as having zero ability to think about the consequences of their actions

Why haven't you joined the Lads Society yet boys?

Attached: 35052278_256857848214458_7285283484942204928_o.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

I can legally own a kangaroo in my state so fuck yeah. My first 7.62x51 is going to be a FAL cause I have some original Rhodesian shidd

Attached: 6C07C316-D19F-458F-8E09-383C712869C9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

>mfw so JUSTed that i took a week off work

Im just kicking the can down the road arent i?

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

It was like that here before our government offed a heap of people in Tasmania and blamed it of a retard

To shoot faggots who ask "what do you need a gun for?", of course.

Based and redpilled. I just wanna shoot guns innaoutback with ausbros

Attached: 1539372876594.jpg (704x904, 123K)

There was something about these guys on abc news tonight, infiltrating the nation party or something. Sorry if it was talked about in the last thread but i just managed to get onto aus/pol/ in the last few minutes

>Kylie Ruxton
professional soundbyte talent, that is if she exists at all

Attached: Capture-kylie.jpg (648x554, 64K)

I think you mean you wanna shoot guns innabush since only abos live in the outback

Fuck off Fudd.
Pre-96 no junkies or abos owned guns.
They were too busy chugging goon or spending everything on another hit of smack.

>the government should let people who want to shoot other people have easier access to guns

failed before even erect

Probably that. Tbh I’m not gonna lie I only found out a year ago that they’re technically Homo sapiens. For 22 years I thought they were a separate Stone Age species that just didn’t go extinct.

Yeah, a few NSW guys decided to branch stack the Young Nationals.

I don't wish to align myself roided up dumbshits.

this

All the ABC had to do was follow the big dork around for a day to see where everything secret was

Blair actually isnt a large part of lads.

Attached: blaircokedealer.jpg (125x126, 10K)

Stick to the cheese-stained keyboard then, neet cunt

This. Criminals don't buy firearms from the legal market, even before gun control they didn't buy it from there either.

How hard is it for you guys to get guns? I’m the guy who posted the AK, phoneposting so my ID keeps switching.

Attached: 5FAB52C1-BB95-4F33-842F-99B5D30BD533.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Not hard I have 14. You just can't have semi automatic rifles or pump/semi shot guns on a standard licence. You can get them but it gets tricky

not at liberty to say

You need a 'valid reason' e.g hunting or competition shooting - if you have a property of more than 40 acres you can also apply for a recreational purposes, then you need to apply for a license, have a gun safe that separates your ammunition and weapon (you're not allowed to keep them loaded) and then attend a gun safety course.

I like the arrow telling you which way to point it.

why does an adult feel the need to join a movement? Lack of personal achievements, fear, too much spare time and no self belief. Got my own things going on, not going to waste my efforts on another person's dreams.

Ah kinda sucks but at least you can have bolt actions and double barrels. I’d wadger Rugers and milsurp rifles are popular?
Ah, what happens if you use them in self defense?
It’s kinda funny, I think it’s just for telling you which way to mount an optic on the rails but still kinda overboard

why would you even post how when there's idiots joking in here about shooting people

How does this make /aus/pol feel?

Attached: 1539505048490.png (1034x1225, 1.41M)

Makes me wish I had a son and not a daughter.

Self defence is specifically disallowed as a reason for applying for a firearms license. Generally you can claim self defence to the point that it's reciprocal to the force you're encountering. In most cases you'd be up shit creek unless you had a militia rock up on you.

I should also state that 'self defence' is nothing like castle doctrine in the US, as soon as you hit the point that you can 'reasonably' run away or call the cops then it stops being self defence.

It's not fucking black magic you mong, if someone wanted to find out how to apply for one they could just google it.

Oh yeah, send us your pest species that's so out of hand you have to eat them to try and keep their population in check.

>Apart from hanging whats the must effective way to kill myself?
Depends on 'effective'.
Cheapest. Get a dozen packs of cheap paracetamol from the supermarket.
It kills you by causing organ failure. Takes days and is irreversable even if you change your mind, but wastes thousands in medical support trying to save you.
Neatest. Plastic bag over head, tie it so you wont undo it during lack of oxygen panic. Be in the bathtub so easier to hose out when you shit&piss yourself as muscle control goes.
Most effective.
Walk into your nearest government office with a dufflebag full of fuelcans and a bic lighter, chain the door shut.
>or you could go get a job that doesnt involve tying knots if youre shit at it.

>having a soul crushing job so you can afford overpriced shit
Lucky cunts

Attached: 1536882764892.png (720x718, 865K)

Ah pretty shit, we have the castle doctrine most places which covers either your house or in some places your property and car when in it, and some places have stand your ground which’s means if attacked anywhere in public you don’t have to run away. Some states like where I used to live you have a duty to retreat if you can but if your lawyer proves you couldn’t reasonably escape the situation you should be ok in court.

>Lucky
>Feeling like pic related

Attached: 1539346802834.png (509x574, 295K)

You can buy a kg of rice for that

Larp away then fren

>fuck a half-snake
>the child is just a clone of the half-snake
Shouldn't it be a 1/4 snake or something?

Yer but nice has very little to no nutritional value.

Hey I'm gonna need someone to fill in for me posting these every night for the next week.

For some that'd be a welcome change, but I have to attend to a lot of assignments and then exam prep for Uni.

If someone can replace me, much obliged.

Attached: big brucie.png (600x702, 199K)

Rice*

Dunno senpai , snake girl is oddly comforting however.

Attached: 1539505723648.png (900x900, 397K)

Why's this stuff never in Brisbane? Are we too irrelevant?

>nutritional value

Stop being a faggot. Rice will fill you up, even if you aren't some super healthy cunt afterwards. Try not eating for an entire day and see how much you give a shit about nutritional value.

a barbecue or charcoal brazier fire in an enclosed space should get a mention. cost outlay is less than $50 and it's so easy it happens ever winter to people who weren't even meaning to off themselves.

Yeah in most cases you have to be under direct attack and have no other avenue of escape for it be valid. If we're talking about using a gun to defend yourself that would be next to impossible to prove.
>I was in fear of my life and he was attacking me but I had enough time to go to my double locked gun safe, take out my separately stowed firearm and ammunition, load them and THEN shoot him
>Summarizing information from the police website for a yankee is LARPing

You're a special kind of faggot aren't you?

Yay now I have a whole other level of feels I don't want
>mfw see parents my age are fucking awful don't even look after their kids despite the state literally doing the bulk of the work and yet I can't even get laid
This society is Truely full of horrible people
neet breeding farm when?
The 27 year old overworked doomer
T. 27 year old virgin boomer neet
I'll do it. But my phone has 5k+ scrambled memes with bruces
Got a folder u could chuck on mega or something?

Attached: 23532462132.png (1448x1892, 635K)

>OP abandons us
>We don't get Aus/pol/ threads anymore because everyone is a lazy cunt

Attached: 809.png (600x754, 342K)

At least this board ain't /ausneets/on 8ch that board owner is a fuck nut he bans anyone he doesn't like
Literally worse than discord

Attached: 26731311_1949472022038536_451488250785575159_n.jpg (768x576, 60K)

Yeahnah, when I unzip I'm half-python myself, so 2 halves make a half.

> Rice will fill you up

Maybe for some unemployed NEET, but if you work like a dog then you won't be feeling too good.

Attached: bfd.png (1094x1600, 1.26M)

one of the most special, yes

Attached: 1539392463591.png (945x853, 482K)

Poor ausbros. You need a gun rights thing after you had the fudds.
Auspol threads posted by a burger?

Attached: FF0C9F33-439B-4F1D-A503-A4EC0D0386E4.jpg (1242x698, 158K)

Don't worry user the bloke above you is offering.

Yeah I have a sparse few memes, but I get all mine from threads over at /aus/ and /ausneets/.

I am however still documenting the threads via a spreadsheet so if you want the average uptime expected, here that is.

Attached: time and threads.jpg (1378x818, 239K)

Add beans and shit dumb ass. I use to live on the dole as a student and it's what I did.

Grains have always been what has kept the masses from starvation.

Streuth what a spunky sheila, i'd give it a root fair dinkum no worries m8

Should also add that Monday Q&A night is tomorrow so that's imperative.

Here's the bingo.

Attached: BINGO.png (690x941, 335K)

message the Ladsoc facebook page and they'll hook you up

Why? I have a job m8, I can afford proper food :^)

Attached: 1444169791_1439407267411.jpg (591x750, 317K)

Did that abc leak get anyone in trouble or just a bunch of soys sending them rude messages and or trying to get them fired?

Yeah nah maybe another time.
You lot have your own generals to tend to.

In fact Jow Forums likes to balkanize.
National-based generals:
AUS/POL/
NZ General /NZG/
Brit/pol/
Finno-Ugric + Baltic General /FBG/
Kraut/pol/
Eire/pol/

Topic-based generals:
President Trump General
Syria General /sg/
Brazil Elections - /hue/volution
/ahsg/ ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON GENERAL
/PMC/ Political Meme Center
/sg/ Satanism General
/cg/ Christian General
/cic/ Canada is Collapsing
/rsg/ Red Storm General
/NPC/ Content General
Jobs and Business General
College Jow Forums
IOTBW
Spam Awareness General
Anti Falseflag General
/etm/ - Earth To Mars

Why is everyone going on about ladsoc? Other anons said they were infiltrated and can't into basic anonymity.

Attached: bfc.jpg (800x1214, 165K)

Yeah was fucking with ya. The only generals I’ve gone to on Jow Forums are here and the balkans one.

Fraser Anning is pretty much full fascist, he has become Katter's Dick Cheney and is now calling all of the shots in that party. Also he is popular so he is leading all campaigns.

Attached: 1.png (768x573, 728K)

As if asio wouldnt keep flogging a dud operation that been publicly compromised.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

As far as I'm aware, I don't think anyone has been fired or expelled apart from being removed from positions in the Young Nationals. This shit will blow over in a few days, the ABC have milked it to death.

Nah they're not infiltrated; the way I see it, if you go around on facebook using your real name, photo with job or uni listed, then you bring it upon yourself.

>Nah they're not infiltrated; the way I see it, if you go around on facebook using your real name, photo with job or uni listed, then you bring it upon yourself.

Well yes, that's basic common sense, what draws anons into it anyway?

Attached: miia___daily_life_with_a_monster_girl_by_gpgabriel6-d9qil8y.jpg (752x1063, 111K)

few got suspended from the young nats with a view to "explaining themselves", think one got booted properly. basically equivalent to being told to take a cab to retard school instead of the special bus. Would be interested to see if a single one of them held down a job, student politics is entirely the domain of rich kids studying law and commerce with daddy in the background to erase any mistakes like this.

Her clothes white design looks like a retarded svastika

So pretty much ladsoc is everything aus/pol/ isn't? Why do we care again?

yeah nah fuck off ya city poof just fuck all the abos to their reservations that'll sort em & gib back our semi-autos & pump action shotties

Because Anning is our meme become 3d

Attached: images (48).jpg (554x554, 34K)

no-one is SA has been doxxed, we're too careful here. Same with WA

Building a community of like-minded men, with self-improvement goals and networking for jobs, services, etc. The most important aspect is a physical community, which makes it all worth it. And the bantz.

Though there are a few guys on here thinking they've got a movement going, there's very little consensus among the 60 or so regular posters, unless I'm mistaken. As far as I'm concerned ladsoc is just another variation of eceleb drama. IE cancer.

Stop shitposting!

Attached: alex jones delet.jpg (703x685, 71K)

I WANT BLACK GF

Attached: FDBA65C7-7EA2-47BF-9262-5775A565FCB4.jpg (750x546, 57K)

Will this people be redpilled enough to know what the JQ is and can I talk about nigger this and nigger that?

Attached: mightyv-img.pimaxplus.com.jpg (400x225, 41K)

Let me click you in.
LadSoc was aided in its' founding by people who were willingly following one of the "lieutenants", through a Discord community which emerged from the existing /aus/ communities. That being /aus/ General, and AUS/POL/ on this site and the other site.

The Discord which collectivized and gathered support and organization for the strong wing of east and west LadSoc was started because of a split from the NEETs over in /aus/ General. Gook NEETdom can only go so far before a mad goes mad, you see.

Networking was getting done, Tom was on there filling all the boys in, and essentially AUS/POL/ and aus neets are the roots from where the Discord started that helped LadSoc recruit and flourish.

That Discord is to my knowledge gone now, and it was by no means the biggest factor, but these autistic imageboard generals spawned the community to continue into the serious LadSoc model. Unfortunately they are mostly tech boomers, and got themselves doxxed because of it.

go hang out at one of those hair weave shops

no it's a bunch of blokes who are mostly redpilled but some came in through the facekike medium, however, ideologically they believe the same things auspol does for the most part. Now is not the time to countersignal right wing organising, just learn from thee mistakes and move on instead of whinging from the sidelines

if those guys have any brain cells they would show up at parliament and get in front of the media and capitalize on this attention for their cause or brand

say the media are bullying them for doing what every other ethnicity can do without persecution, and get Hanson to move that motion

So what some not so top secret, secret society stuff.

Yer I dunno guys if I would be interested in such a thing.

What is the LadSoc model?

did you see the footage of the guy opening the garage door with a huge grin on his face, only to find it was the reporter? He turned pale as a sheet, closed the door and ran away. It's just an enclave of terrified manchild larpers. Scared of a fucking camera and microphone, obviously zero strong convictions that aren't brought on by meth and steroids.