They’ve written another NPC article

They’ve written another NPC article

>Right-wing circles online have become increasingly obsessed with “NPC” memes, which they’ve utilized to compare their critics to non-playable characters in video games. The comparison, they hope, serves to ascribe a degree of intellectual apathy to, and dehumanize, those who do not hold their own far-right beliefs.
>According to the meme-tracking website “Know Your Meme,” the NPC meme originated on Jow Forums in a 2016 thread posted to the portion of the site dedicated to video games. The post projects a hybrid of simulation theory philosophy and belief structures held by many conspiracy theorists, who become convinced that they have discovered a “truth” that has broken them from a previously autonomous lifestyle in normal society.
>But since the publication of a Kotaku article explaining the meme last week, users have made a play to replace the term “SJW”—referring to the caricature of a “social justice warrior”—and has given birth to a new tangle of spin-offs

rightwingwatch.org/post/the-right-wing-internet-gets-hip-to-npc-memes/

Attached: 8F280F10-BEE1-4EB9-82C0-D9A718570B4B.jpg (750x954, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=npc&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jared holt
When will he kill himself? Imagine getting BTFO'd by styx of all people.

>mfw when they still don't get the NPC meme
>mfw when they self identified as the subject of the meme anyway
>mfw no face

Attached: npc-theory.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

>newfags take good meme
>run it into the ground
>make it political
>low-effort journalists write sensationalist nonsense about meme

Congrats newfags you've destroyed another meme. I fucking hate nu/pol/ I don't know why I even come here anymore it's all rubbish. Habit I suppose.

>According to the meme-tracking website

Attached: ..jpg (345x309, 34K)

>y-you’re old, grandpa
They hate this meme because it’s true.

Attached: 939AAD8A-8997-40AC-B6AC-601CDB0E593D.png (720x402, 369K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

0/10

>right wing watch

Ahahahhahahahahahaaaa

Attached: 1538946601161.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

It’s afraid

Did we not create it or something?

Attached: 1536820695774m.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

No one made NPCs political but the left themselves.
The description for NPC is "person unable to think on their own, and who just repeats what the television tells them".
This angers leftists because their entire persona is based around the idea that they don't watch and repeat Fox News like dumb flyover cows and inbred rednecks do, yet they realize that they do the same thing, but with Stephen Colbert and John Oliver instead.
And the NPC breaks.

that is a beautifully animated pepe, sauce??

Attached: 1539508215949.png (490x586, 299K)

THEN STOP PEDDLING THIS RETARDED FUCKING MEME YOU EVIL BASTARDS!!!!!!! AHHGGAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHA FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU

Attached: 1539318613166.webm (124x240, 1.37M)

Attached: 1539516931162.png (720x402, 341K)

Did anyone even read the study that resparked the NPC meme? I guess we will just have to go back to calling them normalfags and lemmings.

Ireland is a communist shitstain.

Attached: 1539365150944.jpg (960x866, 62K)

Undercover kiketaku author detected

link?

Attached: npc_club.jpg (507x342, 150K)

>When will he kill himself?
'Holt' means dead in Hungarian. 'Holt-tenger' is 'Dead Sea', to give a further example.

Attached: 1538424838895.png (890x464, 34K)

The current state of Ireland is America in the future, expect whites are still the majority (which will likely change)

Even his name implies he's an NPC. Thanks for sharing, Hungaribro.

Reminder that Jared is this loser.

Attached: Meet Jared Holt, the guy who's getting Alex Jones kicked off the internet.jpg (1242x1683, 116K)

The left is going berserk because of this meme.
Even when I correct leftists online that the NPC meme is originally about people who lack inner experience and go into details about it, they simply ignore everything I say or call me a Nazi. It is so astounding how accurate this meme is.

>heh
>right wing retards finally found the npc meme
>and surprise surprise they're using it wrong
why do reporters do this shit with literally everything? it's like everyone's perception of reality is one thing and the reporter comes along and tries to convince you it's something else

Attached: npc radio.png (2176x725, 24K)

This NPC thing is exactly what a kike means when it refers to a goym IMO. goym is much more than a peon, it's a non-soul person.
It's a strong concept they used for hundreds of years, and the moment the cattle starts to "get it" they start to feel bad and see themselves from outside, and this make them want to think. This is somehow very bad for ((((them))).

Okay sweetie, no need for amateur dramatics. The NPC meme is doing fine as it pokes the sjws precisely where they react most, in their frail, narcissistic egos. The depth the narcissist will go to save his synthetic persona from exposure is limitless, and thus a fruitful source of triggered NPCs.

"Gets hip to"

Where do you think these memes came from, liberal friends? We are unseen hand holding the spoon that you slurp your memes from. The NPC meme was waiting for fulfillment in research, and it found it.

Get hip.

Those who can, do. Those who can't dox.

Holt is an utter faggot.

I'm sure you can find it through this. I would argue that being an "NPC" is a more pure and in the moment way of being, but they can get lead astray or easily distracted by bad people.

Attached: 1539154550385.png (899x904, 293K)

Based goys keep spamming npc it's not going to backfire at all!

Attached: 1539384184588.png (858x1000, 972K)

lol

This meme has really taken off this last couple of weeks. Always loved it, but I never thought it would become so huge.

Bad goy no impersonation now back to the pasta farms *whipcrack*

Yep. NPC = a good goy.

The NPC meme expresses the core of leftism - people are programmable robots determined by society and culture and not as we would maintain biology, nature, spirit. For the leftist liberation (self-programming) only comes after the revolution or after destroying the oppressor.

I know right. We even talk about it openly here, they can get an explanation directly from us; but it never occurs to them to do so, because they're NPCs.

Attached: npc explained.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

Just imagine the amount of autism required to create something like this.

When the shilling doesn't work on Jow Forums they just write an article to shill it. Just acknowledging it is a fatal mistake on their part so everything is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Here's Spencer doing a NPC routine back in 2016. @00:50

Saved, worth the read, thanks user

Attached: FB_IMG_1539090782718.jpg (794x813, 67K)

>journalism

Attached: 1539439643257.jpg (134x140, 3K)

>hip
NOBODY USES THAT WORD ANYMORE!

From what I gathered, it does't actually say that most people have no inner voice (that's only some people), just that most people don't hear their inner voice most of the time. Regardless, memes will be memes.

Fuck this NPC stupidity, the meme is gayer than flat-earthers.

Grow up you faggots and learn something about the world that is ACTUALLY REAL and stop being stupid children on /pol

Who is the audience for "right wing watch" ? Who is Jared writing for? Is there a genuine audience out there who desires deeply to know what imageboard NEETs are memeing about this week? Or does he just exist to write these so that posters feel watched and put upon and hopefully alter their behaviour?

Those NPC eyes, that NPC stare.

>Wojak edit n°134521
>Good meme
Nigger

>dehumanize
>far-right beliefs

> npc
> mob
Combine the two and watch leftists heads explode!

I'm not white dude, some people believe me non human.

good fix antipodeanigger, have a (You)

>dehumanizing people by calling them NPCs is bad

>dehumanizing people by calling them neo-nazi white trash skinhead homophobe xenophobe misogynist supremacists is good

Attached: fd8.png (622x459, 102K)

>Just acknowledging it is a fatal mistake on their part
while this is true you can also see their strategy here is to get ahead of the meme and explain the npc meme so that the people using it are using it wrong and therefore dumb.

if : {Comprehension} = 0
{Anger} = 100

>versatile meme that requires creativity to be unique.
Vs
>grey wojak ripoff getting spammed by faggots.
There is a reason why wojak and pepe are still a thing, they are top tier memes.

>Congrats newfags you've destroyed another meme.
Doesn't know what a meme is or how it works.

like when you buff yourself and aggro a bunch of trash mobs and an NPC gets killed

Attached: 1538976154079.jpg (343x522, 211K)

They keep trying to spin it that its all a dirty truck by us to "dehumanize" our opponents.
When in reality, the discussion is about the implications of a large population of NPCs in our democracy. We've heard that it takes an average IQ of over 80 for a democracy to even function, but if a lot of voters cant think critically, and will follow whatever theyre told, then we, as free thinking men have a problem. A small consortium of high IQ psychopaths with perception management expertise are controlling the ignorant masses as a weapon against us, and these vampiric kikes are rightly threatened by our seizing the memes of production

Oh yea they wanna get out in front of it but some NPC is gonna think and be set free

based and reipilled

Attached: 1501028628226.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Those NPC eyes and how his face look makes his face punchable

In minecraft you call NPCs mobs.
So all NPCs also could be called mobs.

hahaha and its beautiful

Attached: 1539325250437.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

I swear to God, They're so obviously grooming someone for a shooting to then blame it on us.

>Jow Forums
>creating memes instead of stealing them from other boards
lel

>what is a philosophical zombie
it's been a meme for hundreds of years you fucking brainlet

Attached: 1538931863121.png (646x595, 323K)

I love how bootybothered they get by these.

I love it

It's funny but people are taking it too literally when calling it dehumanizing. It's like getting offended at being called sheeple. Oh wait, I guess that is a derogatory term now, lol.

Unfortunately, they cite rww pieces in other articles and use it to censor people. It's also funded by George Soros.

Attached: sheeple.jpg (803x312, 100K)

>t. Bolivian inmigrant

Attached: cfcfcf86985b6431fd5772f6472c4ec4--pacifico-military-uniforms.jpg (736x928, 100K)

>circles
>s
Lol. It's jus Jow Forums and Jow Forums signposting. This kind of journalism is trash!

This is great

Attached: 1539460973391.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Hypocrites. The idea that some people lack an inner life has a strong following in Judaism, but "Right Wing Watch" has never written an article about that little detail.

Looks like someone is mocking canadians

Keep smoking that astroturf. See where it gets ya. The npc meme is an unfunny and contrived meme.

You’re so cuddly and cute I love you Aussie

That's pretty much literally how I see any talking head on the news parroting Chinese-sponsored views.

>your face
>you're practically hollow

Attached: Crestfallen_Warrior.jpg (355x462, 138K)

t. NPC

Its hillarious to see lefties fall for it and give the NPC gang yous

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=npc&src=typd

i guarantee these pretend snowflake retards will be calling republican voters npcs at some point down the road, probably in their echo chamber dipshit headquarters immediately after they lose the midterms.

they always project and redirect and have to copy because they cant create and be responsible, and because they are an unprincipled mob that just repeats shit it'll be impossible for some of them not to, and it WILL catch on.

all it needs is enough time to fall out of their collective conscious because of the associated outrage (so probably like 4 days after their overlords stop talking about it) and a new trigger mechanism and you better believe that shit will be retrieved and repurposed in precisely the exact opposite way of what it is.

watch. screencap this fucking post.

Attached: 1490718558368.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>some nerds have a new inside joke about video games and normies on one of their popular message boards. This is a cause for alarm

Love it when normies get triggered by our memes. You’re a normie cuck faggot NPC, and you got triggered

>Arbeit macht frei
>Work sets you free
>work converts you from an NPC to a PC

work camps for NPCs when?

good thesis

To beat the jew you have to think like a jew. The point of all this npc crap is that it dehumanizes your opponents which makes then easier to defeat.

>Right Wing Watch

I've got one of those

Attached: 17186622_2.jpg_v=8D07885F362EC90.cf.jpg (399x419, 24K)

I've coined a term psychiatrists can use to pathologize NPCs: intellectual myopia
Otherwise use IDD (Intellect deficient disorder)
Which is useful for pathologizing the lack of knowledge, logic, thinking and understanding

Holt is pure NPC. I recon that some might become sentient (just as some sentient beings can devolve into NPC), but Holt the quintessentially a fucking organic bot.

do they really believe all gentiles lack inner life? I mean, I can honestly see why they would think that, I almost cant blame them really, they're just incorrect. I feel the same way about how they veiw everyone else as cattle to be controlled

No. You seem triggered by my opinion tho. See the irony?

>inb4 next false flag mass shooting
>inb4 the MKultra'd perpetuator is an {{{alt right}}} polak
>inb4 he wrote a letter explaining that his actions are legit since NPCs have no soul
>inb4 the sparking up of gun control debate as well as the shutting down of Jow Forums

Attached: 1539137189815.jpg (666x716, 131K)

Attached: 826B08FA-82C5-4FAD-A3BA-DDADE2F50C44.gif (459x409, 2.89M)

THEY WILL MAKE A FALSE FLAG SHOOTING
THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF THE MEME
BE AWARE
THEY WILL MAKE SOMEONE SHOOT PEOPLE UNDER THE PRETEXT THEY WERE NPC AND HAVING NO SOULS
BE AWARE

That is dead fucking wrong. NPC meme didn’t exist till September 2018 with the study about cognitive thought. Video Games? Looking forward to the delusional SVU episode I guess.