Already forgotten about

>already forgotten about

Attached: Brett Kavanaugh1.png (657x459, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zyE_9wV_Lys
washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/09/26/brett-kavanaugh-was-a-model-youngster-bart-okavanaugh-was-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drinking a beer to celebrate the victory of it being in the past already.

People just shift from one self righteous indignation to another

Literally who

not much to talk about after we got everything we wanted. new battles to win now.

Mcconnell and Graham now know that not cucking is the popular move. Their constituents have a taste for blood and now we are going to demand action.
RBG may hold on until 2020 then become ill with despair when she realizes she is going to have to live and work four more years.
Meanwhile, we can look forward to Decades of Kavanaugh, who is a Chad and will maintain his judicial frame but inside is itching to burn the Commies at every step.

Attached: 8C9DE234-A34D-4C56-80F1-BED187942A3D.jpg (901x749, 109K)

Literally plotting his impeachment as we speak.

but the Patriot Act is forever

>Kavanaugh disputed the ACLU’s contention that this mandatory detention rule applies only to immigrants who can be detained at the time they are being released from local jails or state prisons, not to those released years ago. “Congress did not put in a time limit,” he said. “That raises a real question with me whether we should be superimposing a time limit.”
Based and redpilled

He's a cuck for admitting surrounding himself by an all female team of law clerks.

However he is still one of ours, and it may have been one of the few times whites banded together to defend one of their own. Our prize for this is having a young white man that is probably pretty pissed off as an SC for many years to come.

No, hopefully conservatives are now mentally going through their head that while they celebrated liberal tears, they just put someone on the court with a god awful record on the 4th amendment and privacy rights. This nigger helped write the Patriot act and supported project Prism. Do you really think he's going to protect your rights?

He won. That's all that matters. Thank you based Beerman.

Attached: 42663255_146971982918058_3349787668669005824_n.jpg (960x570, 55K)

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

You need to understand how to give up a small piece for the greater struggle. I don't give a shit about K's stance on privacy rights considering the current climate of the country and what is currently at stake.

Not really because bitches are still crying about him.

Now """"""Dr""""" Ford is someone the left have definitely have forgotten about.

muh calendar

Attached: kav.jpg (950x534, 60K)

>all female
He hired more niggers than Clarence Thomas and RBG combined, over their entire career.

so you want big fucking brother in every household just to make some liberals mad?
>cutting off the nose to spite the face

>someone on the court with a god awful record on the 4th amendment and privacy rights.
>This nigger helped write the Patriot act and supported project Prism.
>Do you really think he's going to protect your rights?

How would we supposed to know? You guys were too busy screaming rape to talk about the issues.

Based and redpilled

Maybe you shouldn't had screamed rape and muh abortion through the whole conformation.

Senator Graham told me winning elections is far more important.

...He got my attention.

>you guys
I'm an independent, not a liberal. The smokescreen was stupid and HOW he would judge should have always been the focus. Liberals are dumb and target the wrong things as to why a particular candidate is bad
>he's a white male!
>he probably got drunk and touched a titty at a party!
>his staff isn't diverse enough!
>he once used the N word!
shut the fuck up irrelevant shit. But Patriot act and PRISM? That's real shit to be concerned about.

Also isn't it your responsibility as it was mine to check on this dude to see if he's legit or shit? Do you honestly just trust politicians to choose someone good? Just because they're in the same political party that you subscribe too? That's why you niggers who adhere to one party or the other are useful fucking idiots. You're practically NPC's, you just vote straight down a party line and trust party over all. Fucking retards is what you are. Do reasearch. Individual candidates matter more than party.

Americans are quick to forget, the average person won’t even remember Kavanuagh’s name next month

That's why McConnell wanted to rush the confirmation process, so that people will just forget about it by midterms and not really think about how government spying is picking up again under Republican watch.

It doesn't really matter when the alternative was worse desu.
Kavanaugh is the lesser of two evils despite some of his questionable neocon stances.

HE GANGRAPED ME

and the next person they nominate

>the alternative was worse
what alternative? If he'd been rejected President Trump just would have nominated another candidate, and it would always be a conservative candidate just perhaps one without such a shitty record.

He is only a lawyer and only a judge because of his Mommy Judge. Not a good basis for keen thinking.

Garbage

master troll

Attached: lyin bart.jpg (234x234, 8K)

Attached: judge freeze, neil gorsuch, alphonse maddin.jpg (480x522, 44K)

Attached: judge hands, brett kavanaugh, christine blasey ford.jpg (480x513, 35K)

>Just because they're in the same political party that you subscribe too?

I'm a rational democrat, but nice try at assuming my political leanings. I also like how you somehow shoved all blame on me. Go fence sit somewhere else.

>perhaps one without such a shitty record.

You'd probably be saying thing right now.

Attached: truth.jpg (1242x1253, 270K)

Putting out an entirely new nominee would push the confirmation process past the midterms which has a chance of Republicans losing the Senate. It was a risk that Trump and the Republicans could not afford to take.

No. The whole event is absolutely inedible to the hippopotamus.

the way it should be

and your only and idiot because your mom is an idiot

Marty farty had a party. Everyone was there. Tutti frutti laid a beauty. Everyone ran for air.

Also if a democratic president had nominated kavanaugh, you wouldn't be saying jack shit.

Rbg opinions wont hold weight. Roberts will get tired of righting everything so were going to get opinions from thomas gorsuch and kav

Attached: judge pubes.jpg (462x525, 31K)

all are GOP nominees

Because it's over and the media and their NPCs will just move on to the next invented controversy. Each of these moral panics is more vapid than the last. Just goes to show how completely shallow support for these far left movements is to begin with.

Remember when we needed to destroy all confederate monuments?
Remember when we needed to ban all assault rifles after parkland?
Remember when evil Trump was ripping babies from illegal immigrant parents' hands?
Remember when a relief pitcher from the Brewers had rasict tweets in high school.

In a week or so, there'll be some other pointless issue that the media rallies it's NPCs around.

KAVANAUGH KEGGER IN FULL SWING

Let him be forgotten. He needs to plan his next move away from public view.

Don't worry, they're busy scouring for the next manufactured outrage event to host before the midterms. Won't be long now. I'll know that they are utterly brain dead if they try some metoo crap again. I'm thinking they'll go with some "think of the children" angle. Although, given what they're doing to Kanye they might try some "racists abusing POCs mental illness for whitey's benefit".

because it's over and they can't get attention for it any more.

twitter blue tick club and facebook famers go where the hype is to suck up attention.

When Ginsburg dies and Trump selects another one, they're probably going to try to do another #metoo and have it fail horribly. Then they'll escalate administrative violence until it spills out into the streets again with paid protesters.

You're, not your. Kav is the one constantly bringing up his Mother and her influence. He can't think for himself and will follow his Mother's lead.

Privacy isn't guaranteed by the Constitution. The legislative branch has shown it is unwilling to protect our privacy through statute. The judicial branch was not meant to be a replacement for a disfunctional legislative branch. The correct solution is a constitutional amendment to guarantee privacy rights. Then it will be the place of the judiciary to protect those rights and slap down attempts by the legislative and executive branches to abuse them.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

Who?

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zyE_9wV_Lys

the NPCs got new programming
they just go from one outrage event to the next

Attached: 1538698784018.jpg (514x523, 25K)

They know they dun goofed and they're hoping if they don't mention it again for a month that maybe the right will forget about it and not vote.

Turns out drinking beer at a party 30 years ago isn't really that noteworthy.

I know one person who won't forget

Attached: 040a8241-59f6-4167-b1c3-430c6aa20903.jpg (665x340, 23K)

God, I hope so. We need this new 2.0 Republican upgrade.
We've all seen it for years now. Nothing will satisfy the left's insanity. So, why give them a fucking stupid thing???

which is probably why 2400+ law professors submitted a letter to congress saying he is unfit for the position

Attached: 1538861406734.jpg (700x700, 123K)

He is a feminist chad

Attached: 1500755085747.gif (250x187, 1.68M)

This one too

We won, he's a Justice now. On to the next thing.

>Democrats making up shit about Republican nominees is news now

you reap what you sow.

thanks for your consideration

Attached: 1539147643501.jpg (599x600, 36K)

How many of these so called law professors are kikes, libshits, deranged women or all the above?

>Bart
k

Attached: 666.png (2058x699, 587K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

Attached: DNC 2020__.jpg (695x857, 66K)

washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/09/26/brett-kavanaugh-was-a-model-youngster-bart-okavanaugh-was-not

Attached: kavaNO perjury 327.jpg (586x204, 26K)

Attached: trump most essential command.jpg (1024x480, 55K)

it wasn't fair what they tried to do to him

the people involved should be held accountable, but just like with Roy Moore and Donald Trump, the dishonest women just crawl back into the woodwork with no consequences

obama seemed oblivious as the patriot act expanded exponentially under him.

He hasn't forgotten

Attached: npccourt.png (880x593, 858K)

'evidence' lol, kek...u mean lies.

Attached: tempFileForShare_2018-10-08-13-47-17 (002).jpg (1080x1920, 1.14M)

left's lies

>not seared in the hippocampus?

No I definitely would have, I criticized Obama for years because of Project Prism.

>indelible in the hippocampus

>programming feed no longer displays bad bad judge man
>programming feed now displaying bad bad rap man

Attached: 354F2088-9C7B-4ECC-9EE0-7C448CF3264B.png (490x586, 299K)

You are right but given that the chance of congress actually amending the constitution with a right to privacy is practically 0 across both parties, having a supreme court give it as an "implied right" is about the best we can do. I'm in a state that DOES have a right to privacy, in fact our right to privacy is so strong that RealID violates our constitution so our state licenses don't comply with it, so we actually need passports for domestic flights.

anyway I'd rather have the SCOTUS give me a right to privacy than not have any at all at the federal level.

If only it worked that way but no. See Olmstead vs US. Conservative courts will side with the government when it comes to electronic surveillance because nothing was physically seized

Oh I haven't forgotten, I'm tracking the SCOTUS every day for NYSRPA v. NYC

It will be a litmus test to see if gun control is finally on the chopping block or if Roberts is the one holding us back

who said I was defending Obama? Not liking one candidate for one party does not automatically make a person a full fledged "I'm with her" fag. You realize both parties are completely and utterly irredeemably full of shit right?

Something I learned from this mess is if you go to a protest about patriarchy or rape or wage-gaps or anything else and start chanting "Black Lives Matter" over and over again then the entire crowd will chant along with you and then will not be able get back on track and half the crowd will be too confused to continue.

Is this libtard flag?

>mfw 30 year conservative majority

Attached: 1538237112788.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

OH YEAHHH AND HES GONNA PUT CAMERAS IN THE GIRLSSS LOCKER ROOM ALRITEEE

>mfw the current SCOTUS is still 5-4

We need 7-2

Attached: x9dUvCu.jpg (500x342, 99K)

The Reaper cometh

Attached: 1539125177636.png (517x491, 439K)

they'll remember when the NFA33 and roe v wade are overturned out of spite