Wolfenstein

I love Wolfenstein. However when we had to go into the Jewish Secret Illuminati hideout and get Jew Illuminati superweapons. I kinda found it to be immersion breaking...

Come on now ID? The Nazis gained the power to take over the world by finding Jew vaults with advanced technology?

I’m not even joking.

Attached: 262D5FEE-AF74-4607-861C-6118A6ED9CC3.jpg (1680x1050, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/origin-yiddish-iranian-ashkenazic-jews-created-secret-language-trading-along-silk-road-1555790
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

return to castle wolfenstein was the last real wolfenstein.

Yeah I found the Wolfenstein(2009) game to be really weird. Like Nazis getting power using alternate dimension powers?

I get that in The New Order it was a way to make a reference to older games adding Illuminati tech, but come on now.

the new order was good but the new colossus was fucking garbage

Just play the moonman wad on doom 2

Funfact; yiddish has absolutely no common root with any other language on earth, it is it's own thing entirely to the point where they unironically believe that this is the best evidence of alien life because the simplest explanation would be that this language simply isn't from earth.

I just finished TNO, I’m playing The Old Blood. Why do you think Wolfenstein 2 is bad? The cutscenes look well made.

Attached: 40B397D0-8214-4C69-A5AA-0883F5829AA4.jpg (960x720, 220K)

This makes no sense since yiddish is a mix between hebrew and german that developed when a lot of jews moved there

>buying a shooter for cutscenes
How far we’ve fallen

hebrew then, whatever, the jew's original language isnt not from earth, look it up

Can you link me anything cos this seems interesting

I'm trying to remember where I saw that, it was something about old civilizations like Sumerian and Egypt

Yiddish is plain middle german with some hebrew words and hebrew is just a west semitic language, highly highly related to arabic.
Nothing alien about them my dude.

can you fucking read before you reply m8

which language are you then talking about mate?
Aramaic? It's also a semitic language, related to hebrew.

I meant hebrew, I'm still trying to find where I saw that...

>yiddish has absolutely no common root with any other language on earth

that's fucking bullshit. it has a common root with old german.

read nigga read

fun fact: lay off the weed, retard

>"Our findings are in agreement with an alternative theory that suggests Yiddish has Iranian, Turkish, and Slavic origins and explains why Yiddish contains 251 words for the terms 'buy' and 'sell'. This is what we can expect from a language of experienced merchants."
I thought it was a Silk Road trade language?

ibtimes.co.uk/origin-yiddish-iranian-ashkenazic-jews-created-secret-language-trading-along-silk-road-1555790

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

don't you have a kid to run over before exploding in an elevator?

>dude just trust me
You sound like a real expert