Greek-Turkish war autism

>Turkey aligns itself with Russia (already happening)
>Erdogan takes a lesson from Putin and goes full retard/hawkish and tries to annex the rest of Cyprus
>It goes wrong and clashes happen between the Cypriot army and the Turks
>Turkey gets kicked out of NATO
>The Greek navy and marines rush to Cyprus in order to defend the ethnic Greeks.
>Turkish forces go full retard and sink a Greek destroyer
>Clashes happen at the Greco-Turkish border
>Greek government invokes article 5 of NATO
>While NATO forces are still mustering, Greek forces manage to land on Cyprus and stabilize the situation
>Erdogan decides to attack through the Greco-Turkish border to move the front-line away from the Turkish capital
>Full strength of NATO forces recaptures Cyprus
>Because Istanbul is a choke-point, NATO forces do an amphibious landing south across the sea of Marmara and north on black sea
>Nato forces link up and isolate Istanbul
>Turkish forces west of Istanbul retreat to the city or surrender
>Meanwhile the Kurds see the conflict as an opportunity and bog-down the Turkish army in the east, aided with American weapons

(1/2)

Attached: turkey.gif (1200x923, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/greece-israel-cyprus-alliance/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-14/turkey-s-nato-status-grows-more-troubled
polygon.com/2013/2/8/3959776/arma-3-bohemia-interactive-prison-ivan-buchta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NATO forces widen the chicken neck and further isolate the Turkish capital
>Negotiations happen and civilians get to leave the capital through an humanitarian corridor going east across the NATO lines
>Istanbul becomes a ghost town except a few remaining starved defenders
>Some of the remaining civilian population is too brainwashed to leave and forms militia groups
>Erdogan survives assassination attempts, does some ethnic cleansing on the Kurds
>It forces NATO to double down and go for a full knock-out
>Liberation of Istanbul begins
>Can't use heavy weaponry because of historical buildings, NATO forces are on a relatively equal footing with the defenders
>Fighting lasts for weeks with heavy causalities on both sides, war-crimes happen
>City is finally captured, native population is all but gone
>Peace is negotiated
>NATO forces remain the front-lines of the last day of fighting for weeks
>Meanwhile, NATO forces and greek volunteers help rebuild Istanbul
>The dust settles down, the front-lines become borders
>Volunteers settle down in Istanbul
>A few months later, Istanbul is officially annexed to Greece and is renamed Constantinople

(2/2)

Sorry for the autism.

Attached: erdogan.jpg (4306x2907, 2.83M)

>No genocide of the Turks
This is the darkest prediction.

I tried to make it half-plausible

Pretty good but still I want my coasts and I want the Turks to remove their filthy history from their country there is nothing to be proud of other than some battles which were fought by Greeks and other balkan peoples. The only good guy in their entire countries history was a half Greek half turk born in Greece I want to remove this failure of a country that is Turkey and rebuild it into something better

>Erdogan takes a lesson from Putin and goes full retard/hawkish and tries to annex the rest of Cyprus
>Greece, Israel and Egypt jump in
>Turkey becomes a post apocalyptic wasteland
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/greece-israel-cyprus-alliance/

Not gonna happen

Constantinople is not the capital of turkey my dude.

oops

bump

Attached: roach.jpg (1225x838, 36K)

"I tried to make it half-plausible"
>>Turkey gets kicked out of NATO
>>Turkish forces west of Istanbul retreat to the city or surrender
>>Istanbul becomes a ghost town
>>Liberation of Istanbul begins
>>City is finally captured, native population is all but gone
>>A few months later, Istanbul is officially annexed to Greece and is renamed Constantinople
Was a fun read though, but above is not gonna happen.

turkey getting kicked out of nato is the most likely in the lines you quoted

the purpose of nato was to defend against ussr and now russia

turkey is buying russian weapons therefore is aligning itself with russia

both erdogan and putin are leaning on an authoritarian style of governance which doesn't fit with most western countries that make up nato

The likely repercussions of the missile sale are economic sanctions, not kicked out of nato.
Turkey is the greatest military power on nato's frontline, which is eastern europe which makes it indispensible.

I agree about the authoritarianism, it's shit as hell. However it was the US which empowered erdogan in the beginning, they knew what they were doing. Erdo was nothing but an unknown, until he visited his pals in the US.

Not realistic. Turkey could just bomb one of the islands, forcing Greek military to divide itself to protect / save citizens. This weakened state would grant them the advantage to take Cyprus with much less resistance. NATO will not come to Greece's defense, because it's a joke organization unprepared for war (outside USA) and because Turkey is a much more valuable asset than Greece. USA has repeatedly gone out of it's way to ignore Turkish BS, to capitalize on its unique geo/political location.

Greeks are on their own. Istanbul will never be Constantinople again, and I would add Turks would probably rather blow up sofia rather than lose control of it.

>The likely repercussions of the missile sale are economic sanctions, not kicked out of nato.
Of course, but it's another factor that might change the balance on the scale.

this is not how modern wars are fought.

way ahead of you my dear leaf

Attached: masterplan.png (1017x824, 1.01M)

>>Turkey aligns itself with Russia (already happening)
And with the very first word You said here You allready qualified yourself as a total retard mouthbreathing faggotron.

So it Will find itself politically isolated because Putin can smell shit from a mile and I assure you He's not touching Erdogan.

>forcing Greek military to divide itself to protect / save citizens

Never gonna happen.The military dogma pretty much states that each and every island is on its own.In case of war we know islands are gonna be lost and any attempt to recapture them would be a waste of valuable personnel and resources.All we need to do is maintain aerial superiority over the Aegean to safeguard our mainland while the army marches in Thrace.We know that ,the Turks know that.It's gonna be bloody and it's gonna be fast .If you read declassified or leaked battle plans from both sides it's obvious that the whole focus of the war is gonna be Thrace and the main strategy is that of a quick blitz to secure the area before the other side mobilises.

In a month or two I will join the Greek army. I will be very grateful to fight this war till the end.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Is there a break down of military personnel per island? Curious how fortified each is.

The problem; Greece is a tiny country with a population of 10 million. Their median age is close to 50. There are almost a million refugees. In a war scenerio Greece won't be able to reinforce loses and their society will collapse in the blink of an eye.

if you read my autism properly I talk about NATO and not greece by itself

I don't think Greece being more valuable than Turkey to NATO would be even a quarter plausible.
Not that I don't want turks and greeks to kill each other off.

NATO is a huge joke my friend. If NATO decides to invade a Russian backed Turkey, I'd expect it to be a repetition of Operaiton Barbarossa, where millions of Europeans die in the end.

In a such war, you are very likely to die under superior Turkish artillery fire without seeing a single enemy soldier.. Turkish army outguns and outnumbers you in every field.

No one can answer you that truthfully without being a traitor as it's heavily classified information.

polygon.com/2013/2/8/3959776/arma-3-bohemia-interactive-prison-ivan-buchta

Wait, do Albanians want to genocide Turks now? Albanians are fucking based.

Attached: GtaIVAlbanians.jpg (1599x794, 1.09M)

If that's the case,then he will die happy having fulfilled his duty to his country.Sleep tight Mehmet.

>Russia backing Turkey
>Nato supporting the good guys

Is this what neocons actually believe? We already helped the terrorists in Bosnia. The U.S. would definitely try to help the muslims again.

Turkey is already acting against the interests of NATO. It's been aligning itself with Russia in the last couple of years.

Aligned =/= Backed. Putin doesn't want any direct confrontation with NATO. He acts hawkish but knows where to draw the line. Besides, the only half-likely thing that could happen in my whole green-text is Turkey getting kicked out, not the rest.

We do not forget nor forgive crimes against us. Turks, Greeks, Serbs, are all equal to us.

True but Turkey is still very valuable to NATO no matter what. Turkey needs to be with NATO, even if they'd have to assasinate erdogan themselves.

So that's why you needed those migrants

>We do not forget nor forgive crimes against us

That's a lie and you know it.You will be the first "nation" to die out.There is a reason you and your immediate family speak one two or all 3 of the aforementioned languages.

>Turkey is already acting against the interests of NATO. It's been aligning itself with Russia in the last couple of years.

Turkey refuses to be the toy of Israel and the International Jew.

>>Aligned =/= Backed. Putin doesn't want any direct confrontation with NATO. He acts hawkish but knows where to draw the line. Besides, the only half-likely thing that could happen in my whole green-text is Turkey getting kicked out, not the rest.

Putin can have a crazy impact on the population of European men & women at military age by supplying Turkey with weapons.

A social meltdown already awaits Europe. European NATO powers can't take much loses in a war.

We survived genocide, attempted assimilation by 3 major religions, and 500 years of occupation, 600 for Kosovo. You on the other hand went almost extinct and needed the Germans to come down there and teach you how to speak Greek again.
We do have it easy to learn foreign languages though, but that never means we stop speaking Albanian, even when speaking it meant police brutality and jail time.

Albania will always be cucked as long is Islam is still practiced.

The Albanian national identity was formed from the very beginning as opposition to Islam.

You can't call yourself Albanian and muslim at the same time.

>The Albanian national identity was formed from the very beginning as opposition to Islam.

That is not at all true. Our identity does not depend on outside factors, least of all religion.

You wave Turkish flags all the time when you are celebrating something. You are rooting for Turkey in every conflict. Turkey-Albania relations are Greece-Serbia tier, you are not fooling anyone.

Get that stick out of your ass. You are a mongrel race just like us and everyone in the Balkans.

And what "nation" is Greece today? Little hairy Hellenized Turks with Slavic names. Your "nation" died off centuries ago.

>You wave Turkish flags all the time
We still have a Turkish minority and they are free to use their symbols in celebration.
> Turkey-Albania relations are Greece-Serbia tier
Not really. Greko-Serb relations are centered around mutual plans of conquest. Albanian-Turkish relations consist of needing an ally to counter the Greko-Serb threat.
>us

>People on Jow Forums siding with mudlime kebabs

Get this shit out of here

Attached: 88A78CBE-0EF5-4BD3-93FD-1768B61EBE55.png (250x250, 93K)

>Our identity does not depend on outside factors

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Τώρα αυτό το έγραψες μπας kαι το πιστέψει kανένας χαζιοβιόλης Αμεριkάνος ε?

Attached: 1041659128-1024x1024.jpg (1024x691, 300K)

You were talking to a Greek,thats why i used us piebrain

I can't speak Greek, you animal.
It may seem funny to you that a nation's identity isn't tied to a religion, since for most of your history you've been sucking and slurping the church's balls.

By that metric almost all nations are shit

>diaspora flinging low tier insults

>Batman

Attached: audiblekek.jpg (402x691, 31K)

Took better care of the monuments than you fags did.

Albania's forefathers were Christians fighting against Islam, that's how it formed as a national identity.

To be muslim and Albanian is admitting your ancestors surrendered.

And don't believe the bullshit about how they fell in love with Islam, you know that's not true.

I cant stand arrogance, much less an undeserved one.
With Greeks its always a mixed bag but you are seen as a disgusting subhuman race of animals.

If we arent Hellenes, we still at least had Byzantium. You have nothing yet persist on your arrogance.

the reason there even is diaspora is because the Bqlkans are filled with animals such as yourself.

>liberation of istanbul begins

Have you ever wondered what it would look like to fight for every street in a megapolis of 20 million people?
I mean ofc not using a fucking nuke.

Also this scenario is absolute shit. Sorry leaf.

Attached: 1528038271036.png (1440x1450, 1.82M)

>that a nation's identity isn't tied to a religion

Stop moving the goalposts you filthy Gheg.

Attached: 19jdwal.jpg (3872x2592, 1.04M)

Our forefathers were pagans turned christian. We accepted islam to have an easier life within the Ottoman empire and rose to the highest rank, Ali Pasha even taking control of entire Egypt. We're not so hung up on religion, I don't understand why that's so alien to other people.

This is what Roaches are telling you to make you feel that you need the protection of big mama Turkey.
Greece military dogma is purely defensive for the last 40 years at least.

are you turkish?

Erdo seems like a zio puppet arming isis and working for Israel

How is addressing what you have posted moving goalposts? You've yet to translate that filthy moonspeak to me.
Also your image is of 4 flags and all cyrilic text, how is that related to us?
Serbia committed genocide in Kosovo and Greece supported them. Later the Greek military chanted "death to Albanians". Your government keeps demanding south Albania while northern Greece itself is still populated by Albanians. If it wasn't for alliances, you would invade today. Don't pretend you aren't taught that half of Albania belongs to you and you need to conquer it.

I guess a German would never understand that Greeks actually have something worth dying for.

I never claimed you were tied to their religion or defined by Islam. But then again you said it better yourself in your next post.

>Our forefathers were pagans turned christian. We accepted islam to have an easier life within the Ottoman empire and rose to the highest rank, Ali Pasha even taking control of entire Egypt. We're not so hung up on religion, I don't understand why that's so alien to other people.

>>Our identity does not depend on outside factors

Schedule an MRI asap.

It's classified information.Like literally.We were supposed not to have army in the islands.

But yeah there is a heavily military presence on the islands

Attached: 798797976.jpg (752x423, 122K)

>greeks form a phalanx
>battle of thermopylae redux
>erdogan pilages greek cities
>athens falls
>turks are fucking all greek women
>as its only greece nato nukes it to wipe massive debt off of the euro
>also kills some muzzies
>everyone is a winner

>NATO forces do an amphibious landing south across the sea of Marmara and north on black sea
Second battle of Gallipoli?

Attached: consider_the_following3.png (800x424, 293K)

I wait for the time Albania gets wiped out together with Fyrom when you fight each other and then we share your lands with Serbia.

It's actually the other way around.Turks got GREEK'D because of the janissaries
Pic related

Attached: greekd.jpg (1392x2232, 689K)

Yes, with death they are debt free

>Have you ever wondered what it would look like to fight for every street in a megapolis of 20 million people?
Just off the supplies (food, water, medicine, electricity, communications) and mine the city limits. I mean mine the fuck out of them. The city limits is going to one encompassing killzone. (This is all theoretical of course)

Attached: election-map-by-county-3d-1.png (1311x810, 142K)

You seem to tie religion to national identity and that is what is giving you such a head ache, going as far as calling me crazy.

>sharing with Serbia
Like they shared Macedonia with Bulgaria? :)
Anyone willing to side with serbs signs their own death.
We're not going to fight Macedonia though, there is nothing to gain.

Here is a picture of 100% greekiz

Attached: 7b78be71-a0c4-4411-9ca8-28be794525fb.jpg (650x366, 46K)

Οχι δεν ειμαι

Rogue Greek militias, not the Greek state. The Greek state only provided humanitarian help.
We still chant about Albanian and Turk genocide in the army, army chants are suppose to be gory like that, nothing personal really
Greece has never ever threaten Albania with a military attack, this is your goverment and Turks fear mongering.

>implying the KEKTO would do that just for a small island called Cyprus.

Albanians admire a guy named Skenderberg because he fought Ottoman occupation or something.

>humanitarian help
To the perpetrators, lol.
> this is your goverment and Turks fear mongering.
No it's the Greek's insistence that half of Albania belongs to them and their direct support of a state that committed genocide against us. I mean, technically Albania and Greece were still legally at war until recently. They don't have to outright threaten with war when they keep being prepared for an offensive war against Albania.

Turks already attacked cyptus once,and NATO did nothing.Atm they are even more cucked,what on earth makes you think they will do shit now?

>posts a pic from a refugee camp

Even your posts smell of shit.Hahahahaha fucking pajeet.

Stop be delusional, we are an EU and NATO member, we can't just randomly attack Albania one morning. This isn't 1930.

>besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/greece-israel-cyprus-alliance/
I love it when anonfaggots bring true-like elements into the larp. It is not an impossible scenario at all.

OP oversaw one very interesting factor: WHAT will the european turks do when 'the call' comes? And WHAT will Germany do in response? Concentrationcamps? Again? WHAT will be the consequense for other muslims?

This scenario is so beautiful. KEK! War is beautifull! Let this blood be spilled to strengthen your power!

Why can't this sort of thing happen in real life?

True, an attack is not expected, but I was listing the reasons why we need an ally to be there for us.
In Kosovo's case, we need an ally at all times because Serbia has 4x our population, armed to their teeth, and frothing on the mouth at the thought of killing every last one of us and has threatened with war numerous times. They even put their army on high alert last month despite the fact we don't even have an army.

Whiter than you, street shitter.

>WHAT will the european turks do when 'the call' comes?

you mean when Erdogan calls German Turks for starting riots? Many will follow.
>And WHAT will Germany do in response?

Criticizing the aggression against Turkey I guess or maybe handing over North Rhine Wetphalia to Turkey.
Or hold their eyes closed and cry.

Another reason why I'm against "diversity". Because you can never be sure if the people you take in will truly integrate and be loyal to your country, Turks are mostly not. And I can't blame them because Turks are nationalistic and patricotic. A patriot won't integrate into a country that hates itself.

Greeks also aligned with russia thoguh

>Batman

Occupied Sassoun.

Attached: BasedZhirinovsky.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Just google search the image dude lol. It's a photo from a refugee camp.Fun fact the photo was taken mama Merkel came to visit them.

The blood of our nation will call us! Latin america CATHOLIC america will come! It will be glorious to die for the KEKs side by side with my german brothers leading armies of NPC's, leveling them like a grinder, waking them up like blowing life into premades.

FIRE AND BLOOD!!! ORDEM E PROGRESSO!!!!