What websites and/or services have you stopped using due to their blatant pandering?

What websites and/or services have you stopped using due to their blatant pandering?

>even the logo text is in black

Attached: nigbay.jpg (829x630, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/how-subarus-came-to-be-seen-as-cars-for-lesbians/488042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1539518876145.jpg (829x630, 77K)

Please don't do that.

Attached: muchachos.png (520x548, 392K)

Blacks are poor. You can save money by using Ebay. I don't see the problem with this. To answer your question though, Netflix, Facebook and pretty much everything on television.

>have free Netflix account because globalist parents love watching some chick fuck her dad uncensored on GoT
>still pirate shows that are on Netflix so they don't get the views
Netflix is one of the most blatant social programming campaigns in the history of the world, and NPCs just mindlessly swallow it because "lele cheap TV if you don't like the show just watch another one xddddd"

Attached: log cabin.jpg (600x400, 122K)

The problem is adopting niggerspeak and showing them absolutely everywhere. It pisses me off.

"Enterntainment" is a damn farce anyway. But you're not wrong.

>mfw I actually heard some NPC say "I'm just gonna go home and netflix and chill" the other day

Attached: 1445929020711.gif (164x188, 947K)

I sell stuff on ebay to help me pay off my student loans

I have (((merchant))) genes and I need all of the money I can get.

So many, I've lost count.

>I have (((merchant))) genes
we should hang out sometime bro, I'll even let you use my shower.

ebay's 25% off offers are such a sham. often times they work with the companies whose products they offer the discount on. all they do is jack up the price 25% right before the offer hits.I bought a sd card on ebay last month and this was the exact case.

its hard to hate ebay though, its great for getting rid of shit and you can save a fuckload of money buying stuff

Attached: 1531446440494.png (2375x2575, 807K)

REI and some other outdoor brands that I used to buy started pushing pro gay and minority outdoor activities.

eBay will give them 0% listing fees too. I use eBay bucks to buy silver and gold at spot price when there is a deal

Netflix is also hiding the few good movies they have under all their (((Originals))). I canccled my subscription nearly a year ago and have returned to buy stuff on disc or pirate/VOD it. It is mostly cheaper if you do the math. Netflix is like 120€ a year. I never spent that much if I just get the stuff I actually want to see.

>pro gay and minority outdoor activities

I'm a 100% right wing stalwart but I fail to think of any such activities.

Black Mirror is the one and only show of any value on Netflix.

/b/

I hate how subaru is so fagged up. For a while they were pretty much advertising it as the car designed and built for Vermont backwoods lesbians.

thankfully they've cut back on that pandering and now pander to pet owners and vape aficionados.

Attached: sam smoking.jpg (910x719, 75K)

I've never been one to be concerned with car advertising but this is interesting input.

oy m8, wot if yur mum ran on batteries?

no Stranger Things?
>b-b-but that one meme character

honestly season 1 was pretty good.

season 2 was tolerable, but its obvious that its going to get shittier as time goes on.

Holy shit kys fag

McDonalds.

I’m still waiting for the White365 website.

Same with the Walking Dead. Started off pretty fucking cool, just descended into shit though.

Attached: ebay 5 million calories.png (1354x494, 378K)

i watched monty python and the anders breivik movie this week. netflix just provides content. most of it is shitty but you can say the same for youtube.

I avoid amazon, google and apple as much as I can (can't escape Android though)

I cancelled Netflix and sold my playstation consoles and all games.

I was planning to buy an Audi or BMW for my next car, but I gave up the idea and will continue use Jap cars.

I never liked Nike, but now I sure not going to even think about buying them.

In general I try to avoid anything western european or from californian coast.

Attached: ebay lgbt.png (1276x466, 32K)

I think it shows the superficial nature of advertising - i'm amazed people actually complain about the ads they see - it's like asking for halaal food at mcdonalds:

polishing a turd doesn't make it any less a turd.

Attached: ebay islam attack mem.png (1290x466, 68K)

pic rel

Attached: Unknown.png (184x273, 5K)

What the fuck that is so blatant

Attached: 1432751348502.jpg (632x492, 121K)

Attached: ebay women.png (1165x433, 628K)

before Jow Forums I would've thought everything completely fine

Why did it have to become this way, bros?

Attached: 1450614069094.jpg (850x638, 83K)

>black mirror
>biggest critical episode was a woman choosing to live in an afterlife with some dyke she knew for a hot second over one with her husband and kid

Black mirror is shit! Case in point the nigger museum episode.

This. I live in Minnesota and Subaru's all wheel drive system is great for our Winters here. My wife and I have owned three Subaru's and my friends always tell us we have a "Lesbaru". Although from what I've seen Subaru is advertising more now on fuel economy and safety than any certain lifestyle.

I honestly don't get your problem with this one.
It's a black woman who wants to save more money. That's not promoting race-mixing or every-black-person-is-a-genius or anything

Putting that aside, cracked.com fell the hardest. I just wanted to read about weird animals, obscure bits of history, and neat scientific achievements. That's all and they managed to fuck that up

Oh man I'd forgotten that one.

Attached: 1510307766246.jpg (492x663, 146K)

Lol wtf? I only watched the first "season" of it.

yep unless you are an audi driving scumbag or hav a 4x4 truck, subaru is pretty much the go to for living in the north. they've turned them all into bland family SUVs now. Even the current WRX is bland. It looks like a camry with an angrier hood.

the flannel wearing lesbian angle is just so bizarre from an advertising perspective. they are what, like 0.5% of the total population? toyota bought out 25% of the company so maybe that's why they dropped the lezzy act.

I agree. However even there they have inserted jewish agenda from time to time. I have learned to look past it so I can enjoy the show and theme. Overall It has been less compromized than I expected. This is about as good as we are going to get on modern TV.

Old Twilight zone episodes and 50s/60s US propaganda videos are good alternatives.

Attached: 1single.jpg (853x640, 63K)

If you cannot identify the BBC tier propaganda in this show then you must be following your NPC script.

Its all choreographed anyway. The whole thing peaked long ago with Hogan.

>that picture
>tfw I'm not even surprised anymore

Attached: 1478843129915.jpg (502x1024, 47K)

>I hate how subaru is so fagged up. For a while they were pretty much advertising it as the car designed and built for Vermont backwoods lesbians.

>This. I live in Minnesota and Subaru's all wheel drive system is great for our Winters here. My wife and I have owned three Subaru's and my friends always tell us we have a "Lesbaru". Although from what I've seen Subaru is advertising more now on fuel economy and safety than any certain lifestyle.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/how-subarus-came-to-be-seen-as-cars-for-lesbians/488042/

Attached: forester1228150044[1].jpg (800x588, 65K)

In the 1990s, Subaru’s unique selling point was that the company increasingly made all-wheel drive standard on all its cars. When the company’s marketers went searching for people willing to pay a premium for all-wheel drive, they identified four core groups who were responsible for half of the company’s American sales: teachers and educators, health-care professionals, IT professionals, and outdoorsy types.

Then they discovered a fifth: lesbians. “When we did the research, we found pockets of the country like Northampton, Massachusetts, and Portland, Oregon, where the head of the household would be a single person—and often a woman,” says Tim Bennett, who was the company’s director of advertising at the time. When marketers talked to these customers, they realized these women buying Subarus were lesbian.

“There was such an alignment of feeling, like [Subaru cars] fit with what they did,” says Paul Poux, who later conducted focus groups for Subaru. The marketers found that lesbian Subaru owners liked that the cars were good for outdoor trips, and that they were good for hauling stuff without being as large as a truck or SUV. “They felt it fit them and wasn’t too flashy,” says Poux.