BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-221612.jpg (1536x1446, 590K)

(Kisses black people on the BBC)
FUCKING BASED!

you mean to tell me there are black people and then there are niggers too?
no way

Cool, a bunch of people with no power or influence are against it. Who gives a fuck.

>people
meant to say niggers

Disinfo propaganda.
Jews love to do these kind of things.

Like when Israel go "Uhmm guys, Soros want to fuck with me too!!! We are actually the same!!".

They are the largest ethnic group in there though.

>Zulu-Boer alliance
The most ambitious crossover to date

Attached: Hezbollah.jpg (2482x1861, 271K)

Is this supposed to scare me?

>ITT

Attached: 1539365498126.png (625x605, 166K)

a lack of gibsmedats from my country will

>your country

Attached: 1536483778683.png (812x727, 165K)

You got your ass kicked once by Hezbollah, and it'll happen again.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 104K)

An awakening is happening among the Africans and their diaspora.

Redpill them Jow Forums, they know who the ((enemy)) is, you just have to nudge them in the right direction.

I mean the zulu literally genocided the native south african blacks just to get a monopoly on the whitey's gibs. Maybe some of them are smart enough to not want the gibs to dry up?

>trusting the Zulu
lmaoing at your life

Attached: zulolu.png (316x652, 86K)

WAKANDA FOREVER

They own a sizable portion of the land you utter mong

The golem always turns

Attached: Rosenbergs die tonight jew.jpg (634x501, 74K)

Based, Redpilled, and White.

>tfw Wakanda rises to stand with white people
The best timeline.

>ugbambe, mr. rosenstein called today and told us that it's all he can do to shut it down: the world's media are not able to sell the idea that we are not genociding the boers
>mubutu, i have an idea; if they won't believe a word from us in the government then maybe we will call up our cousins to pretend to be for the boer
>just kidding. i didn't think of that because i have an iq of 70 - that idea came from mr. rosenstein as well

Actually in South Africa there are still autocratic ruling in sum parts, most of these Kings own large amounts of land this land is then rented to to those large ethnic groups, and are exploited on the land they are living in. The exportation of land was also going to affect these traditional leaders

the citizens are to stupid to see that that this act will help them

I don't think this will change anything in the long run dudes. White South Africans still need to get out ASAP if they want to avoid large-scale rape and murder.

SA has vast mineral resources. These minerals are taken by globalist miners who pay little in tax . White rule was ended because whites taxed the miners.

Same in Sweden . Your mineral wealth leaves your country for little in tax.

The Zulu king owns a land trust the size of Belgium, and has agreed to allow Boer farmers to live on it in the event of large scale seizures. pls educate yourself.

What are you talking about m8?

Your rate of corporate tax on globalist miners makes you a capitalist country

>guy owns an area of land the size of Belgium
>doesn't want it to be taken by land-grabbing commies in the government
>tries to ally with other group with large land holdings being targeted
>"this is obviously a jewish psyop!"

Guys, I like to call (((them))) out as much as possible too, but let's read the whole story before jumping to conclusions.

The thing is, these people are Zulus. They will not stand in the way at all if white lands are expropriated.

They merely want their own 19th-century tribal conquests to be protected - land that they took from other niggers, and is now owned by one guy who earns a shitton of money leasing it out to his coethnics.

I understand that and agree with you ,Im talking about the fact the majority ethnic group is going against the act even though its helping them than against it and the white land owners were given a price for their land but the didn't want to agree on something reasonable with the government.

Sorry I thought you were a Swede from Sweden You know nothing about Swedens mineral wealth.

the Zulu king land is also endanger from the same thing their land will be taken away and be sold and given to the majority ethnic groups

Thats the bone the government throws to the people . The government deals with striking miners differently don't they ?

>1/10 market value
>something reasonable
Can I assume from your grammar and this statement that you're some kind of Bantu nigger?

>sold and given to the majority ethnic groups
>majority ethnic groups
*China
Ok, either you're a literal nigger or some kind of Jew to believe/push that schtick.

Attached: 1529033813233.jpg (487x332, 46K)

No, the strikes are not related to the exportation of land it this was something talked about since 1994 but since Nelson Mandela died its been taken into action

i am a nigger i just wanted to educate the people that not just whites land are endanger but also traditional leaders, from my knowledge living here

Zulu-Transvaal Confederacy when?

This. The Zulus co-operate with the Boers as long as it helps them keep their land, but in the future it might become more beneficial to support another group instead. The Boers need to get out while they still can.

Is that his real nipple location?

"Zulu Nation".
The only reason they are speaking out is because historical land of whichever zulu king is in charge atm is also on the hook for redistribution.
Want complete apathy from them? Goverment just has to say" we wont take homelands, only farmz belonging to the previously advantaged something something colonialization something I didnt steal shit, it was the wypipo".

They know that after white land seizures they are next

Will this user strike again this year?

Attached: 1538785666909.jpg (1877x5000, 2.56M)

What's their reasoning?

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a Nigger."

"Wu' bout' syd b syd wut don u fren."

The land was barren and empty before the whites came . Most South African blacks are not indigenous .

Always remember, in geopolitics there are no friends, just common enemies.

They are helping themselves by helping the boers, this is in no way a show of "brotherhood" . They will turn on the boer as soon as it is convenient.

Attached: 1537572743162.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I thought Bantu were the largest ethnic group in Safrica.

> be me, live in a small town in Alabama
> our county fair is happening now, and many of the carnies are white south Africans
> I asked one about things as he took my ticket, he said the shitty situation is the reason he came over here
> another I spoke to as he served me food said that most of it is gang-related, and that Malema and co. are trying to make it worse
> he said that his father "dealt with" a group of them, he stopped there
> both told me it is much worse there than is reported
> I told both of them that there are those among us who really know what's going on, and that we support them

It may not be much to contribute here, but it gave me fucking chills down my spine when I shook hands with the last guy and he stared with such conviction into my eyes. This shit is real boys, remember that there are people who are actively suffering right now from the madness we live in. I told my little stepbrother after we left to never be ashamed of his people, and to never let anyone convince him to be ashamed.

Attached: 1538815991476.jpg (2847x3726, 1.5M)

Spoken out against what? American Jews keep telling me no such thing happens over there

>group
your people? rednecks? lmao

The Zulus understand.

Attached: 0093125C-5158-4E83-866E-6FDC84F6C819.jpg (5500x2636, 1.16M)

The carny's father "dealt with" a group of roving South African black gangs, dumbass.

Learn about pronouns, antecedents, and context, please.

Wow. The world is turning upside down. The next thing you know, Kanye West will be supporting a republican president or something..

Kek

Attached: 1530672487483.jpg (368x335, 12K)

>in geopolitics there are no friends, just common enemies.

Totally Jew tier.
How is Canada doing, user?

Attached: 1539509052029.jpg (683x835, 143K)

The Jew fears the ZULU

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

This.

That's because we don't have any mineral wealth, that's Norway. We're dirt poor.

you got bumrushed at Pearl Harbor, and it'll happen again

As a history guy, this is boner inducing to be honest.
They’re gonna form a real wakanda and kick the shit out of sub Saharan Africa/China.

I think they mean it as a catch all replacement for the world minority. Zulus are the largest ethnic minority to the majority Bantu.

Literally every wh*Te rn

You forget that their opponents this time will be even stupider niggers. Imagine the battle of Blood River if the Boers had a line of their own niggers to hold back the vermintide. Those 3 Boers wouldn't have had to suffer those injuries.

Attached: 1481990989875.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

lmao

zulus have historically been pretty based. they even tried to give anglo subhumans a fair fight when they could have massacred them all (big mistake if you ask me)

Bantu is like Indoeuropean, a language group with obscure origins not necessarily related to ethnic makeup
Some pygmies speak bantu languages despite clearly not being WA negroids