The Left wing whant to kill u

Antifa is up to no good and causing problems in the neighborhood.

Attached: 45AF9FC4-03C7-4600-986A-6361513E56DB.png (640x1136, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, just tell us when you’re ready for the race war libtards. Until then keep sucking that LGBT cock

There is no left wing. It’s a handful of confused hipsters and a bunch of paid thugs

Thes people get PTSD from opening a jar of vegan mayonnaise; how are they going to handle murdering another human being?

Antifa is a tool and they are being used to get a response from the right wing. That response is desperately needed to finally show how the right wing is violent. This is needed for the Democrats to have a chance to win the elections.
In conclusion: don't fall for any provocation, do not respond BEFORE the midterms, go out and vote, kill them after the midterms.

lol they are exposed as loser who retord to suckerpunching
and now want to larp as a killer
good lord, how pathetic

The only thing more shocking to antifa than the realisation that their (((healthy))) vegan diets of onions and leaves have left them malnourished and pussified is the blow to the head they'll receive when they actually take their shit irl

wow.
they've officially crossed the line into domestic terrorism.
i hope they have lube for their buttholes, because the DHS doesn't play and isn't controlled by their mayor.

this

California will save them with circuit court judges and love

This..

They’ll disappear like a fart in the wind the second the midterms are over and reappear again when they’re politically useful again. Just before Portland kicked off, there were multiple threads with anons wondering what happened to their US branch. They’d gone radio silent. They were a nonissue. Everything was about muh believe women and muh resist Kavanaugh, which no one seems to care about anymore. Ford’s whole horseshit lie has been memory holed along with CPL’s bombshell witnesses and all that fake outrage from the paid leftist hordes.

I guess they got over it. So much for being held accountable for lying to the sentate.

Fact is, Antifa was dead silent until after Kavanaugh was voted in. The people behind the left’s bullshit onslaught only wants the population outraged by one topic at a time. Antifa is bait.

Do not engage them. Anyone fighting them in the open is controlled opposition. If proud boys had any sense, they would hold back, but it’s likely they’re compromised by cointelpro types some time ago.

Attached: 83051151-9F80-4025-9EF2-CA13CF70E41D.jpg (672x372, 153K)

THIS

>doesn't know about the newly appointed conservative judges to the 9th circuit

This.
Do not engage is exactly what I'm trying to say.
Antifa is your bait, your target. Useful idiots used to bait the right into showing any signs of organized violence.
I'm not sure what the Proud Boys are doing just yet.
So far it looks like they are baiting them back without using violence but I don't like it anyway.
No actions that could spin out of control are helping us. None.
Stay vigilant and don't let any "right wing" groups convince you that violence is in our best interests. It isn't and it never was.

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see......

This, the best case scenario is ANTIFA shooting a bunch of normie MAGApede families or another Scalise scenario. Thankfully the alt-kikers stopped doing rallies so the left's target pool is very limited now.

Attached: Texas DNC commies.png (807x420, 899K)

Glowing memeflaggots pushing for civil war

Attached: 1535884576479.gif (605x602, 398K)

What about going on a shooting spree like in the Scalise scenario that you mentioned?
Let's say shooting a candidate in a swing/battleground state?
I can guarantee you that the right side will be pushed HARD to respond en masse. And that's when there have to be voices calming people down.
I actually am thinking about starting a YouTube channel or something, just to be there in case there is a need for it and also to state my political theories. The problem is that I'm not on the left so I probably wouldn't matter, plus I would lose my anonymity. But I've been thinking about doing it for months now, ever since I realized that the Democrats were losing and thus were losing their shit.

>Antifa is up to no good and causing problems in the neighborhood.

Not my neighborhood, buddy. No duty to retreat state masterrace here

>Let's say shooting a candidate in a swing/battleground state?
>I can guarantee you that the right side will be pushed HARD to respond en masse. And that's when there have to be voices calming people down.

The beauty of that "unhinged democrat ANTIFA lefty kills GOP members" scenario is that our side wouldn't even have to do anything. Sure, everyone will be virtue signaling wanting to spill leftist blood but no one will retaliate, we'd let the authorities handle it, we have the upper hand and our side is about LAW AND ORDER. But the situation would be so blackpilling for their side even far-leftist social media sites like Faceberg, youtube and twatter will be forced to purge leftist faggots like they did to /ourguys/ after CWCville.

I've been repressing my violent heart for too long. What an awesome day it will be to become the hand of God.

The only way they can be politically useful at this point is by showing the right is violent like others have said. If they would shoot up a patriot prayer march, it would be over for them and the dems.
This is just a temper tantrum because they got their asses kicked. Their handlers will get them under control shortly.

when i was a young leaf the cool kids were putting on doc martens and pretending to go fag bashing at punk shows because hating fags was cool

then 'straight edge' punk came out so the same cool kids would go out to beat up 'drug users'

turned out the 'drug users' were black so next thing you know the tv is calling htem "hate edge!" so those same cool kids now went out to beat up "racists"

now they call themselves antifa, but lets be real - they're a bunch of brainfaggots who go out to larp about beat themselves up

Attached: 220px-Ralph_Wiggum.png (220x359, 100K)

This.
The lefts best chance it at the ballot box, and even if they do great, they will only control the House by a small margin.
VOTE

How convenient for you to have "law and order" saving the day so you can continue to sit on your fat ass being useless.

Yeah, like that worked for James Fields eh?

His execution was sloppy and impetuous. You're not really setting the bar high, are you?

This is why the alt-kike lost. Only y'all dumb niggers would be willing to replace a beautiful week of news about "ANTIFA Democrat terrorism" for a YEAR of "Republican neo nazi terrorists".

>ANTIFA Democrat terrorism
This was never in the news and never will be so long as Jews run it. Furthermore, yo qhatever extent conservative media may have paid lip service to it, they only did so for partisan reasons and simultaneously lashed out at us.

Very convenient.
You want to go and kill people that you disagree with politically- go the fuck ahead.
Revolutionaries and idealists brought so much good to the world, right?
Starting with the French revolution.
The only revolution that ever worked was the American Revolution and the reasons it worked were exact reasons why your "uprising" or whatever you call it won't.
You want to fight an abusive, vague enemy, without any leaders and no real goals, go ahead.
Leave the rest in peace and prosperity fighting the fight the right way.

Non-players gonna non-play.

Attached: npc.jpg (490x586, 19K)

How?