Redpilling mutts

Is it even worth it? Or is it just inflicting suffering on someone who has no capacity to make the situation better? You can’t change being a mutt, and there’s no homeland to go back to either. You’re just left blackpilled on race-realism.

Attached: image.jpg (3508x2480, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

burgerkingjapan.co.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They never deserved to live in the first place. At some point you have to realize your wasting resources on the weak and cull them.

What kind of redpill are you talking about?
There are useful things you can tell anyone.

Mutts are born cosmopolitians and their homeland are downtowns and the americas.

I was talking about race-realism specifically, but ethnonationalism and race-mixing are other redpills that’d probably fuck them up.

It depends, id always say that being mixed can be a curse but also a blessing as you a free from some responsibilities.

Here's one everyone should know.

Attached: 1539351572320.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

It’s not about deserving or not deserving. That’s some low-level centrist thinking. No one “deserves” what they cannot take, because without strength you don’t have rights.
It’s about tribe, survival, and having the strength to enforce your dominion. That’s the only productive way of framing things. Whites are in trouble because they were weak and assumed that everyone else was just like them, part of their tribe.

Having no responsibilities isn’t good. Men need purpose. Racial consciousness and dedication to your people is as far as I can tell the highest form of purpose outside oneself. People can tolerate their own inadequacy when the only one they are accountable to is themselves; when you’re accountable to your race, all of that changes. Mutts are completely excluded from this higher purpose, which is why I wonder if it’s worth telling them the truth at all.

It’s a thread that leads to all of the others.

Don't worry dude there is hope for you. They got pills that can turn you into a nigger, so you can experience the black pill first hand.

Attached: interracial.jpg (320x255, 14K)

It's worth it. You can have a racially segregated society and have them as your invested middle class with more to lose from the revolution than anyone else.
Of course You still don't invite them at your art soirees and whine tasting events.

That’s exactly right and unless whites rekindle that spirit we’ll get exactly what we deserve from our piss weak actions.

Human beings are "mutts" - we are a hybrid of prehistoric humans, including neanderthals. "Race-mixing" will create the master race.

White supremacists are so dumb...

For real.. bunch of inbred fucks.

Good luck. Hopefully one day you’ll reach more normies with the message, and not just narcoleptic and depressed anons on the Internet.

Except it wouldn’t. Regression toward the mean dictates that even if you took the two smartest members of two different races and bred them that the resulting child would default to the average IQ of one of the parents. Mutts, even the pretty ones, generally would look prettier if they were more white. Mutts have a larger incidence of learning disabilities, attention disorders and depression. They also have a lower fertility rate. Show me a multi variable study of any kind that contradicts what I’ve said, I’ll be glad to see it.

Why are you assuming that by breeding everyone together, you’re going to get the best of everything? How do you know that you won’t get the best AND the worst of everything? Especially when current environmental pressures don’t select for physical strength or health?

Attached: image.jpg (753x753, 626K)

Europe for Whites
Africa for Niggers
Asia for Asians
Middle east for Muslims
North and South America for Mutts

>there’s no homeland to go back to either.
They are welcome in the USA. Redpilled mixed people are based especially if they are mixed with Asians

God damn...
Never pick a fight with Gilgamesh

Whites built this country and it’s rational that they’d want to maintain it as an outpost of europe. Even mixed people who really thought about this would want it to remain white. Otherwise that sounds fine, I’m not a citizen of Europe but I would fight to secure it for Europeans.

I want that. I just don’t know if that’s true. It needs to be true so I just go with it, because there’s no recourse for me if it isn’t. I don’t know how to overcome that loneliness and uncertainty myself so I don’t know if it’s worth inflicting it on other people in a bid to redpill them.

I'm mexican so I don't know what a mutt would feel exactly, but all of them seem to blindly love america

Race is mendacious nonsense. By obsessing about past karma you ignore the present opportunity to create new good karma every day

Who you are is the result of both past and present actions. Past actions can't be changed but present actions are always present. Stop being a fool and be happy

I'm a redpilled mutt and I am glad that I am. It is absolutely worth it.

>Europe for Whites
>Africa for Wildlife
>Asia for Asians
>Middle east for sea of lifeless glass
>North and South America for wildlife
fixed that for you.

Try this: create a "theme" in your mind of unlimited good will to all beings for a day. Then ask yourself if you feel better or wose

Some gook math: one bomb plus one bomb = 0 war.

bow down to your king burger.

Attached: kingofamerica.png (369x333, 166K)

Goddamn you guys are retarded.

pol isn't white. Just look at any of the recent meetups.

Attached: anzu_qt.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

Yes. America is worth fighting for, and like it or not, us mutts are a significant fraction of the population. Just because you're not white doesn't mean you shouldn't get redpilled on race, in fact quite the opposite:

Anglos aren't going to genocide us, bro. But the shitskins that are being imported will, and so will the Jews. Whites take mission trips to Africa, Jews sterilize African immigrants. This country was only decent because of a white supermajority. That needs to return.

I know a handful of patriotic mutts, but many of the ones I know dislike America and sort of consider themselves “citizens of the world.” Basically they’ve fallen for the same propaganda fed to whites. In order to avoid the dissonance and guilt that it brings, a lot of them associate with their “oppressed” side, and in doing so forsake their western birthright. Very discouraging. They have no perspective for how mutts have been treated by other cultures historically.

How do you overcome the isolation that it brings?

Who is there to fight? The real enemy is the greed hate and delusion in your own heart that is making you sick right now.

burgerkingjapan.co.jp
>flag
Did you know that despite being only 2% of the US population, Jews are 44% of the richest 1% of the population?

If it looks like a nigger, steals like a nigger and doesn't have delay gratification then its just white blood thrown into a shit pit of nigger genes.

It is.
> Slow process

I'm an unironic mutt. It's totally worth it.

I hope you get raped by a wild pack of niggers.

>You can’t change being a mutt, and there’s no homeland to go back to either. You’re just left blackpilled on race-realism.

Attached: 27580047_1951130151804630_8508974153527721984_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

How do you overcome the isolation that comes with this knowledge? How do you find belonging? How doesn’t it make you paranoid and distrustful? Because ever since I seriously took that I’ve learned into account, that’s what I’ve struggled with.

Just get a white woman like those before you and start reducing the difference.

Mutts are the future.

Whites weeded out all their warrior genes while fighting like dogs on behalf of their jewish owners.

Not being able to commit violence isnt compatible with life.

Whites are doomed, unless someone else saves them, but why save them if 90% are SJW retards?

Didnt have done been way had been, but done been do'ed

Attached: Skele.jpg (186x272, 8K)

I see what you’re trying to do and you’re right that choosing to be miserable is absolutely foolish. It’d be better to live life hoping for the best and just preparing for the worst. But whether or not race is important to YOU doesn’t change the fact that race is important.
It’s important enough to predict, on average, IQ, crime committed and at what rate, cultural values, political alignment, the list goes on. Even if none of that mattered or could be changed, the left has weaponized race against western civilization. Everything you might happen to like about your homeland that’s a unique accomplishment of white western people is being targeted and dismantled by people claiming to be against “white supremacy.” There is a material and biological element to the war they’re waging; destroying both the monuments, history, culture, and gene pool of white people. They don’t want white people to breed with other white people, some of them don’t want whites to breed period. To stand with civilization to stop this onslaught necessitates some understanding of race.
>you don’t want war, but war definitely wants you

That’s why an awakening among whites to activate their threat-sensitivity is entirely necessary. Those genes need to be passed on for anyone, let alone mutts, to rise to the occasion.

>meetup in a mutt city (NYC)
>pol le mutts
Brainlet

Tons of whites are violent as fuck just come to the south

The age of men is over.

Those whites are absolute human trash with no critical thinking whatsoever, why even bother with them

what part of DR are you from friend?

Santo domingo, all my country side roots have been lost after over a century of cittyfagging

My family is from bonao, but I was born in the US, can you share any info that you know about the city?

also do you consider yourself white/black/spaniard/taino mixed?

im a Midwestern white and im really depressed i honestly think only non NPCs can actually understand what depression feels like

I know a lot about the city historically, would take a long time to go into that..

As of late, the city is light mad max, not a lot of law enforcement, guns arent too hard to come by. Comfy if you can afford the comfort. Lots of sjw fags have been flooding in from other countries, half dominicans and straight up foreigners. Massive traffic jams everyday, lots of bitches with phat asses looking to get married and have kids (why I have insisted in staying here). Lots of political heat building up as locals get angry with all the liberalism comint from abroad.

I could give more info if youve got any more specific questions about SD.

I consider myself castizo, mainly mixed med euro mutt, with a little of who knows what or from where that goes with being from this island

bonao is a shit hole isnt it?

This happened to me unironically.

Yeah, there's no problem redpilling them. We can keep a few of the mutts as long as they are high IQ and will be absorbed easily.

Put the majority of them in South America or Africa. Those can be our testing chambers.

Its not known as being intelectual hub or anything like that, havent been there in a while. Places like that are pretty isolated, so zero liberalism. Its got that going for it

>Redpilling mutts
Yeah that's how I feel when I talk to Americans too.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Here's your redpill. :^)

Attached: fgdfg.png (1795x860, 22K)

I'm a little better off because I'm still 100% Indo-European (half white half middle east). I don't have it as easy as being full white but I figure I just have to be excellent as an individual. I feel pride for both sides of my heritage but I know I can't count on the successess of my race. Intend on marrying a white person and subtly getting my kids too as well. My grandkids will be white and my kids will look white.

>Mutt
How exactly are you defining "mutt" here? Someone who is mix-raced or is of multiple ethnic origins.

mixed race people idiot, fuck race mixing

Funny this came up, a coworker of mine asked me why I'm hiding out for a girl of my race (silesian polish) and she is a mutt (black, mayan, and some spanish). She said "I just dont understand" and I looked her in her eyes and said "you never will." That's all there is to it. It sucks to be multiracial and I would never wish that upon my kids